PDA

View Full Version : Eotech 552 with the G23 3X Magnifier

Nole93Nole99
02-29-12, 11:24
I recently purchased the G23 3X Magnifier to accompany my Eotech 552 sight but I was doing some research and Ive never seen a picture with the 552 and the G23 3X Magnifier mounted together on the same gun. I was wondering if this would look right or not? I didnt know if this would be overkill on my gun or make it look too bulky? Anybody have any opinions they would like to share to help me out?

GTifosi
02-29-12, 12:15
Worry more about how it works than how it looks.

Chrome don't get ya home, but it sure looks good pushin'...

J_Dub_503
02-29-12, 12:27
Have you tried setting it up yet? If so, how does it function for you? Aesthetics shouldn't be the driving factor on whether you use this set-up or not.

m1a_scoutguy
02-29-12, 12:39
Worry more about how it works than how it looks.

Chrome don't get ya home, but it sure looks good pushin'...

There ya have it in a Nut Shell !!! Try it & see how it "WORKS" for you !!! I have used a Eotech and 3x maggnifier for years and wouldn't trade it for anything,I have used it from 50yrds out to about 350yrds with good sucsess,I love it,,best of both worlds !!! On my setups you can't run a BUIS,,but thats the way it is,,if I'm not gonna need the Magnifier I switch it out and put my Rear BUIS on !!! Install,,,try and then get back to us,,I think you will like it !!!

JSantoro
02-29-12, 12:39
"Look right," as in "does this duvet look right with these decorative pillows?" :nono:

Or, "look right" as in "does this look like it fits my intended use for this component?" :smile:

Consider the emoticons as helpful hints as to what's gonna get this shut down or not.