PDA

View Full Version : 2 gun purchase...looking for a dealer

Battle*Hound
03-20-12, 19:52
I am in the market for two new pistols and was hoping you guys could advise me on different dealers. I need a HK45 and a FNP45. Having a hard time finding someone who carries both or who can order both at a reasonable price. I checked over at gun broker also but couldn't find anyone with both. Any leads would be appreciated. I will likely have them shipped to local FFL so coming from one dealer would be optimal. Thanks

F-Trooper05
03-20-12, 19:53
Give Virginia Arms a call.

Jmacken37
03-20-12, 21:11
Problem you're going to run into is that the HK45 is out of stock at most wholesalers right now.

Jake

Battle*Hound
03-21-12, 19:41
Give Virginia Arms a call.

Tried but they couldn't help. thanks though

usmcvet
03-21-12, 19:53
Are you trying to save on transfer fees? Some dealers will charge you a fee per gun. Some per form. Worth checking.

Battle*Hound
03-21-12, 20:52
Are you trying to save on transfer fees? Some dealers will charge you a fee per gun. Some per form. Worth checking.

no. just thought it would be less hassle and maybe get a bit better pricing for buying two. it's quickly looking like i will have to buy separate

Denali
03-21-12, 22:43
I am in the market for two new pistols and was hoping you guys could advise me on different dealers. I need a HK45 and a FNP45. Having a hard time finding someone who carries both or who can order both at a reasonable price. I checked over at gun broker also but couldn't find anyone with both. Any leads would be appreciated. I will likely have them shipped to local FFL so coming from one dealer would be optimal. Thanks

As much as I hate to say it, "Bud's" has just about the best prices on these pistols for those who don't get the 10% LE wink & nod...

Battle*Hound
03-22-12, 18:18
As much as I hate to say it, "Bud's" has just about the best prices on these pistols for those who don't get the 10% LE wink & nod...

will check thanks

Greg Kulbick
03-23-12, 09:56
You may just have to do some more searching. What was said earlier about them being difficult to find is correct, all of our distributors are out of the HK45s. Otherwise, I'd be able to cut you a deal. Sorry I can't be more help.

ReaperAZ
03-23-12, 10:14
A shop here in town had one of each in their display case when I picked up my most recent purchase a few weeks ago. If you would like more info hit me up with a PM and I can go check to see if they still have them and give you contact info.