PDA

View Full Version : NFA engraving in North Carolina

tsconver
03-16-12, 20:40
Anyone recommend an engraver in Raleigh Durham NC area?

Also does the engraving have to be on the outside or can it be on an inner surface of the receiver?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Hmac
03-16-12, 21:53
"Conspicuously placed on the firearm, wholly unobstructed from plain view" according to the NFA Handbook.

Quiet Riot
03-18-12, 18:11
http://www.caddgraphics.com/ is in Raleigh and advertises firearms engraving while you watch. I haven't used them yet, but that is where I'm going to engrave my SBR.

revnine
03-19-12, 00:46
I had CADD graphics engrave my PS90 SBR...they did a great job. Was able to wait and watch the process....done in about 30 minutes.

Talk to Chris...super cool and knowledgeable.

tsconver
03-19-12, 09:12
I had CADD graphics engrave my PS90 SBR...they did a great job. Was able to wait and watch the process....done in about 30 minutes.

Just talked to them. Sounds awesome and is where i am taking it when i get my stamp.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

tsconver
03-21-12, 15:14
getting it engraved tomorrow afternoon, paperwork was approved and I should have the stamp next week,:dance3:

tsconver
03-23-12, 13:35

Got it engraved yesterday while I waited. Chris was pretty cool and engraving was top notch.

They are a FFL so you can even use them via shipping. two thumbs up

:)

And I got my stamp today, time to have some fun, :D