PDA

View Full Version : MM Acquitted Part 2

QuietShootr
04-02-12, 09:52
http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/key-charges-dismissed-against-michigan-militia-members-charged-with-plotting-war-on-government/2012/03/27/gIQAfUYVeS_story.html

There may be just a hair more free speech left than I thought.

Now, to do away with or DRASTICALLY narrow the definition of conspiracy would be a good next step.

Moose-Knuckle
04-02-12, 16:49
Good news.

Their attorneys need to file suits against Holder and Barry. Generate as much publicity as they can on this one. I'd donate to their legal fund. I’d even go as far as claiming to be a victim of Federal racial profiling.

Belmont31R
04-02-12, 16:57
Good news.

Their attorneys need to file suits against Holder and Barry. Generate as much publicity as they can on this one. I'd donate to their legal fund. I’d even go as far as claiming to be a victim of Federal racial profiling.

The best thing is using their own rules against them. We have a mixture of authortarian and communist law in this country and they are using the sensitive nature of racial politics (it shouldn't be sensitive but it is) against liberty. All this stuff is just a ruse to paint the libertarian leaning right as racists and domestic terrorists. Not that these guys are the beacons of libertarianism but a government like ours is/has become(ing) an entity that always has to have an enemy to 'rally the troops' around. Sorta like the constantly changing enemy in 1984. Under democratic leadership it seems like its the right wing (AKA racists, domestic terrorists, militias) and republicans its the terrorists & people who want to do more than missionary with their own wife (aka we need the TSA, DHS, and create a huge domestic spy network including the NSA who is building multi billion dollar facility in Utah and the FBI to coerce people into false attacks so they can say they are doing something).