SOLD PENDING FUNDS
This is a semicustom build on a SA Lightweight Operator in .45 acp. The gun has been worked on by Springfield Custom for a reliability package and some upgrades, and it is an absolute joy to carry if you want to carry a lighter weight 1911.
* VZ double diamond grips.
* 10-8 rear sight, tritium front.
* Fitted slide to frame.
* Tuned trigger and thumb safety for reliability. Trigger pull weight ~ 4.5 lbs on Lyman digital gauge.
* 25 lpi front strap checkering.
* Springfield Armory Kote on pistol (the alum. alloy frame is reanodized and Armory Kote reapplied to gun after the custom work).
* Brown hardcore extractor and FPS.
* Videcki-style oversize trigger (overtravel stop is permanently attached).
* Fitted slide stop lever.
* Fitted plunger tube (chamfered and staked).
* Fitted extended ejector (pinned).
* $985 (reduced from $1150). I have about $1450 in this gun with the Springfield reliability package, plus the grips, sights, and upgraded parts.
* Seller is in Washington state.
* Buyer to pay $35 shipping to an FFL.