PDA

View Full Version : Just bought BCM m4

kswebb1
03-12-12, 21:03
Hi all just bought my first AR 15 style gun.Went with a BCM.With a few add on's.Red dot sight, forward rail system.forward grip, flip up scope,extra mag,butt stock pad.I also sprung for the kit so I could shoot .22 thru it.

Really excited about it.

1gunzenuf
03-12-12, 21:07
Nice rifle - great choice.

What is it's primary function?

A few more mags, a good sling if it doesn't already have one, lots of ammo, and a class or two on its proper employment and you are on your way.

upright
03-12-12, 21:11
To the OP:

Just a friendly suggestion: you may want to flesh out your post with some more substance. This isn't twitter/facebook. Cheers.

ggp2jz
03-12-12, 21:30
Shouldnt the magnifier be closer and not be bridged? Please correct me if I am wrong.

steelonsteel
03-12-12, 22:01
I'm [im]patiently awaiting a BCM 16" M4 myself. I'm going to keep it KISS though. I contacted pete @ midwest industries last weeka nd he said he'd get back to me in a few days with a price and projected/ballpark delivert time. The wait is killing me.

maddawg5777
03-12-12, 23:38
Depending on this rifles role, get rid of the hunk of shit optic and magnifier. Buy ammo and some training. Learn the rifle then figure out what you really need on the gun. If this rifle is for slaying dust bunnies, dirt clods and the shit talking soda cans.... then disregard and continue as you were.

brzusa.1911
03-12-12, 23:51
Congrats on the rifle. One suggestion is move the RDS to the rail on the upper receiver not on the handguard.

Iraqgunz
03-13-12, 00:11
Thanks for the Tweet and Facebook update. Please post it there. When you have something of substance to add, feel free to do so.