PDA

View Full Version : Blackstone tactical concern

byerly26
03-08-12, 11:54
Mods I'm not %100 sure if this is the place to post this sorry if it is not. My question does anybody know what is going on with blackstone tactical, has anybody made recent purchases and had problems. I made an order about a month ago and it still shows to be just processing. I figured some of the things I ordered might be on back order however I never received any info saying so. What concerns me even more is I've sent numerous emails even tried using another email, I used there online contact us function on there website and called several times without any answer even left voicemails asking to return my calls. Everyone has great thing to say about there customer service however I am not seeing that at all in there company. I want to just cancel my order with them but i can't seem to contact them. All advice and help is greatly appreciated.

northern1
03-08-12, 16:02
I'd get with your bank or credit card company or whoever and have them cancel or block the transaction depending on if they've dinged your card yet or not and then move on to a more reputable vendor.

Whiskey_Bravo
03-08-12, 18:34
I agree. If you are worried about it and they won't return calls or emails contact your CC company and have them block/cancel the transaction.

calicojack
03-09-12, 13:25
blackstone (charles) had a house fire a while back and lost everything. i don't think the business inventory was damaged, but i don't think he ever completely recovered from it.