PDA

View Full Version : Just picked up my new DD from their facility

PalmettoPrecision
03-05-12, 20:25
Just got back from GA.. picked up my new upper with lightweight barrel, Omega 12. Toured their entire Daniel Defense facility, very intriguing. Awesome machinery, very new, very clean.

Cold hammer forging machines are LOUD. Coolest thing I heard or saw there.

All of the guys are great, very informative and helpful. Lifelong customer for sure.

Anyone ready for some DD to Armalite comparisons?

Bonez556
03-05-12, 20:47
I am definitely jealous. Im a huge DD fan and that would be a dream come true. Im a life long customer as well.

Just got back from GA.. picked up my new upper with lightweight barrel, Omega 12. Toured their entire Daniel Defense facility, very intriguing. Awesome machinery, very new, very clean.

Cold hammer forging machines are LOUD. Coolest thing I heard or saw there.

All of the guys are great, very informative and helpful. Lifelong customer for sure.

Anyone ready for some DD to Armalite comparisons?

brzusa.1911
03-05-12, 20:51
Same here, huge DD fan!

jbo723
03-05-12, 21:45
I know the feeling. Felt the same way when I toured KAC's facility and even got to shot some pretty slick guns.

Wiggity
03-05-12, 22:02
DD here as well

BBQBOY
03-05-12, 22:06
I should go tour their facility too since I am only 1.5 hours away form me. I'm guessing they sell their rifles at full retail there?

PalmettoPrecision
03-05-12, 22:13
Yes, I imagine. I had just sent them my upper brand new because I couldn't get a hold of the rifle I wanted. They just switched the rails and barrel out for me.. for free.

chewie
03-05-12, 22:18
that's cool that they gave you a tour. i'm trying to decide between a DD and a LaRue. it's nice to hear that DD has such great customer service.

BBQBOY
03-05-12, 22:19
that's cool that they gave you a tour. i'm trying to decide between a DD and a LaRue. it's nice to hear that DD has such great customer service.

i am in the same boat as you. I have narrowed my choice to these two companies. It will be a DDM V5 or the PredatAR.

SteveL
03-05-12, 22:20
I'm about 2 hours from there and I've been wanting to go tour their facility for a while. I'll have to make a day trip up there some time.

PalmettoPrecision
03-05-12, 22:23
Larue will be my next upper. It was hard to turn them down for DD, but I wouldnt have been wrong either way.

Tzook
03-05-12, 22:51
i am in the same boat as you. I have narrowed my choice to these two companies. It will be a DDM V5 or the PredatAR.

You really can't lose picking between those two.

sinlessorrow
03-05-12, 23:17
I'm jealous, after getting my first DD im hooked

cjscore
03-05-12, 23:51
Looks like I found the next vacation spot for me and the family. Love Daniels Defense their costumer service is top notch.

Iraqgunz
03-05-12, 23:59
If you want to make Facebook/Twitter type posts, please do so on their websites. If you want to post pics there is an area for that.

If you would like to post observations based upon shooting it, etc... then please do so.