PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having problems getting on?

SW-Shooter
02-29-12, 18:15
Major problems with getting on M4C, anyone else?

montanadave
02-29-12, 19:34
Ton of 502 Bad Gateway Errors, particularly when accessing from a mobile device (like my Kindle Fire).

SW-Shooter
03-01-12, 10:56
Can an Administrator look into this, I'm sure I'm not the only one.

chadbag
03-01-12, 11:10
I have not had an issues myself in weeks. No 502 or any other error. (Have had in the past similar issues myself)

This is the best place to check up on and ask these questions: https://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=65

--

usmcvet
03-01-12, 20:48
I've had lots of issues from my droids.

G30Mike
03-01-12, 22:44
I've had lots of issues from my droids.

I was having issues on mine with tapatalk, but not with the regular site on it. Dunno? Seems good to go now.

duece71
03-02-12, 17:52
No 502s but every time I log on, after going to the "thank you for logging in" page, it switches to the home page and does not show me as being logged in. Only after multiple attemps and going directly to a thread does the website show me as logging in. Strange.

Hot Holster
03-02-12, 17:59
No 502s but every time I log on, after going to the "thank you for logging in" page, it switches to the home page and does not show me as being logged in. Only after multiple attemps and going directly to a thread does the website show me as logging in. Strange.

Same thing happened to me three times today. Finally, my login registered and I was able to get to the forum section.

drsal
03-02-12, 18:05
Problems logging on yesterday and today, took 4 attempts yesterday and twice today.

J_Dub_503
03-02-12, 18:39
I'm having no problems what's so ever on either of my computers. Same goes for my iPod touch using both tapatalk and safari.

duece71
03-04-12, 14:00
I just changed my password and that stopped all the login problems.

48J
03-04-12, 22:01
I have been having the same problem as deuce71 about going from the thank you for logging in page to being shown as not logged in.

I logged in normally from my iPhone during this same period and do not have tap talk engaged.

duece71
03-05-12, 18:57
Well, I spoke too soon. Changing my password did NOT help the situation. Back to the same ol' problems mentioned before.

superuk
03-05-12, 19:03
502 gateway with waterfox, every time, other browsers are fine

RancidSumo
03-06-12, 11:25
I can't access the forums from the site home page. I've got to get in through my history and then it works fine. It is frustrating though on my phone.

jmoore
03-06-12, 11:45

This^^^^^^ :(

jm

munch520
03-07-12, 11:16
having the same issue...just log in, and once it kicks you back to the same page, click on a username in the users list (bottom left). That'll get you logged in and from there you can click to the forums

TacMedic556
03-07-12, 20:51
Been having this problem all week! I was pouring through my computer changing cookie settings, and firewalls etc. Its crazy. Whats up.

This site is my crack........you cannot take it away.

"Hey Joe Rogan....you know I'm M4carbine.net.."

Huldra128
03-07-12, 23:04
Same here. I had to log in about 5 times tonight before I could post. The past couple of days it was usually 3 attempts.

chadbag
03-07-12, 23:08
This is strange, because this go around, I have had NO issues at all in any browser, on my Mac or on my phone (on which I do NOT use tapatalk to access).

I have had smooth sailing this past week.

I have seen problems in past iterations of issue but this time around no issues at all on any of my computers, my phone, or the iPad.

Strange.

Are people trying to access it using some sort of "private browsing" feature? What is common amongst the people accessing the site?

------

Watrdawg
03-08-12, 08:11
For the last couple of weeks the only way I can get to the main forums page is to click on the Private Messages tbe after logging in. That will take me to where I can then click on the M4Carbine.net tab and get to the main page of the forums. If I log in and the click directly on the M4Carbine.net tab to get to the forums page I always get a time out error.

North Dakota Shooter
03-08-12, 09:23
I was having some problems this week end, but its fine now.

TacMedic556
03-08-12, 10:26
I also found that typing the "www." in front of m4carbine.net rather than just typing in the m4carbine helps.

chadbag
03-08-12, 10:36
I also found that typing the "www." in front of m4carbine.net rather than just typing in the m4carbine helps.

Interesting. I've been (since forever) using www.m4carbine.net and not just m4carbine.net and I have not been having any problems the last few weeks...

Good hint!

--

duece71
03-09-12, 21:30
Been having this problem all week! I was pouring through my computer changing cookie settings, and firewalls etc. Its crazy. Whats up.

This site is my crack........you cannot take it away.

"Hey Joe Rogan....you know I'm M4carbine.net.."

Wow, you too??!! I hope this gets fixed soon or I may have to find some new crack.......:stop::D

Watrdawg
03-14-12, 19:41
Things are getting worse for me. I can get to the main page but when i try to log in I keep being put back to the main page and I'm not logged in. The only way I can get to the forums now is to scroll down to recent threads and click on one of those to get in. Then I can get to the forums. Actually there is another way. If i receive an email about a thread I'm subscribed to I can click on that link and when it comes up I can then cruise around the site from there. This has been happening from various cumputers and also my IPad. Is this happening to anyone else?

C4IGrant
03-14-12, 20:13
Things are getting worse for me. I can get to the main page but when i try to log in I keep being put back to the main page and I'm not logged in. The only way I can get to the forums now is to scroll down to recent threads and click on one of those to get in. Then I can get to the forums. Actually there is another way. If i receive an email about a thread I'm subscribed to I can click on that link and when it comes up I can then cruise around the site from there. This has been happening from various cumputers and also my IPad. Is this happening to anyone else?

Try logging in, click the "keep me logged in button" and then hit User CP or New Posts to see posts. This works 100% of the time for me.

C4

Smash
03-14-12, 20:21
Try logging in, click the "keep me logged in button" and then hit User CP or New Posts to see posts. This works 100% of the time for me.

C4

Couldn't log on on my laptop, I'd type in the user name and password and it took me right back to m4carbine.net not logged in. Only on my iPad and iPhone could I get on. But this trick from Grant worked on the laptop. Thanks.

Note: I clicked User CP first. It tells me im not logged in and I type in the info there and click log on and that lets me do anything.

titanse05
03-14-12, 20:21

Same problem and "fix" for me when logging in in IE. Tapatalk works fine.

Sent from my ATRIX using Tapatalk