PDA

View Full Version : Vang Comp

rubberneck
12-31-07, 13:14
A little more than a week before Christmas I bought a mag tube extension from Vang Comp for my 870P. When the package arrived the mag spring and high vis follower were missing. No big deal, stuff happens especially around the holidays as people try and fill orders. I called them to see when they could get one out to me and they apologized for not sending them in the first place. Since they were going to be closed for half of last week due to Christmas they told me it would go out on Thursday.

Today I got a package from them that included not only the spring but they sent me their stainless follower and a baseball hat. They threw in $30+ of stuff for forgetting a $7 part and a spring and sent it two day UPS when I told them first class mail was fine by me. Talk about going above and beyond. It is rare these days to deal with a company that will admit that they made a mistake and are willing to bend over backwards to make it right. For that VCS has won a customer for life.

I thought some of you guys who are considering using VCS would like to know what a stand up group of guys they are.