PDA

View Full Version : Trijicon HD Night Sights for XD(m)

2theXtreme
03-31-12, 00:00
Anybody know of a place that for sure has these in stock? I have placed multiple orders all of which were cancelled because they weren't in stock. These are by far my favorite sight but I can't seem to find them anywhere. Thanks to anyone who can point me in the right direction.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Omega Man
03-31-12, 10:47
Try optics planet. They have excellent prices.

mkmckinley
03-31-12, 11:00
Try Ameriglo Pro Glos.

krisjon
03-31-12, 11:12
Try optics planet. They have excellent prices.

They also never have anything in stock. Should be renamed Backorder Planet.

Eurodriver
03-31-12, 11:36
They also never have anything in stock. Should be renamed Backorder Planet.

+ A million.

I can't help you, but I want to second this comment. Do not ever order anything from OP or SWFA. Both companies never have anything in stock and rarely inform of that status.

Omega Man
03-31-12, 11:39
I got my HD's from optics planet a few months back, no problems. I have ordered Mep's from them in the past and no issues then either.

DJK
03-31-12, 13:57
I just ordered Trijicons for my PPQ from SWFA. They sent an out of stock email the same day.

2theXtreme
03-31-12, 15:39
Yeah. Optics Planet was one of the places I ordered from. It has been on back order for over a month now.

John Hearne
04-01-12, 10:08
I just ordered a couple of sets of HD's for work. Trijicon is running about a month behind on orders right now. Backordering may be your best bet for getting them as soon as they're available.

2theXtreme
04-01-12, 10:21
I just ordered a couple of sets of HD's for work. Trijicon is running about a month behind on orders right now. Backordering may be your best bet for getting them as soon as they're available.

From where? Should I order from Trijicon?

John Hearne
04-01-12, 23:27
From where? Should I order from Trijicon?

I was suggesting that since there is a wait, that you get in line as soon as you can. I doubt that you'll get the parts any sooner from Trijicon - just get in line somewhere.

2theXtreme
04-02-12, 10:15
Copy that sir! I am in line and (im)patiently waiting as we speak. Thanks for the advice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk