Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My new Glock....21SF RTF2

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

My new Glock....21SF RTF2

I ordered this yesterday from Ed's Public Safety around 3 or 4pm. Got the call from my FFL at 10am this morning saying it was in. Thats some fast shipping! Already have a Vickers/TD mag release and a set of Ameriglo Hackathorn sights enroute.

Rumor has it these were made for the Arkansas State Police and these are leftovers or Glock just decided to release a few to the market. Whatever the story, I wanted one bad. Just sold my GEN4 and GEN3 17s yesterday since I hardly shoot them. I mostly shoot my 19s and my new OD 34, but wanted a .45 other than my two Colt 1911s which I hardly ever shoot.

I'll post a range report after I get my sights/mag release in and hit the range.

Last edited by cathellsk; 10-06-10 at 12:55.
    "When you go home, Tell them of us and say, For your tomorrow, We gave our today."

Feedback Score
    That looks nice. I haven't seen a 21sf in the RTF before.

I've had a Glock 21sf on my want list for some time now. I look forward to seeing your updated pistol and range report.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Nice, I am a huge fan of the 21 sf RTF2...if i needed another .45 i would of ordered one

Feedback Score
    Badass. I got an email from Ed's saying they had gotten a hold of a few more (tried to snag one a couple months back) and sadly the boss (wife) says no new toys for awhile... Nice choice, seriously one of the best sidearms available on the planet IMO (and being a rare limited-run is kind of cool too).

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)
    Speaking of Glock 45's, I got to shoot a G36 slide over a G30 frame. Talk about a great feeling 45. It was obviously a little snappy compared to a standard G30 but it appeared to be a great little concealed pkg in 45. I don't see myself buying both pistols to achieve this configuration but it was interesting regardless.
    "S/F"

"Every man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats" H.L Mencken

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    and where pray tell can I get my grubby dick beaters on one of these?
    Dont sweat the small stuff.

If youre not taking fire, its all small stuff.

Feedback Score
    Are there any G21 SF with RTF3 (same as Gen 4 22/17) yet?
    Or plans to make them?

TIA

Feedback Score
    Interesting that it does not appear to have the "SF" marking on the frame, but does have the now-discontinued ambi mag catch. Neat piece.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by shooter521 View Post
    Interesting that it does not appear to have the "SF" marking on the frame, but does have the now-discontinued ambi mag catch. Neat piece.
    The SF marking is on the right side of the frame ahead of the takedown latch (slide lock?). The mag release is standard, I won't buy a 21SF with that POS ambi one after all the crap I heard about it. Last I heard Glock is replacing, for free, any 21SF frames with ambi mag releases for frames with standard mag releases.
    "When you go home, Tell them of us and say, For your tomorrow, We gave our today."

Feedback Score
    I have been running one of these with a SF X300 for the last few months and have been very satisified. Actually I like it so much that I am in the process of trying to find the right holster to carry it off duty.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast