PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: PIG Plate Carrier, HGSI Tacos, BFG Ten Speed Bandoleer

mini4m3
03-15-12, 18:19
USPS Money Order for payment on all items. They will ship from 48104 for calculating cheapest shipping price.

Just as an FYI - each product is Coyote on this page in case the lighting makes it hard to tell.

PIG Plate Carrier in Very Good condition. Used this for a a few days and decided to go a different route. Its been sitting in my closet for a while and thought it was time to move it. Cosmetic wear includes some of the molle straps on the front panels are opened up due to installing molle gear, the molle cummerbund is slightly wrinkly, and some threads are frayed. Looking to get sold

HSGI Taco Pouches in Very Good condition. I have three total and would like to get sold. If you want to combine the Tacos and PIG I could possibly make a package deal.

Blue Force Gear Ten Speed bandoleer. Holds 6 mags very well. I've used this as impromptu chest rig or just leave it loaded with mags near my go to rifle. I'm selling this one which is NIB for sold