PDA

View Full Version : The Official Where Can I Get It Thread?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61

Iraqgunz
03-04-12, 06:44
Instead of people always starting multiple threads looking for a sling, barrel, buttstock, etc... let's go ahead and start putting them all in here. Hopefully this will also help others since we are going to make it a sticky.

If you are looking for something and it isn't posted here then it will be deleted.

ROE: Don't piss in the thread. If someone is looking for Magpul sights don't post a link for someone selling Chinese shit or some less than reputable dealer.

adh
03-04-12, 12:51
Should we also post in here services?
e.g pinning welding a muzzle device to a less than 16" barrel?

warpigM-4
03-04-12, 13:03
Should we also post in here services?
e.g pinning welding a muzzle device to a less than 16" barrel?

if so Steve at ADCO does the best on this, fast turn around outstanding work other Gunsmith work available at a Good price .Upper builds ect.
http://adcofirearms.com/

Iraqgunz
03-04-12, 23:07
Services are fine.

JBecker 72
03-04-12, 23:56
Where can I get a good deal on some good shape or new surplus Army or Marine IBA? I know where I can get the plates, but I'm worried about buying a vest that is possibly stolen gov property. I'm looking for coyote brown USMC color or the old woodland Army pattern.

To be honest, I don't trust the hot deals I can find from the San Diego area being not stolen. lol

itllgrowback
03-05-12, 00:19
I would love to buy a DD LPK, if anyone has a line on one.

I can list 8 or 10 places that are out of stock, and I'm on a couple notification lists, but I haven't put my hands on one yet.

Thanks for the thread.

ICANHITHIMMAN
03-05-12, 08:20
Where can I get a good deal on some good shape or new surplus Army or Marine IBA? I know where I can get the plates, but I'm worried about buying a vest that is possibly stolen gov property. I'm looking for coyote brown USMC color or the old woodland Army pattern.

To be honest, I don't trust the hot deals I can find from the San Diego area being not stolen. lol

I think the Marine vest is made by Eagle industries so you could just call and ask them.

bsmith_shoot
03-05-12, 11:57
Im looking for Black Hills 50gr TSX. Where can I find it, for a good price?
Thanks,
Brandon

gun71530
03-05-12, 20:21
Im looking for Hornady 50gr TSX. Where can I find it, for a good price?
Thanks,
Brandon

I bought a couple boxes a few months ago from ammotogo. I believe that G&R is carrying it also.

itllgrowback
03-06-12, 13:14
I would love to buy a DD LPK, if anyone has a line on one.

I can list 8 or 10 places that are out of stock, and I'm on a couple notification lists, but I haven't put my hands on one yet.

If anyone else is looking for one, here's the link: http://dsgarms.com/ProductInfo/DD-05-013-21007.aspx I'd call them to see if they are in stock before ordering though.

45auto
03-06-12, 19:19
DSG Arms has Colt 6920's back in stock for $995 plus $12 for UPS ground shipping. Lower receivers are marked "M4 Carbine" with "Colt Defense" as the manufacturer rollmark. LE serial number to boot. Just ordered one for myself. :dance3:
http://dsgarms.com/ProductInfo/CO6920.aspx

wingspar
03-06-12, 19:27
Those aren’t going to last long. I’ve never heard of DSG Arms. How are they to deal with an order online?

IYAAYASwarrior
03-06-12, 19:29
nice!!!

J-Dub
03-06-12, 19:30
Those aren’t going to last long. I’ve never heard of DSG Arms. How are they to deal with an order online?

They are good to go.

RD62
03-06-12, 19:34

DSG is good, have no worries...

itllgrowback
03-06-12, 19:36

Newbie here, but I ordered a DD LPK from them online yesterday afternoon, and got a tracking number first thing this morning.

wingspar
03-06-12, 20:07
They are good to go.

DSG is good, have no worries...

Thanks for the help. Their sight was a bear to get registered on. Kept messing up billing and shipping addresses, but I finally got it straightened out somehow. I know not how. The gun is ordered. Thanks a bunch for the heads up. I was just about to plunk down $300 more for the same gun.

No where in the process was I asked for FFL info. Do they contact you later for that, or do they just check out the shipping address I gave them, which is my FFL?

wingspar
03-06-12, 20:07
Newbie here, but I ordered a DD LPK from them online yesterday afternoon, and got a tracking number first thing this morning.

Did they ever ask you for your FFL info?

itllgrowback
03-06-12, 20:14
Did they ever ask you for your FFL info?

You probably meant to ask the OP, but it was just an LPK in my case, so no FFL needed.

That is odd though. I'd call them in the morning with the FFL info. It seemed like they use a "shared operator" kinda thing, but they'll get you through to DSG and you can get it sorted out.

.45fmjoe
03-06-12, 20:14
If I had the money, I would buy one to go with my other 6920.

Alas, I'm closing on my first house on the 30th - must save my pennies. :)

45auto
03-06-12, 20:20
Thanks for the help. Their sight was a bear to get registered on. Kept messing up billing and shipping addresses, but I finally got it straightened out somehow. I know not how. The gun is ordered. Thanks a bunch for the heads up. I was just about to plunk down $300 more for the same gun.

No where in the process was I asked for FFL info. Do they contact you later for that, or do they just check out the shipping address I gave them, which is my FFL?
There was a small note at the bottom of the rifle description that said to contact them with your FFL info.
Here it is:

Firearms must be delivered to a Licensed Federal Firearms Dealer (FFL) in your state of residence and DSG must have a signed, legible copy of the receiving dealer's license prior to shipment. Please verify your local and state laws and make prior arrangements with your dealer prior to purchase.

They will require that your FFL sends them a signed current FFL license copy to them via email or Fax.
They will not ship the rifle until receive and verify the FFL license.
No exceptions. :stop:

wingspar
03-06-12, 20:21
You probably meant to ask the OP, but it was just an LPK in my case, so no FFL needed.

That is odd though. I'd call them in the morning with the FFL info. It seemed like they use a "shared operator" kinda thing, but they'll get you through to DSG and you can get it sorted out.

Yea, in my excitement, I really didn’t read your post carefully. I’ll send them an email tonight, and give them a call in the morning. I thought it was odd they didn’t ask for FFL info.

wingspar
03-06-12, 20:34
There was a small note at the bottom of the rifle description that said to contact them with your FFL info.

They will require that your FFL sends them a signed current FFL license copy to them via email or Fax.
They will not ship the rifle until receive and verify the FFL license.
No exceptions. :stop:

I didn’t see that note. Just talked to my FFL, and he just faxed their license to DSG Arms and they should have it first thing in the morning when they arrive for work. I’ll still contact them in the morning to make sure they got it and everything is ok. Thanks for the help.

45auto
03-06-12, 20:39
.....Thanks for the help.
You're welcome. :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

maddy345
03-07-12, 08:39

Great online seller. I got my 6920 from them last month for $945

TedG
03-07-12, 09:36

I got mine from DSG a couple of months back for $945. Fast shipping. Since they have raised their price by $50, it appears that prices will go up across the board.

Bonez556
03-07-12, 09:48

I've used DSG ARMS quite a few times now. They are GTG

wingspar
03-07-12, 20:30
I have to give DSG Arms a big thumbs up. I ordered my 6920 last night, long after they were probably closed, had my FFL fax them his license last night, and this morning they said they had the FFL info with my order, and this afternoon the gun shipped and they sent me a tracking number. That is just awesome. I had a look around their web site and facebook page today. They certainly have me for a customer. :)

loganp0916
03-07-12, 20:53
If I had the money, I would buy one to go with my other 6920.

Alas, I'm closing on my first house on the 30th - must save my pennies. :)

Ahhh pshhhh. Just tell the wifey you bought the rifle is to protect your investment.

And as others have said, dsg is good to go. I have bought a lot of stuff from them over the last 9 months or so and it all has shipped very soon after i ordered it. Usually next day.

rapomstage3
03-08-12, 20:19
Where can I get a multicam wrap for my peltor earpro band. I've seen them around in pics but can't seem to find them.

Spot
03-09-12, 10:59
I've shopped around Gunbroker, and several other sites, but I figure there is probably some consensus on here about where to buy LMT ARs. Most places I've looked sell them very close to suggested retail list price.

Also, I've heard that it is better/cheaper to buy an LMT upper and an LMT lower seperately. . . kinda seems counterintuitive to me. True or rumor?

Where should I buy my LMT?

Hunter Rose
03-09-12, 11:03
I've shopped around Gunbroker, and several other sites, but I figure there is probably some consensus on here about where to buy LMT ARs. Most places I've looked sell them very close to suggested retail list price.

Also, I've heard that it is better/cheaper to buy an LMT upper and an LMT lower seperately. . . kinda seems counterintuitive to me. True or rumor?

DSG Arms has LMT uppers and lowers listed separately.

Rainier Arms sells LMT uppers and lowers separately as well.

Spot
03-09-12, 11:20
Maybe I am missing something, but this seems like the best deal I have found so far:

DEFENDER 2000 CQB PISTON 5.56MM 16BBLSale

View More Products by LMT

Style: CQBPS16
Price: $1,949.99
Sale Price: $1,699.99

LMT CQB MRP Defender Gas Piston 16 CQBPS16 223 Rem/5.56 Nato Semi-Auto 16in Chrome Lined BBL 1X7 Twist Collapsible Stock Blk Finish 30+1 Rds Semi Auto Rifle
Item Number: CQBPS16

The CQB MRP Defender Model Piston 16 features a monolithic rail platform upper receiver with 16” chrome lined barrel, standard trigger group, semi auto bolt carrier group and SOPMOD buttstock assembly.

Specifications:

•16` Heavy Barrel
•Sopmod Stock
•Monolithic Quad Rail
•30RD Magazine

Is this an older discontinued model? Haven't seen the words "Defender 2000" in other ads. Is this an unusually good price, or just on par?

Thanks

Spot
03-09-12, 11:31
DSG Arms has LMT uppers and lowers listed separately.

Rainier Arms sells LMT uppers and lowers separately as well.

Thanks for the reply. Both of these sources seem significantly more expensive than what I've found.

kdcgrohl
03-09-12, 12:17
Where can I get a multicam wrap for my peltor earpro band. I've seen them around in pics but can't seem to find them.

Original SOE
"Made in the Mother****ing USA" (http://originalsoegear.com/peltor.html)

Greenbean
03-09-12, 13:51
There is one left in the Walmart in Shelby NC, 1097.00 plus tax.
704-484-0021 is the store number if needed.

Saw it myself two days ago when I was buying some of the Federal ammo they sell, 420 rounds for 160 in a carrier.

curacao0311
03-09-12, 17:34
I've been looking for the Mega billet GTR3H upper/lower/CH for about 2 months now. Rainier had them until the day I wanted to order it, and I can't seem to find it in stock anywhere... Any ideas?

trauma
03-09-12, 21:04
NIB COLT 6520.............any left out there ?

TangoSauce
03-09-12, 21:09

My buddy is an LMT dealer...

tdoom15
03-10-12, 22:49
Anyone know where to get the best price on the older (not 500 lumen) Surefire X300?

Jaysop
03-10-12, 23:20
Anyone know where to get the best price on the older (not 500 lumen) Surefire X300?

Ebay for around $180

Jaysop
03-10-12, 23:22
Anyone know where to get a ready to ship Kydex G19 holsters?
Seems like every were has a 45day- 6/8 week time frame.

ggp2jz
03-10-12, 23:22

Hideousholsters.com

SSGGlock
03-10-12, 23:37

http://gonetraining.blogspot.com/

Norinco
03-11-12, 04:09

GT Distributors is the cheapest dealer I have found for LMT.

http://www.gtdist.com/SearchResults.aspx?&Keyword=LMT-

turboedbug
03-11-12, 11:28
subscribed

turboedbug
03-11-12, 11:31
just curious where you got yours? was the quality good? how did you like the jig?

Tarbell
03-11-12, 14:36

Here:

http://psholsters.com/

ggp2jz
03-11-12, 16:23
GT Distributors is the cheapest dealer I have found for LMT.

http://www.gtdist.com/SearchResults.aspx?&Keyword=LMT-

I highly recommend these people. I visit their brick and mortar store a couple of times a month and their prices are very hard to beat.

kajen
03-11-12, 16:23
gotten mine from several different mfg´s but use cncguns.com ´s jigg and milling adapter and that has worked flawless for me .. so far ive milled around 15 lowers

sjwolf
03-11-12, 17:55
I know these have been discontinued for awhile now, but wondering if anyone knows of stores that still have NIB Eotech 551's laying around? I'm constantly checking auction sites, and forum classifieds, haven't seen any in a little while at least none that I find trustworthy. TIA

tommyh
03-11-12, 18:28
Most of them that i have found are the same prices as a completed lower. Have you found a good source to make it worth doing?

AKDoug
03-11-12, 18:30
I'm in the same boat. Too expensive to make it worth it.

polymorpheous
03-11-12, 18:35
https://www.tacticalmachining.com/

pira114
03-11-12, 19:20
I just recently heard of this. I'm curious, what's the major upside/downside? I'm assuming these are subject to individual state laws? And aside from price, how feasable is it for the average guy to do this?

kajen
03-11-12, 19:28
Most of them that i have found are the same prices as a completed lower. Have you found a good source to make it worth doing?

guess theres 3 reasons to do 80%
1 is if u like to fiddle with it
2 is that its slightly cheaaper and more costumusuzerable
sorry the misspelling its dark as **** here hehe
3 you don need to ever register it

those re the cons

ive seeen nice 80% billet lowers with the POF design for less than 70usd

polymorpheous
03-11-12, 22:11
guess theres 3 reasons to do 80%
1 is if u like to fiddle with it
2 is that its slightly cheaaper and more costumusuzerable
sorry the misspelling its dark as **** here hehe
3 you don need to ever register it

those re the cons

ive seeen nice 80% billet lowers with the POF design for less than 70usd

Register them?
Seriously?

Norinco
03-11-12, 23:44
I highly recommend these people. I visit their brick and mortar store a couple of times a month and their prices are very hard to beat.

I visit the one here in Dallas quite often. Their prices and gear selection are the best in the metroplex. They are also the only place in my area that stocks Ranger T.

gun71530
03-12-12, 00:10

DSG Arms...I recently purchased one of their Alpha holsters for my Glock 19, and recieved it in 3 days

TangoSauce
03-12-12, 00:22

I can recommend two places in Indiana that both do very nice work. A friend of mine, Grunt Soldier, runs Custom Kydex...some people might know him from other forums. Not sure if either of them are 'ready to ship,' but they both do quality work and worthy of mentioning. Their turn around times would be much quicker than 45 days.

http://www.indianashooter.com/custom-kydex-solutions/

http://www.indianashooter.com/mills-tactical/

Jaysop
03-12-12, 00:44
Thanks for the leads guys. I was really beginning to think it was a lead time only buis.

kajen
03-12-12, 05:32
yeah i dont know if its all states , but an 80% lower wont need registration like a 100% will so no papertrail what so ever

hunt_ak
03-12-12, 05:39
yeah i dont know if its all states , but an 80% lower wont need registration like a 100% will so no papertrail what so ever

There is no such thing as gun registration in the United States. You must 'transfer' the lower receiver with an FFL after filling out a 4473, but there is no such thing as 'registration'....you've been misled...

Medic218
03-12-12, 05:40
I have only found one and it cost 50.00.
The problem is that it seems that everyone is out of stock when it comes to their lower kits w/o a trigger.
Any suggestions as to where I should look?

I would be even happier if you know of someone who sells a kit w/o the pistol grip as well.

Thanks in advance!

-MM218

kajen
03-12-12, 05:50
There is no such thing as gun registration in the United States. You must 'transfer' the lower receiver with an FFL after filling out a 4473, but there is no such thing as 'registration'....you've been misled...
and ATF or others dont register and save every 4473 turned in?
and they dont register the gun serial in your name?
then whats the point with serial numbers theyre unneeded if they never get registered, then if god forbid you shoot anyone in a non-legal fashion you can just wipe the gun and throw it in the ditch then they wont trace it back to you?

if the point of the whole FFL thing is not to keep track of who has what then whats the point of it?

kajen
03-12-12, 06:16
I just recently heard of this. I'm curious, what's the major upside/downside? I'm assuming these are subject to individual state laws? And aside from price, how feasable is it for the average guy to do this?

actually really easy if you have the jig.. a good mill will make it even easier but a normal "towerdrill" (cant remember the english word) will actually do the job pretty ok, but a mill is prefferred

about 30-40 minutes of milling and drilling and setting up ..

mallowpufft
03-12-12, 06:23

Not per say... but dealers have to keep paperwork. And some states (MA, for instance) require you to register every handgun purchase with the police.
Some folks just like the option of Uncle Sam not knowing about every little thing you have that goes boom.

GTifosi
03-12-12, 06:37
"towerdrill" (cant remember the english word)
Drill press

There's some blanks, jigs and a few other items available here (http://savvysurvivor.com/osi_gunsmithing_tools.htm) but I claim no responsibility, recognition, profit share, promise of availability or anything else for that matter.
Its simply a site I stumbled across a while back and happened to remember they offered such things.

kajen
03-12-12, 06:42
Not per say... but dealers have to keep paperwork. And some states (MA, for instance) require you to register every handgun purchase with the police.
Some folks just like the option of Uncle Sam not knowing about every little thing you have that goes boom.

exactly wheter the "records" are stored at ATF or the local dealer the sale/buy is registered, and they can allways trace the weapon back to you or just simply ask for the paperworks of all the dealers and then ATF all the sudden have a register of which and how many guns you all own ..
so ofc its registered , only way to get unregistered is to buy privately(some states only), buy stolen/blackmarket or mill the lower/frame yourself

by registered i dont mean you have to get a permit or get approved or anything .. but the sale/buy is still registered

mallowpufft
03-12-12, 06:44

Tango Charlie145
03-12-12, 07:03
G&R Tactical, one of the sight sponsors, used to have several types of LPK's. I don't know if they have any in stock. Here is the link.
www.gandrtactical.com

polymorpheous
03-12-12, 07:06
When your FFL calls your background check in, all the Feds know is that they are transferring a "handgun", "long gun", or in a stripped lower receiver's case, "other".
No serial number is exchanged, no make, no model.
The FFL keeps the paperwork in their bound book.

GTifosi
03-12-12, 07:39
When your FFL calls your background check in, all the Feds know is that they are transferring a "handgun", "long gun", or in a stripped lower receiver's case, "other". No serial number is exchanged, no make, no model.

:confused: I must be hearing funny when I make a purchase and the call goes in 'cause I hear make, model/type designation, designated caliber and S# and along with that my name and a portion of my SS# if I submitted it on the form.

kajen
03-12-12, 07:39
When your FFL calls your background check in, all the Feds know is that they are transferring a "handgun", "long gun", or in a stripped lower receiver's case, "other".
No serial number is exchanged, no make, no model.

yes and on the 4473 form is buyers name , model , make , serial and everything .. so that ATF and probably other LE allways can check it , therefore it is registered that you bought that firearm who stores the paperwork is irellevant.. the FFL dealer is required to keep that record indefinately for this purpose and this purpose alone!!
if not for registration/tracking purpose theres no reason the form should not be destroyed after the backgroundcheck has been made and cleared

besides that i bet you ATF keeps their own record everytime a background check is made

on topic : i have had 1 from cncguns, several from KTO, some tacticalmachining and some of the billet POF style lowers i dont know the brand of , so far all have been in specs and compatible with all upper, mags lpk´s ive tried with

turboedbug
03-12-12, 07:50

In Nevada guns need to be registered..........

Iraqgunz
03-12-12, 07:58
I used to live in Nevada, and I believe that you are wrong. In Clark County only you must register handguns (the infamous blue card) and that is it.

Do you have something to prove otherwise?

In Nevada guns need to be registered..........

turboedbug
03-12-12, 08:05
I must be wrong then. I was just in Vegas and the shop that I was at must have explained it wrong. I don't live in Nevada :) Arizona rocks for gun laws!

turboedbug
03-12-12, 08:11
So who has the best pricing on 80% lowers? I would hate to mess up on a higher priced lower my first time when I could have got one on the cheap.

polymorpheous
03-12-12, 08:12
This thread is being derailed by tinfoil silliness...
I apologize to the OP/OPs.

kajen
03-12-12, 08:25
TM has some pretty nice ones for 80bucks in stock

So who has the best pricing on 80% lowers? I would hate to mess up on a higher priced lower my first time when I could have got one on the cheap.

sjwolf
03-12-12, 09:31

Unfortunately, CA passed long gun registration last year and it starts Jan 1, 2014 :angry: However, I believe 80% lowers remain unaffected

tdoom15
03-12-12, 12:18
Ebay for around $180

I was hoping to find one for a bit cheaper, I thought LAPG had the x300 on sale at one point for around $150?

Rodgerk
03-12-12, 15:04
My dealer is reporting that he has no Colts (especially the 6920) available. Do any of you guys know a supplier that has them in stock? Secondly, this dealer is big on the RRA Operator. Would you guys wait for the Colt or "make do" with the RRA. It will be used for range, defense, plinking.

turdbocharged
03-12-12, 15:07
I suggest you do a search(orange search button) and some reading on RRA. You will find that most here do not consider it to be a quality carbine for many reasons not the least of which is poor QC.

Check out this thread.

https://www.m4carbine.net/archive/index.php/t-20905.html

1gunzenuf
03-12-12, 15:07
This is fairly easily answered by reading the sticky's and using the search function. Per your post...

Range and Plinking = RRA is OK
Defense = Wait on the Colt

Or this is the general consensus I get from reading here. A SME I am not, so you may wait for better advice than I have given.

Beat Trash
03-12-12, 15:08
Wait for the Colt...

5pins
03-12-12, 15:13
Go to Walmart. That is the last place I saw one.

hickuleas
03-12-12, 15:18
For a second i thought you were talking about the Indianapolis Colts.

TedG
03-12-12, 17:11
You really want the Colt. If you get something else, you will still want the Colt.

Be patient and get the Colt.

:lazy2:

Kokopelli
03-12-12, 17:14
Go to Walmart. That is the last place I saw one.

That's exactly what I've heard as well.. Ron

cjscore
03-12-12, 17:42
Would you guys wait for the Colt or "make do" with the RRA. It will be used for range, defense, plinking.

You pretty much answered your own question. Why would you want to 'make do' with something that you feel is inferior? The wait should not be too long Colts have even been sighted at Walmart. Good luck on your purchase.

lilro
03-12-12, 18:10
I wonder if Colt has given priority of their stock to Walmart, or if it's just the typical election year gun scare.

SpankMonkey
03-12-12, 18:49
Check with GnR Tactical here on the forum. He keeps Colts instock.

turboedbug
03-12-12, 19:15
Thanks bud. going to check them out.

TM has some pretty nice ones for 80bucks in stock

kajen
03-12-12, 19:18
Thanks bud. going to check them out.

no problem ... those combined with CNCguns jig and milling adraptor ur doné within an hr

DiabhailGadhar
03-12-12, 19:29
Expand your horizons bro...

http://www.gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx?Keywords=colt+6920

turboedbug
03-12-12, 19:34
where you guys getting ar10 parts? i am having issues finding uppers.

turboedbug
03-12-12, 20:04
oops double post

turboedbug
03-12-12, 20:05
the tactical machining ar10 lowers are not compatible with armalite uppers. anybody know where I can get ar10 80% that are?

#sand
03-12-12, 21:50
Wait for the Colt. If you don't, you'll never really be satisfied with "making due".

xrayoneone
03-12-12, 22:27
Wait on the Colt, they'll be in stock. The panic buying has already started I think so just be patient and wait. I've been getting some good deals on items people bought that they didn't want or need from the last frenzy in 08.

Patience buddy.

45auto
03-12-12, 22:57
I ordered two 6920's for $995 each from DSG Arms last week and will pick them up tomorrow. :dance3:
But it looks like they are out of stock again. :cray:

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c211/tomc54/CO6920NB.jpg

Colt63
03-12-12, 23:16
Clyde Armory has them in stock and they offer MIL/LEO discount.

LowandLeft
03-12-12, 23:30
I was hoping to find one for a bit cheaper, I thought LAPG had the x300 on sale at one point for around $150?

Ditto. I'm looking for a deal on an x300 also. I've seen used for around $150, but that's it. Going rate seems to be $190.

TeamGrazzi
03-13-12, 05:07
I got the x300 a few weeks ago from LAPG for $192 and they threw in 20 free batteries

kajen
03-13-12, 11:02
Where u guys getting ar10 80% lowers that are compatible with armalite uppers?

i bough a KTO KT-10-A from from a firend in the states dont know if they have them in stock at KTO.. havent seen many 80% for the armalite style

MCS
03-13-12, 11:33
Where can I find the best deal on Sordin MSA pro x band muffs?

tdoom15
03-20-12, 12:39
Ditto. I'm looking for a deal on an x300 also. I've seen used for around $150, but that's it. Going rate seems to be $190.

midway usa ($20 off 200 = 2031277), lot's of other places have 10% off coupons as well...goingear.com, batteryjunction.com, etc

I'm also in contact with a local surefire distributor to maybe do some sort of group buy for x300's at a better than good price. If something comes of it, I'll be sure to post.

wingspar
03-20-12, 13:00
I ordered two 6920's for $995 each from DSG Arms last week and will pick them up tomorrow. :dance3:
But it looks like they are out of stock again. :cray:

I think they sold out within 3 or 4 days. DSG Arms was great to deal with. I’ve had mine for almost a week now, and the weather has been too cruddy to even think about heading to the range. Colt sure packs the preservative on. Even the firing pin was so gooped up it was a totally different color after I cleaned it up.

IYAAYASwarrior
03-20-12, 16:59
http://jsgunparts.com/store/

Has anyone dealt with them before? Good, prompt service:confused:

LowandLeft
03-20-12, 19:32
midway usa ($20 off 200 = 2031277), lot's of other places have 10% off coupons as well...goingear.com, batteryjunction.com, etc

I'm also in contact with a local surefire distributor to maybe do some sort of group buy for x300's at a better than good price. If something comes of it, I'll be sure to post.

Sounds great, thanks! I would be very interested!

3 AE
03-21-12, 16:07
Just FYI here, came across this website today. Have never done any business with them but they have some Colts in stock if you must have it now. http://www.ratworxusa.com/pagCatalog.aspx?xCategoryID=Firearms

3 AE
03-21-12, 18:45
Not many sources for in stock bolt assemblies. G&R has LMT's. Haven't seen a BCM bolt for sale in quite awhile. Here's a couple of links if you need a Noveske bolt for a build or for a spare. http://www.architects15.com/product_p/up-b556-68-762.htm and here, http://dsgarms.com/ProductInfo/NV556BA.aspx Up until recently, they were available from Noveske's website but not for now.

3 AE
03-21-12, 20:11
FYI, Here's a link to a source of NHMTG magazines(OEM for Colt Mags). I have personally used the 20 rounders in my 6920 and they perform as well as the supplied Colts which means GREAT! The 30 rounders w/factory installed PMag anti-tilt followers seem to be a good deal. Just different non-Colt markings on the baseplate. The vendor is from my home state, Oregon. I know it's blatant begging, but we need the dues! http://www.44mag.com/category/nhmtg

Spot
03-22-12, 09:21
Where are the best deals on Federal XM193 NATO 5.56 55gr FMJ?

Mu Shin
03-22-12, 17:49
Looking for a bcm blemished lower. G and R Tac is out of stock and the wait time from BCM is fairly long. Have a class I'm taking the second weekend of April. Any help is greatly appreciated.

feedramp
03-22-12, 18:06
Best place(s) for good pricing on Magpul PMags?

FN in MT
03-24-12, 15:15
I've got one of the LWRC 5.45x39 uppers they made a few years back. It runs pretty well and I still have ten full crates of 5.45 commie ammo left...so I want to keep it.

Planning on mating it to an LWRC basic black lower to make a complete package.

N W Tactical has lowers for $495 is that a GOOD PRICE?

FN in MT

MidwestRookie
03-24-12, 15:35
Does it have to go on an LWRC lower or is it just a matching thing?

I paid about $100 less for a blem BCM lower with a Geissele SSA-E from Grant..

MrSmitty
03-25-12, 01:17
Does it have to go on an LWRC lower or is it just a matching thing?

I paid about $100 less for a blem BCM lower with a Geissele SSA-E from Grant..

^Bingo, buy a BETTER lower for LESS $. You won't get any LWRCi love on here and there are MUCH better options.

GunTotinRedneck
03-25-12, 18:10
For PMAGs, check out Surplusammo.com

$12.99 :dance3:

akela
03-25-12, 18:25
Folks, I am new to this forum and new to AR platform in general. I am looking to buy a new Colt LE6920. In my state (NJ) it would need to be "legalized" and hence gun shops do not really carry it. I plan to have a reputable gunsmith make it legal prior to taking the possesion of it.

I have looked at a number of Online Sellers that seem to carry it in genaral but it seems that everyone is out of it. I am ok to wait for several weeks. Please let me know which online sellers (some of them most likely frequent this forum - and this is perfectly fine with me) have a good reputation and a decent price. From what I understand Colt 6920 goes anywhere between $900 and up to $1,200 with $900 being an excellent price and $1,200 being on a high end.
Please let me know who I can talk to. It would be ideal if my seller of choice could also do a gunsmith work to "legalize" it for me.

mallowpufft
03-25-12, 19:41
Go check out G&R Tactical.

akela
03-25-12, 19:46
Thanks. I checked G&R tactical and they are out of it and no ETA for when it will be available.

mallowpufft
03-25-12, 19:49
Check the vendor forums and see if Grant has said anything about it.

TedG
03-25-12, 21:51
$995 at http://dsgarms.com/ProductInfo/CO6920.aspx

Disregard. They don't carry NJ models.

akela
03-25-12, 21:53
Thanks. Out of stock though just like everywhere else...

zibby43
03-25-12, 23:05
Budsgunshop has them in stock.

Edit: They are now sold out.

Keep checking back there: http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=60386

The price is a bit higher but I have had smooth transactions with Buds. Others may tell you differently.

Spot
03-25-12, 23:21
Here are about twenty (20) brand new Colt 6920 rifles for sale:

http://www.gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx?Keywords=colt+6920

VIP3R 237
03-25-12, 23:26
Colts in general are getting hard to find even with the SP models being cleared out. None of my lgs have received any "new" LE models yet.

zack991
03-25-12, 23:39
I have been around these forums for a few weeks now and I figured I asked what would be a better value. AR's are not new to me, but I have never spent over a grand on a AR. I have always built my own in most cases. I am currently deployed and figured I would give myself a nice present for when I get home. I am looking at a LMT or a Colt, I am not too worried if I don't get all the cool looking furniture since it leaves it open to be customized my way. Either case I still may change a few things on them, they both built great AR's and are tough as nails to boot.

LMT's Defender Standard Patrol Model 16 $1,300

Colt's

LE6920MP-R MagPul Special, Troy Rail, $1,249

6940 AR15 Rifle M4, 5.56, 16" Monolithic Upper $1,280

Javelin
03-25-12, 23:42
I don't think you can honestly make a bad decision going with any of those models!

:D

Spot
03-25-12, 23:47
You might want to jump on this one: Brand-new, great price, no tax, and cheap shipping.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=279281896

VIP3R 237
03-25-12, 23:55
You cant go wrong with either. I own one of each and for reasons I cant understand I prefer my lmt slightly over my colt. However colts prices are less right now.

zack991
03-26-12, 00:04
You might want to jump on this one: Brand-new, great price, no tax, and cheap shipping.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=279281896

Cool thanks, will take a look.

feedramp
03-26-12, 00:57
I'm in the market too. I've seen some in stock in local shops but the tax here is outrageous. Seems better to buy online and pay FFL fee at a local shop.

drck1000
03-26-12, 12:38
For LMTs, I am not sure if you want the Standard Patrol Model with the SOPMOD stock or just the basic M4 stock. If you are looking for one with just the M4 stock, I believe they are available from online vendors for around $1100. I've seen ones with the SOPMOD stock from mid $1200 to $1300. So your pricing for LMTs looks ok for what I've seen available.

For Colts, the 6920s are available for slightly under $1000 through a few different vendors. I've also seen the 6720s anywhere from slightly under $1000 to around $1200 or so. So they are probably slightly cheaper on average than the LMTs, but not that much less.

Let me know if you would like specific links to some of the vendors that I had come across.

m4brian
03-26-12, 14:12
DSG USED to carry LMTs for less than a grand, but all the sudden - NO. I'd go to G&R and wait for a Colt.

zack991
03-26-12, 23:01
I just placed my order for their LMT CQB MRP Defender Piston 16" 5.56
for a great price. I figured for a little more I might was well get what I want now.

OldGrayGuy
03-28-12, 18:38
Was hoping to find out where you got a good deal Zack, looking for a MRP, please PM me where you found yours.

Spot
03-28-12, 19:04
Was hoping to find out where you got a good deal Zack, looking for a MRP, please PM me where you found yours.

This was the best price (by a good margin) that I found for the LMT MRP and for the LMT MRP Piston:

http://www.vanceoutdoors.com/products2.cfm/ID/30858/name/lmt-defender-2000-5.56mm-semi-auto-rifle

http://www.vanceoutdoors.com/products2.cfm/ID/74159/name/lmt-cqb-piston-5.56mm-16bbl-cqbps16

DISREGARD. . . NOT ANYMORE!!!! They raised the price a couple hundred on each of these since I posted!

OUCH!! That was a big jump!

wild_wild_wes
03-28-12, 21:05
Anyone know a source for new-manufacture A1 upper recievers?

Heavy Metal
03-28-12, 21:11
Try nodakspud. (google it)

wild_wild_wes
03-28-12, 21:25
Thanks!

"They are cut for a .250" front push pin, and recessed (left side) for the 601 type front takedown pin"

What does that mean? Will it fit current lowers?

GTifosi
03-28-12, 22:48
Pix and info from Nodakspud (http://nodakspud.com/AR%20Lowers.htm)

This receiver requires the special front pin Part# NDS-31 sold below.

It also requires that your upper receiver has a countersunk front pivot pin hole (left side) to interface with the ball detent

NDS-31
http://nodakspud.com/images/601pin-1.jpg
The detent ball snaps into the countersink on the left side of the front pin boss of your upper receiver.

Pin diameter is correct for crossover, but pivot pin head shape and retension are different.
No D cutout in lower for modern pin, nor place to put spring and detent.
601 pin is retained as above and also has screw that goes in to make it sort of a chicago screw arrangement.

zack991
03-28-12, 23:24

I found mine for 1,760 here
http://stonearmsinc.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=38

#1gunna89
03-29-12, 10:53
^Bingo, buy a BETTER lower for LESS $. You won't get any LWRCi love on here and there are MUCH better options.

i dont agree with that at all. lwrc is a great brand and has proven themselves. but you get what youy pay for. thats why they cost what they cost. i have a le6920 and a m6a2 and the lwrc is a much better riffle

MrSmitty
03-29-12, 17:56
i dont agree with that at all. lwrc is a great brand and has proven themselves. but you get what youy pay for. thats why they cost what they cost. i have a le6920 and a m6a2 and the lwrc is a much better riffle

To each their own, and I'm glad it has worked well for you. I feel they are overpriced and have too many proprietary features. There are many on this forum that have worlds of experience and they do not recommend them. Roll that all into one and it makes me steer clear.

ridgerunner70
03-30-12, 17:49
best deal on a 1000rds of m855 62gr

#1gunna89
03-30-12, 18:07
To each their own, and I'm glad it has worked well for you. I feel they are overpriced and have too many proprietary features. There are many on this forum that have worlds of experience and they do not recommend them. Roll that all into one and it makes me steer clear.

well i guess the 2 1/2 yrs tottal i spent over seas wouldent give me much experience. and i agree to each his own. the riffles are outstanding other then the price. but i think in the long run they are worth the money.

wild_wild_wes
03-31-12, 11:59
Where can I get a C7 buttstock?

wild_wild_wes
03-31-12, 12:00
Pix and info from Nodakspud (http://nodakspud.com/AR%20Lowers.htm)

This receiver requires the special front pin Part# NDS-31 sold below.

It also requires that your upper receiver has a countersunk front pivot pin hole (left side) to interface with the ball detent

NDS-31
http://nodakspud.com/images/601pin-1.jpg
The detent ball snaps into the countersink on the left side of the front pin boss of your upper receiver.

Pin diameter is correct for crossover, but pivot pin head shape and retension are different.
No D cutout in lower for modern pin, nor place to put spring and detent.
601 pin is retained as above and also has screw that goes in to make it sort of a chicago screw arrangement.

Thanks!!

PlatoCATM
03-31-12, 15:27
well i guess the 2 1/2 yrs tottal i spent over seas wouldent give me much experience. and i agree to each his own. the riffles are outstanding other then the price. but i think in the long run they are worth the money.

Time overseas is so generalized that doesn't mean shit, and it means less when someone throws it into an argument like they're a badass.

I wouldn't say that lwrc has proven themselves as a brand, and it's a long shot to say their rifles have been proven as great. No one cares if you like them, only why, and you haven't told us why.

3 AE
03-31-12, 15:50
Where can I get a C7 buttstock?

Are you referring to the Canadian version of the M16? If so, I checked and found out that the C7 rifle was issued the same stock as was on the M16 A2, albeit a slightly larger trapdoor, but was also available to have the shorter A1 stock put on at the armorers level. Which one are you looking for?

3 AE
03-31-12, 16:00
If this thread is supposed to be about helping out another member find something that they are searching for, then why are some of you going down the road of opinion giving and character impugning? There are plenty of other threads to do that in or start your own. Geez, why does this behavior have to follow just about everywhere you go. Let's show a little bit of proper decorum.

wild_wild_wes
03-31-12, 16:01
Are you referring to the Canadian version of the M16? If so, I checked and found out that the C7 rifle was issued the same stock as was on the M16 A2, albeit a slightly larger trapdoor, but was also available to have the shorter A1 stock put on at the armorers level. Which one are you looking for?

The shorter A1 length. The Canadian ones were new-made with the stronger A2 materials, correct? In terms of fit and finish, they are head & shoulders above the Cav stuff.

#1gunna89
03-31-12, 16:06
Time overseas is so generalized that doesn't mean shit, and it means less when someone throws it into an argument like they're a badass.

I wouldn't say that lwrc has proven themselves as a brand, and it's a long shot to say their rifles have been proven as great. No one cares if you like them, only why, and you haven't told us why.

i dont rember where it was i tried to make my self out as a ''badass''??? also have you had your hands on one??? and if i rember you stated yourself that ''others'' on this site had worlds of expinerence not you. so i still do not see how you could put any input on this matter.

3 AE
03-31-12, 16:31
The shorter A1 length. The Canadian ones were new-made with the stronger A2 materials, correct? In terms of fit and finish, they are head & shoulders above the Cav stuff.

Here's a link to Fulton Armory's webpage on lower receiver parts. They have a selection of A1 and A2 buttstock parts and assemblies. http://www.fulton-armory.com/AR-15-Lower-Parts.aspx

ucrt
03-31-12, 16:37

==================================

Where's MarkM when you need 'em...?

feedramp
04-01-12, 18:58
Best place for picking up a couple new 10-round USGI or Colt AR mags?
Or if there's a 10-round mag of superior quality than that model, feel free to suggest that instead.
I checked G&R but they were OOS.
Thanks.

TangoSauce
04-01-12, 19:01
Or if there's a 10-round mag of superior quality than that model, feel free to suggest that instead.
Thanks.

Are you wanting these to stay CA legal?

If so, I can provide a few good links for you using PMAGs.

feedramp
04-01-12, 19:59
Thanks, but they're not specifically for that purpose.

C4IGrant
04-01-12, 20:08

I have the LWRC M6A2. How is better than a 6920?

C4

C4IGrant
04-01-12, 20:11
Thanks.

We have to of Colt 10rd mags in stock!

C4

sr71plane
04-01-12, 20:15
Any Colt AR6720's with Rodger stocks and no "Le, Military Only" markings out there ??

3 AE
04-01-12, 20:23
Thanks.

These should work.http://www.44mag.com/product/d_h_ar15_10_round_magazine/223_ar15_magazines Or these, http://www.44mag.com/product/nhmtg_10_ar15_magazine/223_ar15_magazines NHMTG is also an OEM for Colt magazines.

feedramp
04-01-12, 21:35
Thanks 3 AE!

We have to of Colt 10rd mags in stock!

C4

Apologies, Grant. Can you point me in the right direction?

Only Colt item I can find under "Mags" section on G&R site is this: http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=MAG_KIT&reference=/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi%3Fsearch%3Daction%26keywords%3Dmag%20not%20case%20not%20magpul%20not%20magnifier%26searchstart%3D45%26template%3DPDGCommTemplates/FullNav/SearchResult.html

I also don't see any other mags listed when showing all product results for Colt.

C4IGrant
04-02-12, 09:47
Thanks 3 AE!

Apologies, Grant. Can you point me in the right direction?

Only Colt item I can find under "Mags" section on G&R site is this: http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=MAG_KIT&reference=/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi%3Fsearch%3Daction%26keywords%3Dmag%20not%20case%20not%20magpul%20not%20magnifier%26searchstart%3D45%26template%3DPDGCommTemplates/FullNav/SearchResult.html

I also don't see any other mags listed when showing all product results for Colt.

They are not up on our website just yet. Feel free to call and order.

C4

jwheels
04-02-12, 14:02
I'm looking for this exact model. Does anyone have a lead on anwhere that currently has them in stock?

http://www.tacticalworks.com/Remington-700-BDL-Medalist-SA-Varmint-Tactical-Vertical-Grip-Stock-OD-Green-with-Black-by-Bell-and-Carlson-BC2092-97.html

gun71530
04-02-12, 15:35
Where is the best place to buy replacement parts for a Glock?

MrSmitty
04-02-12, 15:40
Where is the best place to buy replacement parts for a Glock?

www.glockmeister.com
www.glockparts.com

Lone Wolf and Brownells also have a decent selection.

gun71530
04-02-12, 15:45
Thanks...I was looking at Glockmeister. Just wondering what else is out there.

MrSmitty
04-02-12, 17:25
Thanks...I was looking at Glockmeister. Just wondering what else is out there.

Those are just the places that I've dealt with, I'm sure there are more. Botach has some stuff on their site as well but I'm not sure how much.

2theXtreme
04-03-12, 15:12
KAC Inconel Flash Hider AKA Triple Tap. Where can I get one?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3 AE
04-03-12, 16:37
KAC Inconel Flash Hider AKA Triple Tap. Where can I get one?

http://www.operationparts.com/Kac_Knights_Armament_Sr15_Pdw_Muzzle_Break_Inconel_p/25683.htm Man, that's one pricey control unit!

3 AE
04-03-12, 17:04
I'm sure some of you have noticed that BCM has raised prices on their various groups. BCGs went from $139 to $149. Unblemished Lower Receiver Groups went from $340 to $360, $380 if you want an M-4 buttstock with it. Blems went up $16. Today the $399 Upper Receiver Groups went up to $419. That's an extra $50 to do a build. Yes, the cost of quality went up @5%. Not bad considering BCM hasn't raised their prices for over a year and a half. The good news is that G&R Tactical still have the 14.5" and 16" carbine URGs at the old prices along with the BCGs. They still have complete LMT LRGs with a stock for $330. Prices might not go up for the rest of the year but availability might get pretty slim. If you're in the market, opportunity is knocking at the door right now. Don't be "That Guy" whining on the forum a few months from now, how "I shoulda, coulda, but if weren't for the hoarders,panic buyers,etc. I'd be all set!" We've heard it all before!

Jaysop
04-03-12, 18:14
Where is all the ammo in stock?
Seems like almost everywhere is OOS

IYAAYASwarrior
04-03-12, 18:31
Where is all the ammo in stock?
Seems like almost everywhere is OOS

www.palmettostatearmory.com
www.surplusammo.com

These are just a few of the sites I have seen availability at.

Jaysop
04-03-12, 18:43
www.palmettostatearmory.com
www.surplusammo.com

These are just a few of the sites I have seen availability at.

That lake city seems a little pricey.

I guess the elections getting people all excited.

Any leads on any IMI brand?

IYAAYASwarrior
04-03-12, 18:51
wideners is the only I have seen...that was a while back. Currently, nothing :(

MrSmitty
04-03-12, 18:53
That lake city seems a little pricey.

I guess the elections getting people all excited.

Any leads on any IMI brand?

I haven't seen IMI M193 in a few weeks. I see a lot of Prvi M193 still floating around. PSA must have a good source for Federal XM193, I've bought them out twice and they keep getting more, albeit at higher prices...the $5.49 20 round boxes were beautiful at the beginning of the year...

feedramp
04-03-12, 21:03
If the price isn't an issue, pick up some XM193 from PSA since they have some in stock unlike most places.

2theXtreme
04-03-12, 21:41
http://www.operationparts.com/Kac_Knights_Armament_Sr15_Pdw_Muzzle_Break_Inconel_p/25683.htm Man, that's one pricey control unit!

I am hoping to eventually get a Noise Control Unit to go with it!

feedramp
04-06-12, 15:45
Best place to grab an AR-15 MagLULA at a good price?
G&R is out of stock.

ucrt
04-06-12, 16:02
Best place to grab an AR-15 MagLULA at a good price?
G&R is out of stock.

==============================

MidwayUSA has them HERE (http://www.midwayusa.com/product/796384/maglula-lula-magazine-loader-and-unloader-ar-15-223-remington-556mm-nato). You might find it somewhere a buck or two cheaper.

I don't know your situation but I use and prefer THIS (http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/AR15-Personal-Magazine-Loader-p/ar15%20personal%20mag%20loader%20556.htm) loader from BCM over the Lula. I carry a Lula in my range bag but really consider it a mag unloader more than a loader. When I don't have what I want loaded on strippers, I use the one from Bravo.

But maybe it's just me...

EDIT: I forgot to add to use the one from Bravo, you drop 5 rounds in the slot, then push them in the mag with the "piston" handle, 5 more, push 'em in, etc. Works fast. In the picture the "piston" handle is pushed down.

Again...maybe it's just me...

feedramp
04-06-12, 17:00
No, that's really good to know. Thank you. Always open to alternatives. Reading the reviews, it works fine on PMAGs and Troys, so it should be good to go. And for $12, it's worth a try.

cop1211
04-09-12, 10:17
Anyone have a good source for a ballistic helmet, I'm looking for one to wear for SWAT, We just got some new comm headsets and wearing those with a standard helmet suck, and my department wont buy the proper helmet.

I'm looking for a high cut, I've found a couple online for around $550, but just wondering if anyone has a hookup.

I can get an OM Tactical, new for $200, is that company any good? Sounds to good to be true (or quality)

Thanks

Shokr21
04-09-12, 11:36
Does anybody have a good source for used gen2 9mm's specifically 17's or 19's. Aimsurplus is hit and miss and gone in a flash. Looking for prices in ~$400 shipped arena, as I can get new for $425 out the door.

Trendari
04-10-12, 13:02
Bud's today has Colt 6920 and some others in stock. Just FYI. :dirol:

MrSmitty
04-10-12, 16:47
Anyone know where I can find a KAC Micro front BUIS? G&R (:cray: price is so good...) is out of stock, as are most other places that I've checked...

kdcgrohl
04-11-12, 09:32
Anyone know where I can find a KAC Micro front BUIS? G&R (:cray: price is so good...) is out of stock, as are most other places that I've checked...

http://www.knightarmco.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=80
&
http://www.kingopticusa.com/KAC_Micro_Front_Sight_p/kac25654.htm
OR,
Call Lawmen's.

MrSmitty
04-11-12, 11:21
http://www.knightarmco.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=80
&
http://www.kingopticusa.com/KAC_Micro_Front_Sight_p/kac25654.htm
OR,
Call Lawmen's.

Roger that, thank you. Came across King Optic last night along with some other sites that I've never heard of. Haven't ordered anything from them but from what I've read they seem reputable. I had my fingers crossed, hoping I would find one for close to what Grant sells them for...that isn't going to happen...

Churd27
04-13-12, 21:24
I'm looking for th kz super tool or something comparable.

3 AE
04-14-12, 11:31
I'm looking for th kz super tool or something comparable.
If you "Google" KZ Super Tool, you will find several sources.

tdoom15
04-14-12, 11:58
I've been looking for Glock 19 EXO at a fair price but have had no luck, anyone know where I could grab one??

3 AE
04-14-12, 13:35
I've been looking for Glock 19 EXO at a fair price but have had no luck, anyone know where I could grab one??
This isn't listed as a TALO/EXO version but it does have the NiB-X finished slide. http://www.glockmeister.com/GLOCK-19-NiB-X/productinfo/G19NIBX/

3 AE
04-14-12, 14:39
If somebody needs a LMT Full Auto BCG for a build or a spare. http://www.riflegear.com/p-623-lmt-full-auto-bolt-carrier-assembly-complete.aspx Or if Daniel Defense is your weapon of choice, http://www.weaponoutfitters.com/ar-15-m16-1/upper-receivers-parts/upper-receiver-parts/dd-bolt-carrier-group-full-auto.html

kdcgrohl
04-17-12, 09:26
Where could one find a Colt 6720 without the magpul stuff or the rail?
Grant is out, Ratworx is out.

ETA: Rat worx found a couple.

patriot_man
04-18-12, 03:03
Looking for a Daniel Defense RIS II M4A1 in FDE (non-FSP). Having the hardest time finding one in stock. Thanks!

patriot_man
04-18-12, 04:02
Anyone have a good source for a ballistic helmet, I'm looking for one to wear for SWAT, We just got some new comm headsets and wearing those with a standard helmet suck, and my department wont buy the proper helmet.

I'm looking for a high cut, I've found a couple online for around $550, but just wondering if anyone has a hookup.

I can get an OM Tactical, new for $200, is that company any good? Sounds to good to be true (or quality)

Thanks

ownthenight.com has a build your own helmet using BAE systems helmets. You can also just buy the shell for $400. I bought an Epic Air liner from team wendy & and a Ops-Core H-nape totaling the whole helmet to around $550.

BigBoss01
04-18-12, 23:53
Anybody know of a place that has LMT MRP CQB's (DI) in stock for a fair price($1550-$1650). i've been looking all over with no luck. Thanks guys!!!

Trendari
04-19-12, 10:48
Hi,

Just thought I would pass this on to the community as I just received a call from GT Distributors that they received some Colt 6920's. They are fulfilling back orders but should have about 20 that can be ordered if you call soon! Their price is still $995 confirmed today.

Good luck, hope you get one. :)

3 AE
04-19-12, 15:15
Just got the email from BCM that their BA is in stock. It is still at the $69.95 price. It's been awhile since these were available. Shouldn't everyone who has an AR, have one of these for a spare? I know I do.

deviljon
04-19-12, 15:46
Hello, can you guys recommend a place for a fair priced 14.5" or 14.7" carbine upper? I see a ton of complete 16" uppers with BCG and CH going for around $400 shipped, but nothing in the 14.5" configuration. Working on an m4gery build :).

GotAmmo
04-21-12, 13:39
Hello, can you guys recommend a place for a fair priced 14.5" or 14.7" carbine upper? I see a ton of complete 16" uppers with BCG and CH going for around $400 shipped, but nothing in the 14.5" configuration. Working on an m4gery build :).

Really??

Haven't you noticed the Bravo Company banner here???

polymorpheous
04-21-12, 13:43
Really??

To be fair, that links is to Bravo Company mfg.
Not to their storefront which is Bravo Company USA.

Gandrtactical.com has BCM 14.5" uppers in stock.
Might wanna check them out.

deviljon
04-21-12, 13:49
Really??

I actually have, but their COMPLETE uppers run for far more than $400-450. I'm looking for something complete in that price range in a 14.5 or 14.7" setup (bcg and ch). So far, PSA is the only one that fits my budget.

Already have a BCM middy and know it's good stuff :). Thanks!

feedramp
04-21-12, 18:45
edit, nm.

Preliator
04-22-12, 19:45
M16A2 upper Receiver, stripped. Only things I found on CTD, Brownells or Midway USA are fully stripped (no sights or ejection port cover). BCM only makes the railed version. Basically I am just looking for the upper with the carrying handle/sights as part of the forged upper. Maybe my google-fu is just really weak today, but I am coming up blank.

--------------ETA---------------
Would I be running into any important worksmanship issues/QC problems buying from DPMS for example?

goon
04-22-12, 21:42
My question is pretty straight-forward this time: I've only got a few magazines for my AR and I'd like to do something about that. I'm looking for some metal 30 rounders, mil-spec. quality or better, and I'd like to deal with an honest outfit that's got them in stock for a reasonable price.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

ucrt
04-22-12, 21:59

Where have you looked?

GeorgiaBoy
04-22-12, 22:05
http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/AR15-magazines-beta-s/21.htm

Darkop
04-22-12, 22:13
http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/AR15-magazines-beta-s/21.htm

What GB said above^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Or http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=21225/Product/AR-15-M16-20-30-ROUND-MAGAZINES

Until that day,
Darkop

3 AE
04-22-12, 22:24
If you're looking for something, you can post in "The Official Where Can I Get It Thread" located as a Sticky in this sub-forum.

3 AE
04-22-12, 23:14
M16A2 upper Receiver, stripped. Only things I found on CTD, Brownells or Midway USA are fully stripped (no sights or ejection port cover). BCM only makes the railed version. Basically I am just looking for the upper with the carrying handle/sights as part of the forged upper. Maybe my google-fu is just really weak today, but I am coming up blank.

--------------ETA---------------
Would I be running into any important worksmanship issues/QC problems buying from DPMS for example?
Here are a few sources but I cannot attest to their quality.
http://mapartsinc.com/productsDetail.asp?id=482
http://www.americanspiritarms.com/upper-receivers/asa-a2-ar-15-m4-upper-receiver/
This one should be good to go if you don't mind dropping some coin. http://www.floridamilitarysupply.com/Colt-A2-Upper-Receiver-Complete.html

3 AE
04-22-12, 23:25
My question is pretty straight-forward this time: I've only got a few magazines for my AR and I'd like to do something about that. I'm looking for some metal 30 rounders, mil-spec. quality or better, and I'd like to deal with an honest outfit that's got them in stock for a reasonable price.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

This should cover your requirements. http://dsgarms.com/ProductInfo/MA-02DSGB10A.aspx

jwfuhrman
04-23-12, 09:58
M&P 45 mid size (full frame, 4in barrel). WITHOUT manual safety. Can't find it in stock and prefer to buy from non-morons. New would be nice but a low round count used will be ok as well.

goon
04-23-12, 10:33

Where have you looked?

One of my usual places is CDNN investments. I'm hesitant to buy without knowing others' experience on specific brands of magazines though. CDNN has always been an excellent company for me but I'd rather just start out with a handful or two of good magazines and not have to worry about dealing with customer service no matter how good it is.

I know where to find 10/22 magazines and AK magazines, I could probably even turn up a half-dozen metric european FAL magazines within a day or two if I got determined (eventhough I don't think anyone is importing them anymore), but when it comes to good AR magazines I'm not sure what to look for.

(Also, sorry for not adding this question to the official thread. I missed it entirely.)

Joerenew
04-23-12, 20:32
I have been looking for a high quality lower parts kit in stock and can't seem to find one. Please let me know if you know of any.

3 AE
04-23-12, 20:39
There is an Official Where Can I Get This thread in the Sticky in this forum. There are quite a few members who spend a lot of time and effort to help you find what you need. Just saying.

3 AE
04-23-12, 23:43
I have been looking for a high quality lower parts kit in stock and can't seem to find one. Please let me know if you know of any.
If you have the coin, this is as good as it gets. http://www.specializedarmament.com/products/LOWER_REC_PARTS_KIT_COLT_0_155_SEMI-262-4.html

tommyrott
04-24-12, 00:10
Just got the email from BCM that their BA is in stock. It is still at the $69.95 price. It's been awhile since these were available. Shouldn't everyone who has an AR, have one of these for a spare? I know I do.

as of 23.09 mst 4-23-12 out of stock
:help:

3 AE
04-24-12, 13:03
as of 23.09 mst 4-23-12 out of stock
:help:

I was surprised that BCM had these in stock for over two days. They usually go in minutes! Other quality bolt assemblies are available. If you're looking for Colt try here.
http://www.specializedarmament.com/products/BOLT_ASSY_LE_MILITARY_COLT_MP_TESTED-79-4.html
If you need an LMT bolt, G&R Tactical has them.
http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=L7A3B
Here is one from Rainier Arms. Hopefully some members can shed some light on these as far as quality and holding up over time.
http://vtsupply.com/rainier-arms-thunder-bolt-ar15-ar-15.html

tdoom15
04-24-12, 15:50
Anywhere with 500-1000 rds of xm193 (or something similiar) in stock for a decent price?

3 AE
04-24-12, 18:03
Anywhere with 500-1000 rds of xm193 (or something similiar) in stock for a decent price?

For quality ammo at a decent price, you're looking at $350-$400/1000 at this time. Here is a sticky in the Reloading&Ammunition sub forum. https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=10750 This should help you get started in your search.

tdoom15
04-24-12, 18:12
For quality ammo at a decent price, you're looking at $350-$400/1000 at this time. Here is a sticky in the Reloading&Ammunition sub forum. https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=10750 This should help you get started in your search.

Ahh thanks, I've checked a lot of those sites but never had this much trouble finding any in stock, at a decent price...$.40/round is too high for me. But I will go through the rest, hopefully with some luck.

TangoSauce
04-24-12, 22:17
4 point chin strap for a MICH? TIA

kdcgrohl
04-26-12, 10:19
Prvi M855, seen any lately?

3 AE
04-26-12, 14:59
Prvi M855, seen any lately?
Just here and it's not cheap. Found a couple of places that have Lake City M855 that was a little cheaper. Go figure! http://www.discountammosales.com/p-52-prvi-partizan-556x45mm-m855-ammo-62-grain-fmj-box-of-20.aspx

kdcgrohl
04-26-12, 15:25
Just here and it's not cheap. Found a couple of places that have Lake City M855 that was a little cheaper. Go figure! http://www.discountammosales.com/p-52-prvi-partizan-556x45mm-m855-ammo-62-grain-fmj-box-of-20.aspx

Thanks, but I just called them, said they had one box in stock. As in 20 rounds.

3 AE
04-26-12, 16:12
Thanks, but I just called them, said they had one box in stock. As in 20 rounds.

Does it have to be Prvi Partzan or will Lake City/Federal M855 be acceptable?

2theXtreme
04-26-12, 21:33
Where can I find the lake city you speak of?

3 AE
04-26-12, 22:30
Where can I find the lake city you speak of?

Here's a couple of sources but you need to calculate shipping to see which is the better deal.
http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/ammunition/rifle-ammunition/223-5-56/federal-xm855-green-tip-62gr-fmj-20rd.html
http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/ammunition/rifle-ammunition/223-5-56/lake-city-m855-5-56x45-1000rd-bulk-package.html
http://www.sgammo.com/product/federal/300-rd-case-556-mm-lake-city-xm855-62-grain-green-tip-ammo-xm855f3 Only 2 of these in stock.

JMFM0911
04-27-12, 06:07
AFG2? Anyone know who has them in stock?

patriot_man
04-27-12, 12:10
3AE looks like no one has the RIS II in the links you sent me. They were all for backordering.

There's gotta be someone with a RIS II M4A1 in FDE out there. :D

C4IGrant
04-27-12, 12:43
AFG2? Anyone know who has them in stock?

We do.

http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=AFG2

C4

RelliK
04-28-12, 10:25
Grant, i need a BCM Blem lower, tell them to Hurry!!! haha, j/k.

Bowser
04-28-12, 20:08
Noveske stripped uppers chainsaw or not, or Colt M4 stripped uppers. Don't quite want to pay SAW prices.

C4IGrant
04-29-12, 18:14
Noveske stripped uppers chainsaw or not, or Colt M4 stripped uppers. Don't quite want to pay SAW prices.

Noveske GEN 2 lowers are in stock.

C4

Bowser
05-03-12, 02:39
Noveske GEN 2 lowers are in stock.

C4

Thanks, but I am looking for uppers. lol

JMFM0911
05-03-12, 08:54
IMIM855C 1200 Round Case IMI 62gr M855 Ammunition 1200round case $408.00/1200
back in stock at Wideners

3 AE
05-03-12, 15:09
IMIM855C 1200 Round Case IMI 62gr M855 Ammunition 1200round case $408.00/1200
back in stock at Wideners

Thanks for the heads up.

TangoSauce
05-03-12, 18:24
LMT stripped upper assembly?

zack991
05-04-12, 04:56
LMT stripped upper assembly?
To the best of my knowledge, LMT branded uppers and lowers are not sold in a stripped configuration; only as complete factory built units

polymorpheous
05-04-12, 04:59
Tango Down AK Battlegrip in brown.
Anyone know where to find this?

JMFM0911
05-04-12, 06:56
Thanks for the heads up.

http://panicfreaks.org/images/emoticons/cheers.gif

3 AE
05-04-12, 11:04
Tango Down AK Battlegrip in brown.
Anyone know where to find this?
Here's one source. Can't guarantee that it's actually in stock.
http://www.santangear.com/shop/us-palm-ak47-battle-grip/

iomatic
05-04-12, 16:59
Where do you guys get Moderate-reasonably priced M4 BCGs? Only SAW?

Buck
05-04-12, 17:30
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=283273607

usmcvet
05-04-12, 17:37
G&R has the best prices I have seen but last I looked they were out of stock. http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=M16_BCG

Scotty Ryan has had some for sale here on the EE.

He has them for $210 https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=87945