PDA

View Full Version : Obama remark caught on live microphone

Moose-Knuckle
03-26-12, 17:51
President Obama Asks Medvedev for 'Space' on Missile Defense - 'After My Election I Have More Flexibility'

http://news.yahoo.com/president-obama-asks-medvedev-space-missile-defense-election-101729176--abc-news.html

I guess Barry knows that he already has the next election in the bag. . .

Suwannee Tim
03-26-12, 20:50
Disgusting. "Help me get re-elected and I'll cut you a sweeter deal than you were expecting. Sweeter than the last one, New START." He will not only be the anti-Bush but the anti-Reagan as well. I'll bet that will endear him to his base.

Abraxas
03-26-12, 20:59
If anyone is surprised they should slap themselves for ignorance

Armati
03-26-12, 23:07
Who cares, the fix is in.

The people who really run things have decided 0bama will get a full 8 year term. Then a 'moderate' Gop will get it for the next 8 year. The election is simply a pro forma event. 0bama knows this because he has already been briefed so he feels free to be at ease and talk off the cuff.

Moose-Knuckle
03-26-12, 23:12
Who cares, the fix is in.

The people who really run things have decided 0bama will get a full 8 year term. Then a 'moderate' Gop will get it for the next 8 year. The election is simply a pro forma event. 0bama knows this because he has already been briefed so he feels free to be at ease and talk off the cuff.

This is what I am getting at, there are Americans out there and on this very board who still believe that we have free elections in this country.

IHMO we haven't had any in a very long time. . .

Armati
03-26-12, 23:19
Oh, I get it. But the Hive Mind of "Conservative Talk Radio" will be abuzz about it tomorrow as if it would have any impact on the "election" process.

Heavy Metal
03-26-12, 23:26
President Obama Asks Medvedev for 'Space' on Missile Defense - 'After My Election I Have More Flexibility'

http://news.yahoo.com/president-obama-asks-medvedev-space-missile-defense-election-101729176--abc-news.html

I think it is more of a Pascal's Wager on his part.

But he is a moderate centrist, just ask MontanaDave and he will tell you so!

Moose-Knuckle
03-26-12, 23:28
Oh, I get it. But the Hive Mind of "Conservative Talk Radio" will be abuzz about it tomorrow as if it would have any impact on the "election" process.

I wouldn't know as I'm not a card carrying member of the GOP and or listen to "Conservative Talk Radio". The last one I listened to years ago was Savage and back then he didn't have anything good to say about Republicans either.

If I was speak about what I really believe is going on in our nation here on M4C it would just get deleted as some tin-foil BS.

Jack-O
03-27-12, 00:02

doesnt everyone? hell they fixed the race a long time ago, it's a done deal.

Mauser KAR98K
03-27-12, 10:04
C'mon really? Just vote; disprove this bullshit, make your voice heard, and give us a chance to oust this Retard 'n Charge.

The_War_Wagon
03-27-12, 10:11
I'll vote against him... but I'll buy more ammo too... JUST in case...

Pork Chop
03-27-12, 10:56
C'mon really? Just vote; disprove this bullshit, make your voice heard, and give us a chance to oust this Retard 'n Charge.

Oh, I'll vote alright. I'll stand in line to pull the lever with all of my neighbors, all the while knowing it's an exercise in futility.

I'm with the others, this has already been decided. And if we're wrong? We get Mitt Romney. Oh boy!

Wow, I wonder why voter turnout is at record lows. Can't wait.

VooDoo6Actual
03-27-12, 11:15
Nice to see many here are switched on to the reality.

Get life down to basic NEEDS not WANTS for the immediate & near forseeable future. Don't participate as best you can in the deceptions etc.
Switch on others as best you can.

One big Psy Op / Kool Aid fest going on .....

J-Dub
03-27-12, 11:17
This is what I am getting at, there are Americans out there and on this very board who still believe that we have free elections in this country.

IHMO we haven't had any in a very long time. . .

Bingo. The country is bought and paid for....

Doc Safari
03-27-12, 11:48
If anyone is surprised they should slap themselves for ignorance

And to think that some people here have the attitude that Barry won't do the same thing with gun control....

Just sayin'.

Pork Chop
03-27-12, 12:22
And to think that some people here have the attitude that Barry won't do the same thing with gun control....

Just sayin'.

That's a done deal too, imo.

He'll use the U.N. small arms treaty to "bring us more in line with world standards"

His next four years will truly change this country forever. The kind of fundamental change he promised four years ago will be eagerly forthcoming about a year from now.

Sadly, most won't even notice.

SW-Shooter
03-27-12, 17:43
What he really said was " I'll sell their country out after I get re-elected".

Edited to change " I'll continue to sell their country out after I get re-elected, Vlad will be able to anything after that".

The_War_Wagon
03-28-12, 11:38
The Bear has no problem with... "flexibility"...

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/aria_c9782320120328120100.jpg

Moose-Knuckle
03-28-12, 12:32
The Bear has no problem with... "flexibility"...

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/aria_c9782320120328120100.jpg

Good one! :D