Thread: Feather Industries AT-9

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Feather Industries AT-9

Haven't seen this one posted here, so here it goes. It's a 9mm carbine made by FeatherUSA. Mine is a pre-ban version. Looks like the company is still around, but I haven't seen a lot of these around.

It's pretty accurate with fixed sights and fun to shoot. I'm going to add some optics to it though once I figure out which rails might/will work on it.

Last edited by dennisuello; 06-02-10 at 10:08.

March to the sound of guns and kill everyone not dressed like you
    Feedback Score
    I shot a newer one with I think an m4 stock and a ventilated handguard/rails attached. It was different.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Whoa that's a blast from the plast. I remember when they had ads plastered all over the gun rags. Haven't seen one in years.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I have one of its little brothers, the AT-22.

Feather is not in business any longer. They soldout and a new company owns them. They relocated from Boulder, Colorado to Greeley, Colorado.

Mine has been working for many many years now and has well over 20,000 rounds through it. I drove up to Boulder before they closed and had it refurbished.

My brother in law has the AT9 and it shoots very well. Its not an HK94 but it is fun to shoot.
    "Run fast. Shoot straight. Die proud." -Boba Fett

Trample the weak. Hurdle the dead.

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems." -Ryan Job

Feedback Score
    I just got one of these today having missed my chance at one back before the ban.

I look forward to having too much fun with it.