PDA

View Full Version : Huge discounts to veterans and police.

Ghost__1
03-23-12, 16:15
I've sent a couple pm's to the mods about this and all seemed good but feel free to take it down if not. promotive.com For all of you guys that hold LE and Mil ID cards check out this website for huge discounts on outdoor stuff. They have product discounts from the companies in one place for example 40% of leupold Scopes. You have to use your creds to get accepted to one of the groups and there is alot more than just Leo and mil but i'm not sure what.

I will add that i'm not affiliated with them other than being a mil member.

ETA this is on going with no limited time to get the discounts. I've been a member for three or four years.

usmcvet
03-25-12, 11:36
I have been a member for several months. I've not purchased anything yet. I am saving up to buy some GoalZero gear. Have your purchases been pretty smooth?

Ghost__1
03-25-12, 11:45
I have been a member for several months. I've not purchased anything yet. I am saving up to buy some GoalZero gear. Have your purchases been pretty smooth?

Yeah and as far as I know it's like purchasing direct from the company. I purchased a mkar scope from Leupold and it came like it would from anywhere.