PDA

View Full Version : Leupold Mark 6??

gamewarden
03-16-12, 16:41
With the Larue PredatOBR ready to order has anybody heard what month or quarter Leupold is planning on taking orders on the Mark 6 line...especially the 3-18x44 with either Horus reticle?? Or any news on the new Nightforce scopes that are supposedly coming out this year (weren't ready for SHOT show).

Just curious, haven't heard much since SHOT...

thanks.

Singlestack Wonder
03-16-12, 19:02
From the Shot Show accounts this scope has a lot of potential. I would have liked to have seen .1mil increments vs. .2mil on the 1-6 adjustments. The jury is still out on the 20mm objective.

Still waiting for real world, in the field, reticle pics.

d90king
03-16-12, 19:10
I've heard soon but I don't believe it. Based on the specs it looks like one of the best optics to hit the market. Great value.

post tensioned
03-16-12, 20:11
The 3-18's are very nice scopes. I got to use a couple last month during a precision rifle match. They both had Horus reticles. I will be picking up one as soon as I can. My Leupold rep said they plan to be shipping in June- but that of course is subject to change. I hope to be trying out the 1-6 this weekend, I will let you know if I do.

krm375
03-20-12, 15:49
swfa has them on their website, but its probably for preorder.

Singlestack Wonder
03-20-12, 17:22
swfa has them on their website, but its probably for preorder.

Yep. SWFA's website never shows what is truly in stock. One has to call to confirm before ordering.