PDA

View Full Version : PolyShok Shells?

sonrider657
12-30-07, 21:49
Does anyone have any experience with PolyShok 12-Guage IRP Shotgun Shells?

http://www.polyshok.com

GastonG-NoVa
12-30-07, 22:49
The company that I do some side-work issues them. I have fired them from35-40 yards away with minute of gallon jug accuracy:p

I dispatched a deer that was cought up in some fencing, while at work. It worked well. I don't know if it worked any better than a regular slug would have though. I will continue to mess around with them....especially if they are free!!!!:p

Robb Jensen
12-30-07, 22:53
The company that I do some side-work issues them. I have fired them from35-40 yards away with minute of gallon jug accuracy:p

I dispatched a deer that was cought up in some fencing, while at work. It worked well. I don't know if it worked any better than a regular slug would have though. I will continue to mess around with them....especially if they are free!!!!:p

You mean you don't just back over the deer or suffocate the deer with a bag like Arlington Co? ;)

Good to see you testing out this new stuff.

SIMPLYDYNAMIC
12-31-07, 03:29
Honestly, I think its great, I tested it back in 04-05 and still use it. I was impressed in its multipurpose capabilities... However I carry a Shotgun for mostly breaching purposes... but I did do most of the test that you will see in their videos, and the ballistics are impressive...

I can breach a lock and then with minimal over penetration and then "if I had too for some weird reason" shoot someone down the hall I could have no doubt of hitting (unlike when loaded with a lock buster)

Rob, do you remember when I first had them out at W.VA and we were hitting that 10in plate consistently at 150yrds?

Now in Iraq do I can as much about over pen? no that's why you will see most guys loading up OObuck or slug, especially ince the Benelli M4s dont like to eat lock busters, but as for if I have a box of ea: (OO, Slug, Poly) well... I would grab the Polyshok.

my 2cents

Robb Jensen
12-31-07, 04:37
Honestly, I think its great, I tested it back in 04-05 and still use it. I was impressed in its multipurpose capabilities... However I carry a Shotgun for mostly breaching purposes... but I did do most of the test that you will see in their videos, and the ballistics are impressive...

I can breach a lock and then with minimal over penetration and then "if I had too for some weird reason" shoot someone down the hall I could have no doubt of hitting (unlike when loaded with a lock buster)

Robb, do you remember when I first had them out at W.VA and we were hitting that 10in plate consistently at 150yrds?

Now in Iraq do I can as much about over pen? no that's why you will see most guys loading up OObuck or slug, especially ince the Benelli M4s dont like to eat lock busters, but as for if I have a box of ea: (OO, Slug, Poly) well... I would grab the Polyshok.

my 2cents

I do, that was some impressive stuff. :D

f.2
03-27-08, 05:59
_____