PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another Dangerous Terrorist Plot Foiled by the TSA

Jellybean
03-04-12, 15:15
Empty Bottles and Boobs of of Mass Destruction Found.

http://www.naturalnews.com/035143_TSA_breast_pump_bottles.html

Another win for the good guys. :sarcastic:

And yet another classic example of the sheer idiocy of these goons.... I swear they just make up the "rules" as they go along.
This.
Is.
Getting.
****ING.
STUPID!!
:mad:

Grizzly16
03-04-12, 15:23
Low pay, little training and tons of power.

What a great way to keep our country safe from "terrorists". They need to disband the tsa and send them back to flipping burgers.

The_War_Wagon
03-04-12, 15:49
People still fly? :confused:

I gave that up, after my one and ONLY strip search by them... in 2005. :mad: If I can't get there by driving or a train, then I DON'T need to be there.

Honu
03-04-12, 15:59

What a great way to keep our country safe from "terrorists". They need to disband the tsa and send them back to flipping burgers.

you mean to welfare and permanent unemployed position most held before !

Honu
03-04-12, 16:01
the only think about moving to the mainland is I can now drive places and dont have to fly everywhere :)

that gal was from the islands so can feel her pain since you are stuck with having to take a plane !!

J-Dub
03-04-12, 17:15
100% Mental Conditioning.

Just wait, soon you'll have to get groped to enter buildings, trains, check points on the hwy ect..

GTifosi
03-04-12, 17:16
I dunno what's sadder: the TSA asshats making up rules as they go, or the lady who obviously complied without question or protest.

If it bothered her that much, or she was free thinking enough, then it should have escalated WAY beyond pouting well after the fact.
Cops and news cameras and every supervisor in the building on scene by the time it was said and done.

But, like the rest of the sheep that day and every day she complied with a wimper not a fight with a growl.

maximus83
03-04-12, 18:27
We need to introduce "intelligent profiling with safeguards" into the airport screening process. It's the best way IMO to eliminate the madness.

It was considered and rejected in Germany:
http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/0,1518,736886,00.html

Will it happen? Probably not, at least not here. We are basically destroying ourselves in the insane quest for equality in all things, even when it results in perverse outcomes like ridiculous airport screening processes, endless wait times, and grandma being groped by Brutus. It feels like common sense has been completely jettisoned in our society, and the rate at which these absurd stories occur is increasing almost monthly.

Jellybean
03-04-12, 19:50

Just wait, soon you'll have to get groped to enter buildings, trains, check points on the hwy ect..

Oh yeah, it's on the way.
I just ran across an article about that possiblly becoming the reality soon. In fact, if I recall correctly, (and I may be way off, so use a grain of salt here) it seems there is some pushing to get them more LE-oriented training, and possibly power to arrest down the road.
:suicide2:

Suwannee Tim
03-04-12, 20:08
Let's not forget the weapon of mass destruction cupcakes (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/12/24/cupcake-deemed-security-threat-confiscated-by-tsa-at-las-vegas-airport/) TSA confiscated.

The_War_Wagon
03-04-12, 20:36
Let's not forget the weapon of mass destruction cupcakes (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/12/24/cupcake-deemed-security-threat-confiscated-by-tsa-at-las-vegas-airport/) TSA confiscated.

NOTHIN' better than LUNCH, confiscated on the TAXPAYER'S dime! :mad:

SteyrAUG
03-04-12, 21:51
If it bothered her that much, or she was free thinking enough, then it should have escalated WAY beyond pouting well after the fact.

Or maybe she just wanted to get where she was trying to go without being arrested or placed on a "watch list" or any of the other dumb shit TSA is capable of doing. Not everyone wants to be Rosa Parks, some people just want to make their connection.

And while I agree that people should stand up to this TSA nonsense, I'm not gonna blame any of the victims, I'm going to place it where it belongs which is solely with TSA.

Abraxas
03-04-12, 22:12

I was told they start them somewhere around 8 an hr. These guys are worse than useless, they are harmful.

Honu
03-05-12, 03:25

I think the HWY thing already happen some where ?

J-Dub
03-05-12, 07:53
Yep, TN. It has only been semi's, but you can bet your ass thats going to change.

Sad part is, they'll probably use drones and x-ray technology to do a bunch without you even knowing. You'll just get "some" radiation like at the airport...

land of the hoodwinked, home of the sheep.

Redmanfms
03-05-12, 14:04
I dunno what's sadder: the TSA asshats making up rules as they go, or the lady who obviously complied without question or protest.

Protesting, even just verbally, can get you a felony arrest.

Grand shit, ain't it????

Belmont31R
03-05-12, 14:23
TSA is already on the roads (commercial vehicles), bus terminals, and rails.

Its only a matter of time before they are doing POV's, and you get to watch your wife and kids sexually assaulted on the side of some highway.

We are your neighbors, friends and relatives. We are 50,000 security officers, inspectors, directors, air marshals and managers who protect the nation's transportation systems so you and your family can travel safely. We look for bombs at checkpoints in airports, we inspect rail cars, we patrol subways with our law enforcement partners, and we work to make all modes of transportation safe.

http://www.tsa.gov/who_we_are/index.shtm

Sounds like something straight out of 1984 and very big brother like. "WE ARE YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!" Get the **** outta here!

Doc Safari
03-05-12, 15:34
I have always had my suspicions that the TSA is Obama's "civilian security force" that he has always talked about, and I stand by my belief. We will eventually see them in every aspect of society if we wait long enough.

Mauser KAR98K
03-05-12, 15:45
Yep, TN. It has only been semi's, but you can bet your ass thats going to change.

Sad part is, they'll probably use drones and x-ray technology to do a bunch without you even knowing. You'll just get "some" radiation like at the airport...

land of the hoodwinked, home of the sheep.

TSA is already on the roads (commercial vehicles), bus terminals, and rails.

Its only a matter of time before they are doing POV's, and you get to watch your wife and kids sexually assaulted on the side of some highway.

http://www.tsa.gov/who_we_are/index.shtm

Sounds like something straight out of 1984 and very big brother like. "WE ARE YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!" Get the **** outta here!

From what our Representive on the 7th District, Marsha Blackburn wrote an editorial that was posted on Drudge, they were checking POV's.

http://lmliberty.us/2012/03/01/the-tsa-is-coming-to-a-highway-near-you/#axzz1oHUdFcFv

This isn't the original source, but it has her editorial at that bottom.

TSA:

Too
Stupid
for
Arbys

Irish
03-07-12, 10:15
Didn't see the need for a new thread since the same characters are involved with this one. :)

TSA cancer causing X-ray machines are worthless! This dude shows the world how they can easily be defeated. http://youtu.be/olEoc_1ZkfA

Article here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2111417/TSA-nude-body-scanners-Jonathan-Corbett-video-exposes-loophole.html

Basically tape whatever you want to get through to your side, problem solved. So much for spending hundreds of billions of tax dollars.

ETA - For all the dimwits who want to respond that they aren't dangerous, do some research. They've been banned all over Europe due to the risks.

J-Dub
03-07-12, 10:54
Hell yes they are worthless. The only reason they are there is because Chertoff was getting money from the deal.....oh and dont forget the underwear bomber, that was admittedly LET ON THE PLANE ON PURPOSE.

Corruption.

LHS
03-07-12, 12:57
oh and dont forget the underwear bomber, that was admittedly LET ON THE PLANE ON PURPOSE.

Got a source for that? I haven't heard anything about Mr. Hotpants being deliberately let on the plane with an explosive.

J-Dub
03-07-12, 14:50
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=17505

They let him get on the plane to further their investigation...ok.

chadbag
03-07-12, 14:56
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=17505

They let him get on the plane to further their investigation...ok.

That is not what it said. It said they did not revoke his VISA to further an investigation. They did not knowingly let him on a plane knowingly carrying an explosive device.

--

Irish
03-07-12, 15:07
That is not what it said. It said they did not revoke his VISA to further an investigation. They did not knowingly let him on a plane knowingly carrying an explosive device.

He was allowed to board that plane, with assistance, without a passport and while being on a terrorist watch list.

J-Dub
03-07-12, 15:10
He was allowed to board that plane, with assistance, without a passport and while being on a terrorist watch list.

Guess he was just lucky...

chadbag
03-07-12, 15:16

Once again, how does that mean he was let on knowingly carrying a bomb?

I am not saying that rules were not bent/broken and that there was not something funny going on. I am saying that the assertion that he was let on knowingly carrying a bomb is false, based on the report cited.

To be fair, J-Dub did not say that he was let on the plane on purpose knowingly carrying a bomb. That idea comes from the followup response by LHS (who was not saying it, but explicitly inferred that from the original comment). But letting him on to further an investigation is a lot different than corruption letting him on to further sales of TSA-type HW (chertoff was getting money from the deal).

-

chadbag
03-07-12, 15:21
ETA - For all the dimwits who want to respond that they aren't dangerous, do some research. They've been banned all over Europe due to the risks.

From what I understand, there are two vastly different types of technology being used for these scanners. One type is quite dangerous, though the gov denies it. The other is not dangerous, supposedly. I am not going against what you are saying, but we need to be specific in what we claim and with two vastly different technologies behind these, we should be explicit in our claims and not just lump it all together.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Imaging_Technology

You can jump down to the backscatter and millimeter wave scanner etc which explain the differences.

--

J-Dub
03-07-12, 15:22
Chertoff openly admits that he had a financial intrest with the body scanners....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roQKZA4GTD4

chadbag
03-07-12, 15:23
Chertoff openly admits that he had a financial intrest with the body scan company.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roQKZA4GTD4

That would be corruption of course. I am not saying Chertoff smells like roses.

I am saying that the underwear bomber getting on the plane (being allowed on) is not proof of corruption to try and sell these machines or anything.

And for the record, I am not in favor of these body scanners or any of the TSA baloney.

---

Irish
03-07-12, 15:28
Once again, how does that mean he was let on knowingly carrying a bomb?

I am not saying that rules were not bent/broken and that there was not something funny going on. I am saying that the assertion that he was let on knowingly carrying a bomb is false, based on the report cited.

To be fair, J-Dub did not say that he was let on the plane on purpose knowingly carrying a bomb. That idea comes from the followup response by LHS (who was not saying it, but explicitly inferred that from the original comment). But letting him on to further an investigation is a lot different than corruption letting him on to further sales of TSA-type HW (chertoff was getting money from the deal).

-

You bring up some valid points. I don't know for a fact that he was let on knowingly carrying a bomb. However, the whole thing stinks in my opinion.

Also, not much of a bomb all things considered and that is a possibility why he would've knowingly have been let on plane. I know it's a bit on the conspiracy side but I have definitely heard weirder stuff.

Irish
03-07-12, 15:30
From what I understand, there are two vastly different types of technology being used for these scanners. One type is quite dangerous, though the gov denies it. The other is not dangerous, supposedly. I am not going against what you are saying, but we need to be specific in what we claim and with two vastly different technologies behind these, we should be explicit in our claims and not just lump it all together.
Very good point and thank you for clarifying. I'm not dodging your questioning but I have a park date with a very excited Malinois I must attend to immediately. With 60 mph winds yesterday he didn't get any exercise and he's wound tighter than a watch spring today.

chadbag
03-07-12, 15:40
You bring up some valid points. I don't know for a fact that he was let on knowingly carrying a bomb. However, the whole thing stinks in my opinion.

I agree. It does stink.

I just think we need to only make public claims that are supported by the evidence. And the evidence in this thread does not support the idea that he was knowingly let on with knowledge of his bomb.

Otherwise people who would otherwise listen to our arguments, won't.

It may be true, but let's be able to support it.

Also, not much of a bomb all things considered and that is a possibility why he would've knowingly have been let on plane. I know it's a bit on the conspiracy side but I have definitely heard weirder stuff.

Moose-Knuckle
03-08-12, 15:53
Sometimes I think to myself this is just a crazy, crazy, crazy ass bad dream but then I wake up. . .