Thread: Battlecloth gear review-PIC HEAVY

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Battlecloth gear review-PIC HEAVY

Hey guys/gals,

I figured a review of Steves custom gear is order. I just took delivery of a new holster to go with my other Battlecloth gear and felt others might like a review since there isnt much info out there.

First off, I'd like to give major props to Steve of Battecloth for his great customer service and product backing. Every email I've ever sent him was answered in under an hour. Hes also very straight foward and willing to work with you on a custom order. I had a small issue with a gas deflector product he makes awhile back, and he mailed me a new one priority mail the next day. Very good guy with great products!

I own three products from him. Two suppressed pistol holsters and a gas defelctor for suppressed shooting on a AR15. The suppressed pistol holsters are custom to order and are available in lots of color choices and options. I order the holsters fully loaded, so they come with belt loops, shoulder sling, and spare magazine holder. These holsters are great for hiking as they keep your gun readily available and they are comfortable to carry all day.

The black holster is built for a suppressed P22 and the multicam is built for a suppressed G19. I asked Steve to build the spare mag pouch on the G19 holster to accomodate a G18 33rd mag.....He agreed this can be done and made me one happy camper.

Take a close look at the stitching and attention to detail. Very nice work. It looks like he fills the dead space of the holster with foam so the holster stays soft but rigid so its not all floppy with and without a gun inserted.

Velcro gas deflector-

Anyone that shoots a suppressed AR15 knows how bad "gasface" can be. This neat little invention stops all gas from hitting the shooters face and it also can be ordered in different colors. He makes two versions, one for a fixed stock(shown) and one for a carbine. I can shoot like this all day, no gasface and no heat mirage in my scope.

*Can cover made by RIFLESONLY.com (Steve might be able to make these, I havent discussed it)

His business card

All in all I highly recommend his product, I routinely use the P22 rig when walking my dogs to dispatch any snakes or armadillos I might see along the way. And I never get a second look from anyone as the black holster is low-key. Thats all I can think of right now my friends. Be safe. -Adam
    Last edited by Fireman1291; 01-24-11 at 16:48.
    Industry T&E

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Very interesting, thank you for the info.

I know turn-around time can vary greatly, and is often beyond a maker's control. But how long did it take for your holsters to get made and arrive/

I'm giving a lot of thought to a Ti-Rant in 9mm, probably with an M&P pistol.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mailbox to mailbox on everything Ive bought has been a week or less. This includes the time it takes for my check to reach him. I forgot to even mention the HEMS2 suppressor pouch he made for me awhile back.

The pouch that comes in the HKtac case is too small so i had him make me one with a velcro backing for my HEMS2. Looks AWESOME. Something like blackhawk would make or better.
    Industry T&E

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Just emailed him

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by m249saw View Post
    Just emailed him
    Nice. What are you having made?

I totally forgot to mention my 1st order with him. I had him make a custom suppressor pouch for my HEMS2 with velcro backing to replace the shitty one thats included in the SOCOM HKtactical case. Turned out great and its the reason why I continued ordering from him. The quality was unreal.
    Industry T&E

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Molle pouch in multicam to go on my gear for an M4-2000.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Nice! I havent seen your gear yet. Is is a soft/hard armor carrier?
    Industry T&E

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Just got my NT4-QDSS MOLLE pouch from Battlecloth. Very nice.

Pics to follow.

Feedback Score
    Uhm, Pics not showing, saying bandwidth exceeded.