PDA

View Full Version : Help me ID the hardware

platoonDaddy
04-05-12, 09:54
I am not pushing the message of this video, just curious on the hardware being transported on the train.

Scroll to 09:44 of the video, can you ID the hardware?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWzLK0IDs0U

militarymoron
04-05-12, 10:02
they look like bradleys.

platoonDaddy
04-05-12, 10:20
they look like bradleys.

Maybe Bradleys with the main guns removed for transport?

Hemtt fuel trucks?

CarlosDJackal
04-05-12, 10:26
Bradleys and HEMMTs.

montanadave
04-05-12, 10:30
Funny you should post that clip. Last Saturday, I saw virtually the identical train traveling east on the BNSF line that parallels I-90 about 60 miles east of Billings, MT.

Looked like a whole lot of money rollin' down the rails.

CarlosDJackal
04-05-12, 12:04
This is nothing unusual. There is always some large unit that is deploying to NTC or other training areas for exercises or train-ups. There is also a lot of new or refurbished hardware that ends up getting transported somewhere for repair, upgrades, overhauls, storage, or re-issue.

Iraqgunz
04-05-12, 12:28
Seriously, are you for real? You know damn well those things are headed to the FEMA re-education camps. How else are they going to round us up and keep us secure?

This is nothing unusual. There is always some large unit that is deploying to NTC or other training areas for exercises or train-ups. There is also a lot of new or refurbished hardware that ends up getting transported somewhere for repair, upgrades, overhauls, storage, or re-issue.

platoonDaddy
04-05-12, 14:43
Seriously, are you for real? You know damn well those things are headed to the FEMA re-education camps. How else are they going to round us up and keep us secure?

Dang, you have me rolling! :)

GeorgiaBoy
04-05-12, 20:19
Weird to see all those Bradleys and HEMTT trucks in green camo. I am so used to seeing tan vehicles around Fort Stewart.