PDA

View Full Version : Magpul ASAP confusion...

pathfinderheli
04-04-12, 18:32
I've been using ASAP plates for about 3 years now. Really like them but I now use something different.

I've sold most of them on the EE and all has been good. I had one guy tell me that the one I sold him was a PTS... Not sure what that means. He said it was not "weapons grade".

All of the ASAP plates were bought from VA Arms... A very very reputable dealer, also where Robb Jensen works who is a major contributor on this forum.

Just curious as to if there are different kinds of ASAP plates out there??? No big deal, guy wasn't happy so I gave him his money back and its all good but I'm damn sure I didn't sell him any airsoft stuff...

Any thoughts?

shua713
04-04-12, 19:50
PTS is there airsoft line, but I don't know that they make PTS plates

Robb Jensen
04-04-12, 20:06
We get Magpul ASAP plates directly from Magpul, BravoCompanyUSA & Acusport or RSR none of which sells us the PTS line....
The latest ones are darker black phosphate in color vs. the older more gray parkerized ones.

pathfinderheli
04-04-12, 22:12
We get Magpul ASAP plates directly from Magpul, BravoCompanyUSA & Acusport or RSR none of which sells us the PTS line....
The latest ones are darker black phosphate in color vs. the older more gray parkerized ones.

Thanks Robb... Mine must be an older one. A touch more grey park. than some of the others I have seen now that you mention it... I knew I wasn't crazy.