PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: S&W M&P15T furniture, trigger kit, and rail covers

Damascus
04-01-12, 17:20
When I bought my S&W M&P15T a few years ago, I immediately bought a Magpul stock, grip, rail covers, and installed a JP trigger. I've decided the factory stuff is taking up space in my gun room, and I need to sell or trade it. I have the stock, which is a standard 6 position M4 style stock with the S&W logo molded into it, the standard A2 pistol grip, the 3 ERGO rail covers that came with the rifle, and the standard trigger kit that came with the rifle (trigger, disconnector, hammer, trigger spring, hammer spring, trigger and hammer pins).

All this stuff is in like-new, unused condition. I am in need of an H or H2 buffer, if anyone wants to trade.. Otherwise, make me an offer on this stuff. I do not have internet at my house (its unavailable), so I use it at my grandmother's house, so it's better to e-mail me at extremeedgepc@gmail.com than PM.
Thank you, and please allow me 48 hours to respond.

EDIT: Forgot to add that the S&W M4 stock fits mil-spec diameter receiver extension tubes, and the trigger kit is for mil-spec trigger pins (.154").