PDA

View Full Version : New to TacTV

mx5rcr
03-08-12, 19:16
I just switched to DirecTV and ran across tactv by accident. I have to say that TacTV was worth the switch by itself. The first episode I saw was the 2011 Carolina Cup episode with Larry Vickers and Ken Hackathorn. Awesome. As an IDPA shooter, I found it intriguing that two of the founders were showing me what it is all about. Coincidentally, I'm considering the 2012 Cup for my first major match. And I'm with you guys. 0.5 sec/point is too generous. I'm usually in the top 5 in accuracy for our club matches, but get spanked by guys dropping 40+ points and hosing targets.

Anyway, thanks for putting out a great show.

SOWT
03-08-12, 21:44
I just switched to DirecTV and ran across tactv by accident. I have to say that TacTV was worth the switch by itself. The first episode I saw was the 2011 Carolina Cup episode with Ken Hackathorn. Awesome. As an IDPA shooter, I found it intriguing that two of the founders were showing me what it is all about. Coincidentally, I'm considering the 2012 Cup for my first major match. And I'm with you guys. 0.5 sec/point is too generous. I'm usually in the top 5 in accuracy for our club matches, but get spanked by guys dropping 40+ points and hosing targets.

Anyway, thanks for putting out a great show.

What channel is it on?

Guess I need to get a more recent Direct TV Channel Guide.

mx5rcr
03-08-12, 22:08
I don't know if all areas are the same but on mine it's channel 605.

loganp0916
03-08-12, 22:18
Sportsman channel, I believe