PDA

View Full Version : IJK Optic (Vector?) Scope

madiger
03-19-12, 23:52
I've seen very little on the net about IJK Optics, and I recently took the risk and paid $140 for a scope of theirs. Now, in the course of authoring this post I have come to realize that the scope I bought from them looks SUBSTANTIALLY IDENTICAL to the Vector Optics Brawn 2-6x32 Green Laser Tactical Rifle Scope (http://i00.i.aliimg.com/img/pb/765/111/416/416111765_080.jpg). There are some plausible explanations for this, but it still strikes me as odd..

At this point, my use of the scope has been limited to one outing where I put the scope on my AR15 at a 100 yard range. I was able to dial in the scope fairly quickly and wasn't required to make any further adjustments during its use (I put over 200 rounds through the barrel this day). The glass was clear, and the relief can be toggled to become illuminated (more of a "cup holder" type of feature IMHO - but nevertheless pretty neat).

I thought it was a decent scope, but like I said earlier, my use has been limited. I ultimately bought it for an AR-10 I'm building because the seller told me that this particular scope was built to withstand the considerable forces involved in higher caliber weapons. Has anyone else had a chance to use this scope (either the IJK or Vector)?