PDA

View Full Version : Full Metal Retard or Bad Ass? You decide

Iraqgunz
02-25-12, 13:12
I saw this posted somewhere else and couldn't resist posting it here. I guess this guy was on roids as he obviously didn't care how light his AR was.

This is probably a symptom of RJA disease.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=275178653#PIC

Reagans Rascals
02-25-12, 13:22
that gives me gas

SteyrAUG
02-25-12, 13:37
Dooooood, that is like the ultimate, unstoppable super badass assault weapon system. I am so bidding on that when I start making cash from the reps I've cultivated selling MonaVie franchise opportunities.

That thing is as tactical as any of the cool toys on Sons of Guns. I finally found the right gun to shoot when I'm wearing my official WWF "Undertaker" hat. I think I might take my Gibson Les Paul off layaway and put the money into this instead.

ucrt
02-25-12, 13:43

RJA all the way! Since RJA "owns" this market, if they find out about this they'll probably want to sue this guy.

Having that "mongo" shotgun hanging off the front of the barrel kind of takes away from having a "free floating" HG?

I bet that thing has a heck of a muzzle "drop" with the shotgun barrel being so far below centerline. Like to see what it would do with 3" 00.

Hey, IG, the auction is over but you can probably still e-mail him to see if he'd sell it outright...might get yourself a steal. ;)

Iraqgunz
02-25-12, 13:50
I am going to build my own. It will have a custom 22" barrel in 300 Blackout and the longest rail I can find. Then I am going to have a mount made so I can put an 1187 underneath.

RJA all the way! Since RJA "owns" this market, if they find out about this they'll probably want to sue this guy.

Having that "mongo" shotgun hanging off the front of the barrel kind of takes away from having a "free floating" HG?

I bet that thing has a heck of a muzzle "drop" with the shotgun barrel being so far below centerline. Like to see what it would do with 3" 00.

Hey, IG, the auction is over but you can probably still e-mail him to see if he'd sell it outright...might get yourself a steal. ;)

Packman73
02-25-12, 13:56
Now if he could just mount a Glock under the shotgun...

polymorpheous
02-25-12, 14:09
My brother wants one of those.
He used one in Iraq.
Then he found out that the "masterkey" would be considered a SBS once mounted.
He doesn't want to do NFA.
He still wants one though.
:rolleyes:

I've been working hard to separate the big Army BS from his system.
:help:

usmcvet
02-25-12, 14:09
That is full of stupid. What the heck would the weigh and length on that POS?

kwelz
02-25-12, 15:27
An unloaded 870 weighs something like 7lbs right? Take about a pound off for the stock. According to DPMS that rifle is 8.25lbs unloaded. So we have a 12-13lb "weapon" that is about the length of a Garand. And is less useful than just about anything that has ever been talked about on this forum. Add a few more pounds for full ammo load and you are pushing 15-16 pounds. The stupid here is beyond what you would see at TOS.

glocktogo
02-25-12, 16:16
A DPMS and an Express 870 are worth that much? I'm in the wrong line of work. :(

SteyrAUG
02-25-12, 16:33
A DPMS and an Express 870 are worth that much? I'm in the wrong line of work. :(

We shall see, just relisted for $1 with no reserve.

Currently up to $705.00

usmcvet
02-25-12, 17:09
I am no ninja but I would take a quality M1 Grand and a shit load if stripper clips any day over that thing. The buyers might split the guns up add a stock and make a better profit.

lethal dose
02-25-12, 17:29
Am I reading this right... $2250? This thing sold for that much?

thopkins22
02-25-12, 17:35
Am I reading this right... $2250? This thing sold for that much?

You are not. The bidding started at $2200. The "Buy Now" price was set at $2250. The current price is $0 with no reserve.

It didn't sell at any price as the listing is expired.:p

Moose-Knuckle
02-25-12, 17:35
That smug bitch poser ain't got shit on Billy!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a144/AKS-74/billy-predator.jpg

mpardun
02-25-12, 18:24
DPMS + 870. What a great way to ruin that perfectly good shotgun.

Non SBR "master key" is pure douchbaggery, mall ninja!

Hell this reminds me of an early Sons of Guns...Red Jacket pretended they invented the concept.

MAUSER202
02-25-12, 19:47
I am going to hold out for next years model , it has a under folder tactical unicycle beneath the 870... then will be talking bad ass!

SteyrAUG
02-25-12, 21:51
Now if he could just mount a Glock under the shotgun...

DOOOOD...you could add one of those "CornerShot" Israeli Glock setups by mounting it to the side rail somehow.

FromMyColdDeadHand
02-26-12, 02:38
Pussy. I have a 10ga under mine.

CoryCop25
02-26-12, 02:47
If that wasn't made to make up for someone's short comings, I don't know what is! Totally ridiculous!

The_War_Wagon
02-26-12, 05:38
We shall see, just relisted for $1 with no reserve.

Currently up to $705.00

:fie:

Didn't realize scrap metal prices were that high these days, though. Maybe I WILL junk my old Dodge Ramcharger...

decodeddiesel
03-04-12, 23:37
That smug bitch poser ain't got shit on Billy!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a144/AKS-74/billy-predator.jpg

Every now and then I see something on M4C that is epic. ^^^This^^^

SteyrAUG
03-05-12, 01:17
Every now and then I see something on M4C that is epic. ^^^This^^^

Are you telling us you've never seen Predator?

By the way it is currently up to $965.00 with 4 days left.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=275307274

MistWolf
03-05-12, 05:38
I made one of those once, back in 1965 when I hid out in the jungle for six months, deep behind enemy lines, dodging patrols of NVA regulars. My partner and all our gear was washed away in a flashflood during the monsoons and I was left with no weapon but my bare hands and keenly trained mind. I heard later they found my partner clinging to several dozen sake bottles he drank dry to form a makeshift flotation device.

It wasn't easy scrounging up all the parts needed. I made the furniture from ground coconut shells mixed with a glue made from rubber tree sap and gook piss. I tell you, it wasn't easy. I had to sneak in real close and catch it in my helmet while they were taking a leak as the coconut shell powder, sap and urine had to mixed quickly while the piss was still at body temperature. I was able to get most of the parts by ambushing NVA supply convoys heading back to Saigon with pieces of M16s and various shotgun taken from our dead boys. Heh! I made sure to get a little pay back when I did.

Some parts I had to make myself. I discovered the powdered coconut shells could be formed into small parts by filling hand-carved molds with the concoction and pressing them between the hot thighs of the little hootch girl who took me in and hid me from the gooks.

The weapon was effective, but a little muzzle heavy, making it difficult to drive from target to target during training exercises. I finally balanced it out by installing an UBR stock prototype which a super secret AR accessory company asked me to take to South East Asia to T&E. That's all it needed to bring it into perfect balance.

I can't talk about my fight back to my unit (I had to run "dark"- that is, operate without any radio contact to avoid detection so I couldn't call in for a helicopter evac) but I can tell you, the M16/Shottie created quite a stir with all it's innovations- such as the red dot sight I rigged up using a small ruby cannibalized from my Rolex with jeweled movement and a penlight or cutting successive Weaver type grooves to lock everything together. First thing I know after I walked out of the jungle is all the intel boys and R&D types from the Rand Corporation took my rifle for further study and I never saw it again. I could tell you about the continuing legal battle I've fought over the royalties that haven't been paid, but my lawyers advise me talking about my case could prejudice it.

I can tell you the Masterkey Weapon System is devastating. There was even a closed session of the Security Council memebers to create a Top Secret DARPA Red section of the Geneva Convention banning it as too inhumane to use in war. It's also very effective against zombies. During my long ex-filtration, I stumbled upon a secret lab where the Chinese were conducting experiments to re-animate soldiers killed in battle and train them using a unique type of air rifle firing small plastic balls. Things turned bad when I was discovered trying to acquire a sample of the chemicals to take back to HQ. The Chinese armed their army of zombies with a special AK with a chamber designed to shoot both their ammo and ours and sent them after me. It got pretty hairy- all those zombie video games where the zombies hit you with huge zombie wave attacks? They don't even begin to touch on the reality of the horror. But if it hadn't been for my Masterkey M16/Shottie I wouldn't be here to tell the tale. I can't tell you anymore as it would be a breach of national security, but it's lucky I got away and didn't let my weapon fall into Chi-com hands. The borders on the maps would be drawn much differently today if it had

decodeddiesel
03-05-12, 11:26
Are you telling us you've never seen Predator?

Are you ****ing kidding? hahahaha

How could you possibly ascertain that I had never seen the classic "Predator" from my comment lol? Quite the contrary...or has the CIA got you pushing too many pencils?

GTifosi
03-05-12, 11:42
Didn't even bother removing the sling swivel.
Good attention to detail. I'll take three.

SteyrAUG
03-05-12, 12:09
Are you ****ing kidding? hahahaha

How could you possibly ascertain that I had never seen the classic "Predator" from my comment lol? Quite the contrary...or has the CIA got you pushing too many pencils?

From your comment "Every now and then I see something on M4C that is epic" it seemed to me that you had never seen the setup, thus had not seen the film.

And everyone knows I now work for the Illuminati Security Service.

GTifosi
03-05-12, 13:59
That is what's missing; the shoulder thing that goes up!

J_Dub_503
03-05-12, 15:37
DOOOOD...you could add one of those "CornerShot" Israeli Glock setups by mounting it to the side rail somehow.

Have you forgot about the Universal Tactical Attachment for the Glock 19 (http://www.fab-defense.com/en/category-foregrips/id-50/univeral-tactical-attachment-for-glock-19.html) :sarcastic:
It's sad that I know somebody who would buy that rifle if they had the money...it makes me puke in my mouth.

Oh, and insert joke _HERE_

ETA...That DPMS is begging for a SlideFire Stock!

steelonsteel
03-05-12, 17:12
They should have mounted the 37mm flare launcher to rail, and then mounted the shotgun to teh underside of that.

03-05-12, 18:47
Come on IG, you know you worked on the same weapon for SOF'ers in the 'stan.

PdxMotoxer
03-05-12, 23:23
I knew i had seen that set up somewhere before.
http://www.actionmoviefreak.com/500px-PredatorMossberg500-1.jpg

They even make a 1/16 scale toy of that.
http://www.blackopstoys.com/ebaypics/HT-Predator-Billy/HT-Predator-Billy-rifle1.jpg
http://www.blackopstoys.com/catalog/hot-toys-predator-private-billy-m16-with-underslung-shotgun-p-608.html

I'm not really surprised some fool built a "real" one of these.
If it sells for close to the price he is asking then it isn't him that's
the biggest fool.

Current bid: $956

(let's see if he's Honest and takes the hit on this mess or if somehow a "new" member starts bidding this up in price)

PdxMotoxer
03-05-12, 23:54
looking this up i found full on hard core retard!!

If you could mount any weapon system under your AR what would it be?

If your family tree is missing branches i bet you also came up with the obvious.

An AR pistol!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v706/Whorif/Airsoft%20Guns/M4%20M16%20ARs/259b7c9e.jpg

You could even market these as being able to shoot .223 AND the 5.56 round.

SteyrAUG
03-06-12, 00:07
Ok, who knows what movie this was from?

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y145/SteyrAUG/PDVD_005.jpg

Moose-Knuckle
03-06-12, 20:55
Ok, who knows what movie this was from?

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y145/SteyrAUG/PDVD_005.jpg

Southern Comfort?

SteyrAUG
03-06-12, 22:39
Southern Comfort?

Bullet (1996) (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115781/)

Heavy Metal
03-06-12, 22:47
From your comment "Every now and then I see something on M4C that is epic" it seemed to me that you had never seen the setup, thus had not seen the film.

And everyone knows I now work for the Illuminati Security Service.

He is referring to the remark Dutch made to Carl Weathers character.

RogerinTPA
03-07-12, 12:37
You know some Bubba put that together, and his friends declared it "bad ass". You need a coat hanger for that abortion.

SteyrAUG
03-07-12, 12:50
He is referring to the remark Dutch made to Carl Weathers character.

Ahhhh, I missed that one.

Moose-Knuckle
03-07-12, 19:48
Bullet (1996) (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115781/)

Ahh that was Rourke, thought it might have been a younger Powers Boothe.

SteyrAUG
03-07-12, 22:22
Ahh that was Rourke, thought it might have been a younger Powers Boothe.

Actually that was Ted Levine and he makes the movie. Sadly Tupac is in it but they don't focus on him enough for him to crap it up too badly. It's a very underrated film and hilarious on many levels.

Moose-Knuckle
03-08-12, 02:16
Actually that was Ted Levine and he makes the movie. Sadly Tupac is in it but they don't focus on him enough for him to crap it up too badly. It's a very underrated film and hilarious on many levels.

Thanks for the info, I'll have to check it out as I had never heard of it.