PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Kid Wins Contest. Small Prob. LEO's - Please Chime In

30 cal slut
03-15-12, 09:29
Is it just me, or is there a lot of WTF in this story?

Anyway, I hate to say it, but it made me laugh. (Poor kid).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPETOynoev0

davidjinks
03-15-12, 09:59
Off topic: Maybe instead of drawing he should concentrate more on the English language...

On topic: Bottom line is, if he won he should keep the prize. If the department doesn't want to use the picture, so be it.

Mauser KAR98K
03-15-12, 10:29
So people can't see things in 2D.

This actually makes him understandable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTKq616auFs&feature=related

Damn, what a wimp. No man card for him when he gets older.

glocktogo
03-15-12, 10:49
1st, the drawing isn't that good.
2nd, I'd imagine that some admin type or a "panel" selected it, not actual cops.
3rd, this isn't reallly an issue that any sane person would expend time and energy on.
4th, if it was a PR effort, it's full of fail.
5th, the kit is a whiny crybaby and needs to suck it up.
6th, and most importantly, it's Chicago. Nuff said. :rolleyes:

J-Dub
03-15-12, 11:05
1st, the drawing isn't that good.
2nd, I'd imagine that some admin type or a "panel" selected it, not actual cops.
3rd, this isn't reallly an issue that any sane person would expend time and energy on.
4th, if it was a PR effort, it's full of fail.
5th, the kit is a whiny crybaby and needs to suck it up.
6th, and most importantly, it's Chicago. Nuff said. :rolleyes:

Correct on all accounts

End thread.

a0cake
03-15-12, 12:55
"Them art designs doesn't have nothing to do with no gangs."

That kid needs braces badly. His mouth is like a human can opener. Hooked On Phonics would be a good idea also.

I actually did see a full report on this where the kid's teacher shows the reporter where the kid got the design for the hands from. It was some kind of template book. So the kid is actually telling the truth. He's still going to fail at life though.

Reagans Rascals
03-15-12, 13:00
I think his teeth are the ones throwing gang signs.....

Chicago is a shit show... in a shit show state.... just another tick on the list of why I'll never live there...

a0cake
03-15-12, 13:01

Winner.

montanadave
03-15-12, 15:43
Deduct the $1000 prize from his English teacher's salary. And somebody help the poor kid find his balls.

SteyrAUG
03-15-12, 17:54
Who wants to bet this kid would now willingly PAY $1,000 to not be all over youtube?

Jellybean
03-15-12, 22:41
This actually makes him understandable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTKq616auFs&feature=related

That is so wrong..... But so right.:lol:

Who wants to bet this kid would now willingly PAY $1,000 to not be all over youtube?

I'll second that.

Heavy Metal
03-15-12, 23:18
The kid talks with a Kazachstani accent like Borat!

Mauser KAR98K
03-16-12, 01:19
He should be forever cited as manning up without a licenses after this epic failure.

Norinco
03-16-12, 03:15

I laughed so hard I scared my dog. :lol:

MistWolf
03-16-12, 06:25
He's just a kid. He put a lot of heart in that design and he won. Now the city of Chicago, the den of corrupt politics is telling the kid he used gang signs and might have to give his prize back and we're making fun of the kid for being upset?

Sure, we're all men, dog piling a kid not even here to defend himself

Wake27
03-16-12, 11:14
That's stupid as hell. Especially if the gang that it supposedly represents doesn't have a ton of white members... Whether it does or not, I don't know, but I doubt he'd be crying if he was in or was trying to support a gang. Just proves how stupid everyone is nowadays about being politically correct and hurting anyone's feelings.

On the other hand, I lol'd.