PDA

View Full Version : I finally got one!!!

Greenbean
03-09-12, 20:22
Hello all,

Name is Zack,

Been shooting Glocks for a few years, wanted an AR for a while, I found M4C back in 06 or 07, I can't remember... Anyway I read a bunch and a BIG thanks to everyone who posted all I read, It was a wealth of information.

I had my mind set on a RRA or a Stag, and thanks to you all I "settled" Lol... on my AR coming from Colt but had issues that the 6920 was marked as LE, I am not in LE "yet" but really wanted more Civilian markings if possible. Now my dad is retired AF K-9 MP so that wasn't that big of a deal. I ended up getting into motorcycles again and that ate up cash flow. The AR dream went on the back burner. :dance3:

Just last Wednesday the 7th I drove a few miles because I found a place that had my first Colt waiting on me, and to top things off they let me take home the one in the box still. Hadn't even been out of the bag... :D

Now I have a SP6920 for myself, neat thing is the box is very plain with just a small sticker...

Stock for now as I want to equip her with a few things after I get used to her. I am hoping to attend a basic carbine course before the year is up also.

Also found some ammo at the local Wally World, gotta love the USA...

This was the info I printed back in 07 when I had my mind set on the Colt, been by my desk ever since...

Thanks again to all who have shared information and will continue sharing the knowledge, I am a NOOB when it comes to AR rifles and am not afraid to keep a teachable heart. I look forward to learning even more from you guys and gals. Thanks again. My hats off to you!

lethal dose
03-09-12, 20:49

For what it's worth, This was Shaniqua, she took a lot of time and funds but we had some amazing times together, hehehe
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e116/Greenbean_2008/Personal/SeatA.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA! WHAT?!? :blink:

Greenbean
03-09-12, 21:14
She was big and black and a handful,

hence the name!:D

warpigM-4
03-09-12, 22:31
:blink: I did as double take i thought you had training wheels HAHA :sarcastic: Congrats on your New Rifle I wish the wally world around me would start sell the cans .All I see here is the PMC stuff

G30Mike
03-09-12, 23:26
Congrats! Nice rifle for a first M4! Nice bike as well.

lethal dose
03-09-12, 23:35
also see you're in NC. some good training opportunities to be had, there. get at me sometime... i'd be glad to meet up with you and shoot. i'm in the greenville, sc area.

Greenbean
03-10-12, 06:01
also see you're in NC. some good training opportunities to be had, there. get at me sometime... i'd be glad to meet up with you and shoot. i'm in the greenville, sc area.

10-4,

Kokopelli
03-10-12, 09:28
Congratulations.. I'm not much on roll marks either way, but I like the new M4 markings.. Of course that's the one I don't have.. Good deal on the ammo, best to have a little on hand these days.. Ron

Greenbean
03-10-12, 19:11
Am I the only one who LOVES the fact that the Owners Manual for my new Colt is printed in one language. English. Not hating but man that's a neat feeling right there...:D

usmcvet
03-10-12, 19:21
Congratulations. You did it right the first time! Welcome back.

Greenbean
03-10-12, 19:23
Congratulations. You did it right the first time! Welcome back.

Thanks, :cool:

DIRTMAN556
05-01-12, 20:23
Am I the only one who LOVES the fact that the Owners Manual for my new Colt is printed in one language. English. Not hating but man that's a neat feeling right there...:D

Yes.

I look forward to useless pages of none readable material.

jeep4life
07-09-12, 21:58
awesome bike man!

ddnguyen9
07-10-12, 01:20

:lol: HAHAHAHA, Nice.

Magic_Salad0892
07-12-12, 18:05

Lmao. That's gnarly. Nice bike, and nice carbine, man.

Welcome.

x60183
07-14-12, 11:53
Nice. I just picked up an LE6920. Same thing but LE instead of SP and no Rogers stock. Also, they don't do the "Law enforcement only" rollmark.

What did you do for your first cleaning? Did it have shipping grease in it?

Red Rezin
08-01-12, 15:29
Congrats on the purchase.

obucina
08-01-12, 15:41
good deal on the ammo!

My friend just picked up his first bike last week. an all black Ninja ZX-6!

fail wagon
08-02-12, 12:05
Love the colts, they just run so well compared to some of the other guns