PDA

View Full Version : Walther PPK- Work Needed

caddishatch
03-04-12, 09:14
Walther PPK- Work needed

I have an older blued steel Walther PPK that was my grandpas. I currently get slide bite. I am interested in getting an extended dove tail done on this gun a long with the front and back strap stippled. I was wondering if anyone know of a company that does this. I am looking for good work and reasonable. I would like to also get the gun refinished. I assume Robar could do this.

Tomahawk_Ghost
03-04-12, 10:15
If it's a made in USA one by Interarms I wouldn't waste by time. I used to work with the QC manager for Ranger MFG in Gadsden, AL that where they were made.

He told me half the guns that made it to QC did not pass and had to be reworked. Walther eventually pulled the license from them because it was so bad.

Ranger mfg eventually went out of business because they couldn't make stuff right for anyone.

Cagemonkey
03-04-12, 11:20
Walther PPK- Work needed

I have an older blued steel Walther PPK that was my grandpas. I currently get slide bite. I am interested in getting an extended dove tail done on this gun a long with the front and back strap stippled. I was wondering if anyone know of a company that does this. I am looking for good work and reasonable. I would like to also get the gun refinished. I assume Robar could do this.This Gunsmith is reputable and do a good job, http://www.laroccagunworks.com/ .