PDA

View Full Version : PredatOBR released

brit
03-14-12, 23:56
http://www.laruetactical.com/taxonomy/term/403/all

Casull
03-15-12, 04:26
I wonder how lovable the furniture is. I think I'd be waiting on the Costa signature edition, or at least more options. It's a good combo and I'd take it in 14.5 with the Surefire break for sure.

MCS
03-15-12, 07:19
I really would like the 7.62, but currently out of my price range $3k is pretty steep, but I understand Larue makes quality stuff!

BBQBOY
03-15-12, 10:11
I'm really Ron between this rifle and a Daniel Defense.

ASH556
03-15-12, 10:20
I'm really Ron between this rifle and a Daniel Defense.

The way I read the specs DD doesn't have a comparable rifle. This has an SS barrel, DD is CHF CL. I guess you could more compare this to a Noveske w/SS barrel.

If you're wanting a more precision-based gun, the SS Larue makes sense. If you want something to run in a high-round-count training/fighting scenario, probably the CHF DD makes more sense.

J-Dub
03-15-12, 11:01
Looks nice, minus the LT stock and grip.....

Does that stock come with a built in "tactical cigar cutter" or is that the release mech?

MCS
03-15-12, 11:16

Does that stock come with a built in "tactical cigar cutter" or is that the release mech?

+1. I rather have a ctr.

Titleist
03-15-12, 11:31

Went and ordered the 14.5" 7.62. Agreed, the stock and grip are the first thing coming off, to be replaced with an STR and MIAD/MOE

zibby43
03-15-12, 11:31

Haha that's literally the first thought that came to my mind when I saw the stock. Storage compartment for stogies + tactical cutter = smokin.

Moltke
03-15-12, 11:34

**Fingers crossed.

Please come with a tactical cigar cutter.

Casull
03-15-12, 12:41
+1. I rather have a ctr.

Hence the Costa Signature PredatOBR :D