PDA

View Full Version : Spikestactical

maze
01-03-08, 13:11
WTK about spikes tactical. If anyone has purchased any of there systems, how they like them, are they competitive with other companies as far as quality? There website takes forever to download info? I have high speed DSL and still can't get info from their site?? any help or info is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Dave L.
01-03-08, 13:19
I ordered one of their patches that say Infidel (in English and Arabic) and one of our terps our here said it didn't say Infidel...I'm still trying to figure out WTF it says.

pearson
02-10-08, 15:31
i would also like to know what other people think about them. i have 1 of their lowers on order.

mpardun
02-10-08, 18:27
I used one of their forged lowers for an SBR build last year, very well done. Bought it from LANWorld, good price, great service.

Not as nicely finished as the POF Billet Gen II one I have, but it is up there with my other lowers: Noveske, Colt and Sabre.

I wanted the colored "HK" markings as I intend to buy a Full Auto sear (before the Dem's prevent that from happening :-))

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z302/mpardun/MP_SBR_LT.jpg

Failure2Stop
02-11-08, 07:48
I ordered one of their patches that say Infidel (in English and Arabic) and one of our terps our here said it didn't say Infidel...I'm still trying to figure out WTF it says.

كافِر = kafir (infidel)

C4IGrant
02-11-08, 08:13
WTK about spikes tactical. If anyone has purchased any of there systems, how they like them, are they competitive with other companies as far as quality? There website takes forever to download info? I have high speed DSL and still can't get info from their site?? any help or info is greatly appreciated. Thanks

We buy their lowers (good stuff) and their .22 barrels and modified .22 bolts. These take some work to run well.

C4

rob_s
02-11-08, 09:09
I've been meaning to speak to Spike about how his carbines measure up to "the chart". Since he is also in Florida, I see a lot of them but haven't taken the initiative to find out how they fare.

His ST-15 M4 Carbine (http://spikestactical.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=41_43&products_id=59) goes for $850 and is described as

16" Shaw chrome lined M4 barrel, A3 flat top receiver, mil spec ST-15 lower, 6 position M4 stock with mil spec tube, YHM rear flip sight or removable carry handle, tactical gun case.

Ideally at that price I'd like to see him using full M16 BCG with MPI bolt, a 5.56 chamber, and an "F"-height FSB, in addition to what he has listed in the description.

M193 BALL
02-13-08, 19:06
I see alot of there AR`S at the range here in Punta gorda

SinnFéinM1911
02-14-08, 09:19
I do not use, trust, like or will ever buy anything from Spikes Tactical for personal reasons.

variablebinary
02-14-08, 11:40
I used one of their forged lowers for an SBR build last year, very well done. Bought it from LANWorld, good price, great service.

I've dealt with Chris at LANWorld many times. He's a great guy. He's military jeep restoration work is outstanding.