PDA

View Full Version : Nice to see someone's making money on eBay off of Airsoft crap

logan09
03-02-12, 11:04
About everything he's selling/sold is airsoft crap and some he's even listed as real. I.E this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=160748474043&si=XAHstDH5ANVGm2Ncf6CQdXGfcWQ%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME%3AX%3AAAQ%3AUS%3A1123&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc#ht_500wt_1413

I emailed him asking why it came with no box, why he only has commercial spec(Only the PTS marked one's come in both Mil/Commercial spec), and why the rear cap has no Magpul emblem? That was over a week ago with no reply. BTW, you can buy these stocks for $15shipped from HK.

Animal_Mother556
03-02-12, 11:23
I am definitely NOT Ebay savvy so forgive me...

The mellon-farmer has 100 percent feedback...but all he sells is poo?

I ain't trackin'

logan09
03-02-12, 11:32
It's obvious people are clueless. I have that exact same airsoft stock(Long story) and I can guarantee it's fake.

I looked up the PTS MBUS's he's selling and you can get them for $18shipped(The exact same ones):rolleyes: So it's quit obvious the people buying the stuff are Stupid.

Animal_Mother556
03-02-12, 12:15
So, your lesson is to buy from reputable dealers, which most serious shooters do in the first place?

Armati
03-03-12, 12:03
I don't know, I am a pretty experienced Ebayer and he seems legit. The final bids are pretty close to the market rate. When I list something on Ebay I always start the bidding at a dollar because market forces will drive the price up to the clearance price. Most people will simply skip your listing if you list a reserve price or have a high opening bid.

Airsofters (particularly Asians) are pretty fanatical. They know the product lines and all of the particular markings. They are like Star Trek or Star Wars fans. If he was selling crap I am pretty sure he would have at least some negative feedback saying he was selling fakes.

Javelin
03-03-12, 12:07
I don't know, I am a pretty experienced Ebayer and he seems legit. The final bids are pretty close to the market rate. When I list something on Ebay I always start the bidding at a dollar because market forces will drive the price up to the clearance price. Most people will simply skip your listing if you list a reserve price or have a high opening bid.

Airsofters (particularly Asians) are pretty fanatical. They know the product lines and all of the particular markings. They are like Star Trek or Star Wars fans. If he was selling crap I am pretty sure he would have at least some negative feedback saying he was selling fakes.

NO kidding. AirSoft junkies are some seriously mad mofos when it comes to the minute details.

But when you think about it they are paying large amounts of money for fake guns and details of those guns are all they have so I guess it would be a big deal.

:(