PDA

View Full Version : AX AICS Stock Question

D.O.A.F.S.
03-01-12, 14:27
Well I wanted to upgrade the stock on my Remington 700 LTR for various reasons and purchased an AX AICS stock from Midway. When it arrived I opened the box to find, the sealed plastic bag the stock was in had been cut open, all the hardware was in a ziplock bag, and the forend rail was hanging out of its box with scratches. The stock also had marks in the mag well from what looked like it had mags in and out of it. I called Midway and exsplained everything to them, they were VERY nice on the phone and told me if I wanted to send it back, they would promptly send me another, which is what I did. Well I recieved the replacement today and WTF it's the same. Not the same stock for sure, but everything cut open and the forarm again has damage. Everything is cosmetic and not function related, it just pisses me off that I laid this kind of money out and this is what I have, I thought I bought a NEW not a nice USED or display stock. Has anyone else purchased one of these, how did your's arrived? I just can't imagine Accuracy International ships these out packaged this way.

The Surgeon
03-01-12, 14:35
Contact Accuracy International at:

Fredericksburg, VA, USA
aina@accuracyinternational.us

Tell them what you are getting from Midway. They will take care of it.

Send pics of the product so they get a better understanding along with the shipping invoice "with dates"

D.O.A.F.S.
03-01-12, 18:15
Contact Accuracy International at:

Fredericksburg, VA, USA
aina@accuracyinternational.us

Tell them what you are getting from Midway. They will take care of it.

Send pics of the product so they get a better understanding along with the shipping invoice "with dates"

Thanks Surgeon, I also recieved a responce on SH from Randy at Mile High Shooting Supply , he said they supply Midway with their AI products and for me to call them and they will exchange the stock for me.

The Surgeon
03-01-12, 21:41
Thanks Surgeon, I also recieved a responce on SH from Randy at Mile High Shooting Supply , he said they supply Midway with their AI products and for me to call them and they will exchange the stock for me.

Randy will take care of you.

Midway is good but there are a few things that I just refuse to order from them.

D.O.A.F.S.
03-02-12, 12:01
Talked to the great folks at Mile High Shooting Supply today. It was exsplained they supply Midway with AI products, and they open the bags and inspect every chassis they sell to ensure customer satisfaction. With this information I have ZERO concerns and am looking forward to installing the stock this weekend. THANKS Again Mile High!

Mjolnir
03-14-12, 18:41
Too bad they won't make a chassis for the FN SPR.

Sigh...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk