PDA

View Full Version : Kony 2012

loganp0916
03-07-12, 21:51
Has anyone ever heard of this? I first heard of it a couple days ago and it kept popping up on Facebook and other places so I looked it up and found this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc&sns=em

I've heard of people and militias in Africa doing stuff like this but have never seen names mentioned although I haven't looked very hard.

So what do you guys think about it? Something useful or just another "occupy whatever" type of thing?

obucina
03-07-12, 22:06
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Kony

sounds like this guy and his actions are just another day in the life of Africa. That being said, it seems like just another social media trend. Something to politicize, rally around, and suddenly matter. As though everyone who claims to be a citizen of the world was way ahead of the curve and they are bringing this awareness to the masses. Why is it easy to politicize his name? Easy, its simple to pronounce and appears to be a western name(and "christian")....unlike say, Mohammed Farah Aidid.

loganp0916
03-07-12, 22:10
That's what I was thinking. But wasn't too sure if what I hear is going on in Africa is actually that popular or just in a few spots. It seems like they just decided to advertise this one random guy.

An Undocumented Worker
03-08-12, 00:12
Oh for ****s sake people, If there is one forum I can usually count on to avoid the standard meme it's usually this place. This is just some flavor of the month story being promoted by your typical no nothing college students.
Read this article and do some more research on your own.
http://ilto.wordpress.com/2006/11/02/the-visible-problem-with-invisible-children/

Invisible Children (IC) swept the university campuses of America last year. The group wanted to mobilize college students to be aware of what happened in Uganda in recent years, the atrocious acts of Joseph Kony and his rebel group, the Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA). I heard about Invisible Children for the first time when I was researching Uganda. I was immediately fascinated by their website. It’s very well done, but I noticed one thing. It lacked real information. If you haven’t seen the film or know nothing about their purpose, let me catch you up to speed with my version. Three clueless college kids head to Sudan with no plans and no idea about what they’re going to find. They’re looking for a “story”. They leave Sudan and make their way into Uganda. They find some bad stuff going on there. So they made a MTV-esque DVD about what was happening there. They wanted to draw attention to what they found.

And back to Uganda. Uganda is no longer experiencing violence from the LRA. Yes, I said it. It’s an uncomfortable truth, but it is a truth. For about the last year, since before IC hit the scene, Kony and his troops have been pushed into Congo, into the Garamba National Forest there. He’s sick, starving, and on his last legs. For the first time, Uganda is in the middle of real peace talks and the rebels have laid down their arms and are assembling to make peace. Why? This is happening because Joseph Kony was defeated. The Uganda People’s Defense Force (UPDF) has beaten them back and Kony was sitting in Congo starving to death. Since March 2002, the UPDF has been allowed to carry out raids against the LRA into Southern Sudan and has even crossed into Congo, to the distress of most of the African community. Nonetheless, Operation Iron Fist, as this military offensive was called, has freed many child soldiers and sex slaves and brought them back to Uganda. The rebels again became very violent in 2003, but since 2004, the Ugandan government has been repeatedly beating the rebels and weakening them. Uganda is no longer allowed to enter Sudan or Congo to fight the LRA.

a0cake
03-08-12, 00:12
I'm torn on this.

The NGO pushing this does seem to miss the point on some things, mainly in treating the symptoms rather than going after the systemic causes of African violence. In many ways, Kony is just one more thug, and someone will replace him when he's gone. And I also think that half the people forwarding the link to the video couldn't point out Uganda on a map, nor are they by any means educated enough on the subject to make a rational decision about whether to commit US forces and tax dollars to the effort. People share the link on their Facebooks and forward it in emails for emotional and social reasons more than a genuine interest in the cause.

BUT, does all of that mean that the cause itself is not a good one? I don't think so. IMO, its goals actually do seem to align with US foreign policy, never mind that arresting Kony is intrinsically good (in and of itself). Uganda is doing our "dirty work" (likely not the best phrase) in Somalia by combating Al-Qaeda linked Al-Shabab. The US MIL is already on the ground assisting that campaign behind the scenes, so helping the Ugandan Army go after Kony seems like a good use of resources with minimal risk, given that we're already invested in the region. I don't see a downside to aiding the Ugandan military with ISR in an effort to bring one of the most evil men in the world to justice. You're simultaneously doing something good in and of itself, while aiding a government that is among the most active supporters of the GWOT in Africa.

Again, I'm annoyed by idiots who watch the video and think they know everything there is to know about it. I'm annoyed by the emotion involved. But I'm not ready to throw the whole thing away because I'm annoyed by the methods.

I can honestly say, and you won't hear many people say this, that I don't know enough about it to make a good decision. I'm not an African regional expert and this is the first time I've heard of Kony. I can't go from that point to having an opinion in a day's time. I don't know anything about IC either. I'm just saying that at this point I'm not ready to discount it. Further research in the next few days may well lead me there, but not yet.

An Undocumented Worker
03-08-12, 00:25
More on the Invisible Children group pushing this film.

http://visiblechildren.tumblr.com.nyud.net/

We got trouble.

I do not doubt for a second that those involved in KONY 2012 have great intentions, nor do I doubt for a second that Joseph Kony is a very evil man. But despite this, I’m strongly opposed to the KONY 2012 campaign.

KONY 2012 is the product of a group called Invisible Children, a controversial activist group and not-for-profit. They’ve released 11 films, most with an accompanying bracelet colour (KONY 2012 is fittingly red), all of which focus on Joseph Kony. When we buy merch from them, when we link to their video, when we put up posters linking to their website, we support the organization. I don’t think that’s a good thing, and I’m not alone.

Invisible Children has been condemned time and time again. As a registered not-for-profit, its finances are public. Last year, the organization spent $8,676,614. Only 32% went to direct services (page 6), with much of the rest going to staff salaries, travel and transport, and film production. This is far from ideal for an issue which arguably needs action and aid, not awareness, and Charity Navigator rates their accountability 2/4 stars because they lack an external audit committee. But it goes way deeper than that.

a0cake
03-08-12, 00:26
double.

Mauser KAR98K
03-08-12, 00:54
John Rambo: "Did you bring any weapons."

Colorado Do-gooder missionary: "No, we don't believe in such things."

John Rambo: "Then you're not solving anything."

Ghost__1
03-08-12, 01:05
Not really sure what this group hopes to do. The rest of the world has been tracking this for months.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/10/14/obama-sends-us-troops-to-central-africa-to-aid-campaign-against-rebel-group/

I'm sure there are people more qualified to handle this.
Its all over facebook and everything else and its unfortunate to say the least but.... YAWN.

Mauser KAR98K
03-08-12, 01:12
Not really sure what this group hopes to do. The rest of the world has been tracking this for months.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/10/14/obama-sends-us-troops-to-central-africa-to-aid-campaign-against-rebel-group/

I'm sure there are people more qualified to handle this.
Its all over facebook and everything else and its unfortunate to say the least but.... YAWN.

Why not go into Burma? Those animals make Uganda look like Country Club.

Ghost__1
03-08-12, 01:28
Why not go into Burma? Those animals make Uganda look like Country Club.

Oh I agree. My comment was aimed moreso at the group being passed around everywhere currently trying to do something. I dont think a movement is the right form of action here. Unless that movement is armed and in need of true justice. Then again more international exposure probably isnt hurting the cause. Its no mystery that most of these countries are reletively lawless. It would be no stretch to convince me that its like a scene straight out of a certain Nick Cage movie! Ha:rolleyes:

Moose-Knuckle
03-08-12, 02:34
Ah hell, I couldn't resist! :jester:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib-Qiyklq-Q

obucina
03-08-12, 09:50
My local CBS affiliate linked the vid on their facebook page...after reading the comments, I really shouldnt be surprised that so many people didnt even bother to read the wiki page about him!

trinydex
03-08-12, 10:51
Why arrest him? Drone strike, game over.

LHS
03-08-12, 15:05
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/423486_2697795336382_1601593554_1914389_984989073_n.jpg

SteyrAUG
03-08-12, 18:16
Admirable intentions but the problem is until you change the environment and Africa becomes a civilized place it is as futile as walking out into a field and pulling one weed a day, one at a time and trying to clear the field of weeds.

The problem isn't Kony, the problem is a culture and people that continue to produce men just like him and an unwillingness to evolve their culture to a point where such men won't be tolerated.

Africa usually always wins.

trinydex
03-08-12, 19:46
why do warlords flourish on the african continent. they seem to have more than any continent and they're long lived.

Ghost__1
03-08-12, 21:09
why do warlords flourish on the african continent. they seem to have more than any continent and they're long lived.

Honestly it's an extreme social situation. It spawns from poverty and violence. Its due to an Eat or be Eaten world. The ones in power generally get there for being the most ruthless. Rule of fear if you will and its no so different than some of the worst Ghettos in America in which gang violence is getting extremely out of hand and LEOs are trying desperately to catch kids as early as they can and offer them an alternative lifestyle or at least the wisdom to accurately assess a future. The problem is that these kids grow up in families that have been in this situation for so long it becomes the logical step. They have older brothers that guide them to this "family" because its a way to stick together. They prey on the weak because they didn't stand up for themselves and prey on the more fortunate because they have what they dont.

SteyrAUG
03-08-12, 23:38
It spawns from poverty and violence. Its due to an Eat or be Eaten world. The ones in power generally get there for being the most ruthless.

Those are just symptoms of the problem, the same as warlords. They are not causes of the problem.

Mauser KAR98K
03-09-12, 00:35

Honestly it's an extreme social situation. It spawns from poverty and violence. Its due to an Eat or be Eaten world. The ones in power generally get there for being the most ruthless. Rule of fear if you will and its no so different than some of the worst Ghettos in America in which gang violence is getting extremely out of hand and LEOs are trying desperately to catch kids as early as they can and offer them an alternative lifestyle or at least the wisdom to accurately assess a future. The problem is that these kids grow up in families that have been in this situation for so long it becomes the logical step. They have older brothers that guide them to this "family" because its a way to stick together. They prey on the weak because they didn't stand up for themselves and prey on the more fortunate because they have what they dont.

Also see: Drug Cartels.

Zhurdan
03-09-12, 08:53

You sir.... need an enema for posting that! :D

dookie1481
03-09-12, 18:24
I heard about Invisible Children at least 5 years ago. The band Thrice partnered with them and donated proceeds from one of their albums to the cause. This is just an example of awareness reaching the Tipping Point (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tipping_point_(sociology)).

montanadave
03-09-12, 21:43

Check out The Dictator's Handbook: Why Bad Behavior is Almost Always Good Politics (http://www.amazon.com/The-Dictators-Handbook-Behavior-Politics/dp/161039044X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1331349750&sr=8-1).

The authors use game theory to analyze why political leaders do what they do ... and why they get away with it. It's all about self-interest and satisfying the needs of those people who enable a leader to stay in power. In the context of African warlords, they maintain power by assembling a cadre of loyalists who are lavishly rewarded for their continued support while the majority of the population languishes in abject poverty with no political or economic power to effect substantive change.

One of the authors' earlier works (The Predictioneer's Game by Bruce Bueno de Mesquita) opens with a very enlightening contrast between King Leopold of Belgium's democratic egalitarian domestic policies and his brutal repressive rule in the Congo. Cutting to the chase, the behavior of political leaders is driven solely by the number of people they have to keep happy to stay in power. And what King Leopold could get away with in the politically unconstrained environment of the Congo was vastly different then what worked best for him in the constitutionally limited environment of Belgium.

An Undocumented Worker
03-09-12, 22:15
After thinking about this subject for a while I'm starting to wonder what the social and societal structure of Africa as a whole or in part was before foreigners showed up. I can't help but think that it is outside influence that has upset the balance there in a manner that is detrimental to the native populations.

Is it possible to reset the clock, no. Yet at the same time I don't know if outside influence can bring that place up to speed and create a stable society, or do so in a non imperialistic fashion. Which of course is taboo in this day and age. If anything the only way it seems that peace will come to that place is if the cultures there have their own renaissance if you will. Industrialization and modernization needs to come from within. Can or will that happen, I really don't know.

From an outsider's perspective helping out there seems like a case of "Damned if you do, damned if you don't".

Smuckatelli
03-09-12, 23:04

As soon as I saw that link, it made me think of Bangui....

You couldn't drink the water but there but Coke was sold in those bottles in the commercial and once you wiped the rust from the bottle top....you were pretty much good to go.

I also remember the Rwanda event, Bangui was a jump off point for the final leg of the trip....a lot of Russian transport planes were used to deliver humanitarian relief.

In reference to the outside influence, culturally not much as changed there since before the whiteman showed up. There has always been a caste system set up and the very few 'haves' were/are very effective at keeping it away from the 'have nots'. During the imperialism times...the caste system was very solid. I think a major negative that colonializm brought was that the continent's boundries were set along western ideals; rivers, linear terrain features....they didn't make the borders in relation to tribes/culture influences.

montanadave
03-10-12, 09:56
I think a major negative that colonializm brought was that the continent's boundries were set along western ideals; rivers, linear terrain features....they didn't make the borders in relation to tribes/culture influences.

An extremely relevant observation ... and it is precisely the same situation that exists in much of the Middle East and Central Asia, again the aftermath of European colonial rule which continues to foment political dissension and conflict to this day.

SteyrAUG
03-10-12, 13:18
After thinking about this subject for a while I'm starting to wonder what the social and societal structure of Africa as a whole or in part was before foreigners showed up. I can't help but think that it is outside influence that has upset the balance there in a manner that is detrimental to the native populations.

Are you serious? It was completely tribal and savage, Kony would have been Disneyland by comparison. Colonialism is as close to civilization as has ever existed in Africa. And while it wasn't "fair" or "perfect" at least the European colonies weren't kidnapping children for sex slave and soldiers.

The problem is the African culture and background is not the same as the Western one, it doesn't have the values. As a comparison let's look at the two slaveries that existed, American and African slavery.

In both cases is was Africans who enslaved other Africans, some were then sold or traded to Europeans. While American slavery certainly wasn't a pleasant experience, it wasn't even as close to being as barbaric as the slave experience in Africa.

In America slaves were a purchased commodity that were reasonably maintained, especially after the ban on the importation of new slaves. In Africa they were so plentiful they would simply be worked to death and they could expect to be sadistically tortured to death then eaten.

SteyrAUG
03-10-12, 13:20
I think a major negative that colonializm brought was that the continent's boundries were set along western ideals; rivers, linear terrain features....they didn't make the borders in relation to tribes/culture influences.

Sounds good, but the only problem is the tribalism and all the other problems were already there, Africans still had the same barbaric culture. At worst Europeans arrived and bumped the hornets nest.

An Undocumented Worker
03-10-12, 15:06
Sounds good, but the only problem is the tribalism and all the other problems were already there, Africans still had the same barbaric culture. At worst Europeans arrived and bumped the hornets nest.

Is tribalism necessarily savage and barbaric? A few raids between tribes is one thing, but do we really know how messed up that place may or may not have been before any outsiders showed up? And I'm not talking messed up from the perspective of what we deem a civilized society. They obviously operate on a different paradigm and I'd really like to know what that place was like well before colonialism or even trade with foreigners occured.

The older I get the more it seems to me that one group of people trying to fix a problem in a place with completely different social and societal norms just doesn't seem to work out well and may even make problems worse. The difference in paradigms just seems too great, unless of course one is willing to completely occupy the entire place for generations.

SteyrAUG
03-10-12, 17:51
Is tribalism necessarily savage and barbaric?

When compared to modern civilizations, yes. Try and remember everyone started out with tribalism in the beginning. They were all savage and barbaric. What allowed people to progress from that point was specialized civilization. This lack of this specialized civilization is what keeps part of the world in their third world status because it has become the basis for their developed culture.

A few raids between tribes is one thing, but do we really know how messed up that place may or may not have been before any outsiders showed up? And I'm not talking messed up from the perspective of what we deem a civilized society. They obviously operate on a different paradigm and I'd really like to know what that place was like well before colonialism or even trade with foreigners occured.

Of course we know, that is because everyone began from that same starting point. Sadly some are still there.

The older I get the more it seems to me that one group of people trying to fix a problem in a place with completely different social and societal norms just doesn't seem to work out well and may even make problems worse. The difference in paradigms just seems too great, unless of course one is willing to completely occupy the entire place for generations.

Do yourself a favor and read Guns, Germs and Steel. It will answer a lot of your questions.

An Undocumented Worker
03-10-12, 19:33
Of course we know, that is because everyone began from that same starting point. Sadly some are still there.

Why must that necessarily be a sad thing? There are still tribal cultures that generally exist in peace, if they don't want to enter the modern world, who are we to look down upon that choice.

Of course that doesn't adress the warlord like mentality in parts of Africa, but as I stated earlier I'm not sure outside help can "help" that.

Moose-Knuckle
03-10-12, 20:22
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a144/AKS-74/africatoday.jpg

An Undocumented Worker
03-10-12, 20:39
Do yourself a favor and read Guns, Germs and Steel. It will answer a lot of your questions.

Found it on Google books, will be reading it over the next few weeks, thanks!

SteyrAUG
03-10-12, 22:23
Why must that necessarily be a sad thing? There are still tribal cultures that generally exist in peace, if they don't want to enter the modern world, who are we to look down upon that choice.

Of course that doesn't adress the warlord like mentality in parts of Africa, but as I stated earlier I'm not sure outside help can "help" that.

Sure, sometimes you end up with peaceful tribes of indians. Problem is without a modern civilization there is no real protection from the tribes who will cut out your heart to fuel the sun (as meany peaceful indian tribes in South America discovered.)

And Africas tribalism seems especially barbaric, which shouldn't be surprising as Africa is a difficult place to live with natural resources that are competed for. And after so many years it is part of the culture of Africa, which is of course the problem.

But you are correct, outside help isn't the answer. We can't rescue Africa, it must save itself or not at all. When we intervene we often do as much harm as good. It's kind of like trying to resolve problems in the Middle East, at best all you can do is get sucked into it. If there is to be peace in the Middle East it must be because it is what they want rather than what we want for them. Same is of course true for Africa.

J-Dub
03-11-12, 08:51
This whole kony thing really just boogles my mind.....

It would appear that someone has found the magic solution to get the "Trendy Liberals" to cry for military action. Which is a feat in itself. Since these same "Trendy's" oppose the war in Iraq & Astan, which are basically on the same level...the whole freedom/democracy bullcrap thing.

So the Trendy left doesnt want freedom in southwest asia, but Africa its ok...because an old video shows what actually happens over there all the time. I would bet this Kony fella couldnt hold a candle to half of the govt. leaders, warlords, or mercenaries in Africa.

Of course we also need to realize its not only the trendy left, its also the hardcore right. You know the missionary type that wants to convert the world, starting with Africa. Which is also odd to me since they claim the main goal is to "help" people. Shit i'd probably try to help the people on this continent first, but whatever.

So we've got the "Trendy left" and the "Christian right" calling for action in Africa......scary shit. Once again, tales of boogie men in the bushes unifies the masses and enduces irrational cries for war/conflict.

Belmont31R
03-11-12, 18:02
This whole kony thing really just boogles my mind.....

It would appear that someone has found the magic solution to get the "Trendy Liberals" to cry for military action. Which is a feat in itself. Since these same "Trendy's" oppose the war in Iraq & Astan, which are basically on the same level...the whole freedom/democracy bullcrap thing.

So the Trendy left doesnt want freedom in southwest asia, but Africa its ok...because an old video shows what actually happens over there all the time. I would bet this Kony fella couldnt hold a candle to half of the govt. leaders, warlords, or mercenaries in Africa.

Of course we also need to realize its not only the trendy left, its also the hardcore right. You know the missionary type that wants to convert the world, starting with Africa. Which is also odd to me since they claim the main goal is to "help" people. Shit i'd probably try to help the people on this continent first, but whatever.

So we've got the "Trendy left" and the "Christian right" calling for action in Africa......scary shit. Once again, tales of boogie men in the bushes unifies the masses and enduces irrational cries for war/conflict.

Trendy is the right word. This isn't about stopping a massacre but it fits into the left's view of things. Of course if we supported a modern day military like the Rhodesians of the late 70's we'd be imperialistic and racists. The same with our actions in South America.

snackgunner
03-13-12, 14:54
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7NRCkxivwo&feature=digest_tue

Armati
03-13-12, 20:02
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Kony

sounds like this guy and his actions are just another day in the life of Africa. That being said, it seems like just another social media trend. Something to politicize, rally around, and suddenly matter. As though everyone who claims to be a citizen of the world was way ahead of the curve and they are bringing this awareness to the masses. Why is it easy to politicize his name? Easy, its simple to pronounce and appears to be a western name(and "christian")....unlike say, Mohammed Farah Aidid.

This.

Wow, bad shit happens in Africa? Who knew?

Basically the 99% saw a youtube video and said "yeah, maaaaan, we gotta do somethin'. I wonder if they know that MS13 is using child soldiers right here in the USA?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slacktivism

SteyrAUG
03-13-12, 20:18

That might be the best video response I have ever seen.

trinydex
03-13-12, 20:41
I wonder if they know that MS13 is using child soldiers right here in the USA?

this perspective reminds me of this

http://bradley.chattablogs.com/assets_c/2011/11/real99-thumb-400x384.jpg

http://dailydish.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451c45669e2014e8c12624c970d-550wi

it's still worse in africa. i could care less about gangster shitheads that don't want to make better their life in a nation where we pay them to be criminal and feed them to **** up. there's a fundamental difference in the united states and that difference has always been choice and opportunity.

Mauser KAR98K
03-14-12, 02:50
Mercs for hire!

SMETNA
03-14-12, 04:12

Brilliant!!

I'm sending this out to the dozen or so people that sent me Kony on FB.

Suck it hippies

J-Dub
03-14-12, 06:50
it's still worse in africa. i could care less about gangster shitheads that don't want to make better their life in a nation where we pay them to be criminal and feed them to **** up. there's a fundamental difference in the united states and that difference has always been choice and opportunity.

I couldNT care less about africa (you see, many people screw that phrase up...its COULDNT. Not COULD, because if you could care less....you obviously care somewhat about it.)

Yes thats correct I could not care any less about Africa. I dont live there, i dont have any vested intrest in the whole continent. From what i've read, and seen its been a complete shit hole for a while and probably wont change. Not my problem, not the United States' problem.

(lets face it though, our govt. just wants an excuse to go into africa for the resources)

QuietShootr
03-14-12, 08:17
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ks74ddxW071qzzaiqo1_500.jpg

a0cake
03-16-12, 17:06
Co-founder of IC and narrator of KONY 2012 video, Jason Russel, has been arrested for masturbating in public and vandalizing cars. I'm sorry but that is hilarious.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/16/10721745-report-invisible-children-co-founder-detained-by-police-charity-made-kony-2012-video

EDIT: Detained, not arrested.

Moose-Knuckle
03-16-12, 17:37
Co-founder of IC and narrator of KONY 2012 video, Jason Russel, has been arrested for masturbating in public and vandalizing cars. I'm sorry but that is hilarious.

I agree, f***ing hilarious! :D

Maybe he did it for the children? :jester:

Sensei
03-16-12, 17:40

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/16/10721745-report-invisible-children-co-founder-detained-by-police-charity-made-kony-2012-video

"Jason Russell was unfortunately hospitalized yesterday suffering from exhaustion, dehydration, and malnutrition. He is now receiving medical care and is focused on getting better.

Mephedrone - it does the body good.

Oscar 319
03-16-12, 18:24
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/268/971/652.jpg

SeriousStudent
03-16-12, 18:49

Rick James said it best: "Cocaine is a hellofva drug."

d90king
03-16-12, 18:53

You can't make shit like that up... Unreal. Once again real life is better than Hollywood.

Moose-Knuckle
03-16-12, 20:06
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/268/971/652.jpg

EPIC!

LHS
03-16-12, 21:00
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/429297_3510228722781_1483767237_3262376_12739785_n.jpg

Abraxas
03-27-12, 07:34
This is the funniest and somehow the most level headed rant I have seen yet on Kony. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150691754478184

Mauser KAR98K
03-27-12, 09:59
This is perfect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1FKS1SHSsc

If you want justice, and you want this sick bastard placed in handcuffs--cause it makes you feel good, then heed the cry for service:

Mercs for Hire!

Only way to solve this shit.

Abraxas
03-27-12, 11:10
This is perfect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1FKS1SHSsc

If you want justice, and you want this sick bastard placed in handcuffs--cause it makes you feel good, then heed the cry for service:

Mercs for Hire!

Only way to solve this shit.

About right.

thopkins22
03-30-12, 11:57
There were parts of Africa that hadn't invented the wheel by the year 1900. The wheel. I don't expect them to figure out the rule of law and common decency any time soon. All of the west's aid and assistance has only perpetuated the problem, it's time to stop it.