PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Armalite complete lower receiver (USED) FTF in Illinois

nickdrak
04-06-12, 21:02
I have owned this lower since 2001 when I purchased it new. It has since had all of it's internal small parts except for it's takedown & pivot pins completely replaced. Comes as pictured with a Milspec diameter 6 position LMT buffer tube (receiver extension tube) and a Colt M4 stock which was a take-off from a Colt 6920 that I worked on. Also included: MagPul ASAP ambi rear sling attachment point, Spikes Tactical "BattleTrigger" coated with Nickel Boron (super smooth), Stark Equipment SE-1 pistol grip (my personal favorite), and a Battle Arms Development B.A.D.-A.S.S. ambi safety selector, Milspec "H" buffer, and a Sprinco/Tactical Springs extra power (blue) buffer spring.

This lower functions perfectly with all magazines but will NOT consistently drop-free Magpul PMAGS from the magwell (must be pulled out manually). It consistently drops-free USGI, Lancer, HK, TangoDown ARC mags and all of the other magazines I have tried. Occasionally PMAGS will stick in the magwell.

Has "RESTRICTED FOR GOVERNMENT OR LAW ENFORCEMENT USE ONLY" engraved on the right side of the receiver from the factory. This lower was purchased as part of a complete Armalite rifle during the Clinton "Assault Weapon Ban" and this labeling no longer means anything and DOES NOT restrict a civilian from owning it.

This lower has fired over 20,000 rounds over the past 10+ years and shows typical finish wear. NO cracks or other damage. It was carried daily for the past 5 years attached to one of my work guns.

Pop it onto your upper and you are good-to-go!

Pics:

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/269/sdc11565z.jpg
http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/6876/sdc11567r.jpg

***ASKING $350.00 FACE-TO-FACE TRANSFER IN ILLINOIS WITH VALID FOID***

***WILL SHIP TO YOU FFL IN CONUS FOR $400.00 SHIPPED***

*I WILL ACCEPT PAYPAL (+4%) OR POSTAL MONEY ORDERS FOR THIS SALE***

*NO TRADES*

***FIRST "I'LL TAKE IT" OR SIMILAR SENT TO MY EMAIL AT: ndrak(at)comcast.net GETS IT***

***PayPal funds must be received within 24 hours and money orders must bereceived within 5 business days of "I'll take it" claim/email or item will be re-listed for sale***