PDA

View Full Version : POF-USA: 12.5" full-auto P308-FA (.308 / 7.62)

POF-USA
02-27-12, 22:32
Cody doing mag dumps with full-auto P308-FA (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hUqgOX3f7A&list=UUZ5-oPuzS3jWcnLGRZkgPmQ&index=2&feature=plcp)

Cody doing mag dumps with our 12.5" mid-length full-auto P308-FA (.308 / 7.62)
He makes it look so easy :D
Full-auto .308 / 7.62 regulated short stroke gas piston weapon system
Manufactured in the USA

R0CKETMAN
02-28-12, 04:46
Nice..appears a trend as I saw a short REPR on mag cover yesterday.

John_Burns
02-28-12, 12:49
Never saw the advantage of having empty mags stick in the well. Is this to save wear and tear on those expensive .308 mags?:rolleyes:

I always preferred the empty mags to drop free.

POF-USA
03-01-12, 22:29
Another video:

Jerod doing mag dumps with our 12.5" mid-length full-auto P308-FA :D

Jerod doing mag dumps with full-auto P308-FA (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85ZPgy6Ffxg&list=UUZ5-oPuzS3jWcnLGRZkgPmQ&index=1&feature=plcp)

TXBob
03-02-12, 08:16
Is there any sort of compensator on the end or is that a normal flash hider?

POF-USA
03-02-12, 08:29
Is there any sort of compensator on the end or is that a normal flash hider?

Flash hider

John_Burns
03-02-12, 21:20
I kinda made a joke about how in the first video you posted that the empty magazines would not drop free from the lower but it now seems that this is standard practice for you based on this second video.

Is it standard that empty mags do not drop free from your POF lowers?

If this is a design feature could you please explain why this is an advantage??

If this is not standard could you please explain why you would feature out of spec lowers in your videos?

I actually almost bought one of your .308 rifles and I would have been really upset to spend that amount of money on a rifle only to find out that the empty mags would not drop free during a mag change.

POF-USA
03-03-12, 00:11
I kinda made a joke about how in the first video you posted that the empty magazines would not drop free from the lower but it now seems that this is standard practice for you based on this second video.

If this is not standard could you please explain why you would feature out of spec lowers in your videos?

I actually almost bought one of your .308 rifles and I would have been really upset to spend that amount of money on a rifle only to find out that the empty mags would not drop free during a mag change.

Cody's found a new way to barrel break-in and weapon systems :D
No worries here, full-auto are off limits since the 86 ban :(

lethal dose
03-03-12, 00:15

this doesn't appear to answer the question.

R0CKETMAN
03-03-12, 05:32

this doesn't appear to answer the question.

I know right...I guess POF doesn't design their .308s to allow for empty drop free.

My 416 does

CCK
03-03-12, 11:16
The silence is deafening.

JPB
03-03-12, 12:32

My 5.56 PMags (Gen 1 or 2) don't drop free from my Colt lowers either. I think it has more to do with the PMag than the gun.