PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Magpul UBR Stock and AAC 51t Flash Suppressor

Cuda444
03-29-12, 14:40
Just took possession of a new to me rifle that came with this flash suppressor. From everything I've read it's great at what it was designed for, but it's just not for me. It's in great shape and looks to have been shot through very little. Item is for a standard thread .223/5.56 AR barrel.

Also with that rifle was a Magpul UBR Stock in black. The stock is great, I just prefer the LMT Sopmod stock. It is in great shape and looks factory new and functions 100%. Ideally I would like to trade this entire assembly for an entire sopmod assembly (black), to include buffer tube, castle nut, end plate and stock... But I'm willing to work out the individual details when the time comes.

SOLD - AAC 51t Price - Retails for $99 plus shipping, $75 obo.
TRADEDEDMagpul UBR Price - Retails for $260 and up plus shipping, $230 obo, but would prefer to trade it against a Sopmod stock as stated above.

Other trades I'd be interested in (obviously +/- cash) - Aimpoint micro variant, NF NXS 2.5-10, Troy BUIS (black), .300 blackout upper, semi-auto bolt carrier group, quality lower parts kit. I'm open to anything so try me, the worst I'll say is no.

Items are located in Massachusetts.
I will accept money orders and paypal (+4% or gift)