PDA

View Full Version : who likes knives?

cosmok
01-03-08, 21:39
Hey guys, I would like to put up some pics of some of the knives I have made. I've been making knives for about 2 1/2 years. The second one is made from 154CM, the other three are O1 high carbon steel. I appreciate any feedback you all feel like giving I have pretty thick skin so fire away. I got on a karambit kick for awhile but haven't made any in a few months, the second pic is the latest knife I have done. It's the prototype, I have another on the bench right now that I have made a few modifications to that should be done this weekend or next.
Thanks for looking and please feel free to comment.

Eric

Derek_Connor
01-03-08, 21:58
Hey guys, I would like to put up some pics of some of the knives I have made. I've been making knives for about 2 1/2 years. The second one is made from 154CM, the other three are O1 high carbon steel. I appreciate any feedback you all feel like giving I have pretty thick skin so fire away. I got on a karambit kick for awhile but haven't made any in a few months, the second pic is the latest knife I have done. It's the prototype, I have another on the bench right now that I have made a few modifications to that should be done this weekend or next.
Thanks for looking and please feel free to comment.

Eric

hmmm...no comment..but a question..

how much? :eek:

rubberneck
01-03-08, 22:09
hmmm...no comment..but a question..

how much? :eek:

Judging by the prices on his website they are very reasonable.;)

Impact
01-03-08, 22:25
very nice..

ddemis
01-04-08, 02:46
Very, Very nice! If you get a chance send me a price list so I can show a few friends at work. We spend a lot of time hiking and camping and I'm sure they will give you some business.

Hersh
01-04-08, 16:25
Very nice work!

cosmok
01-04-08, 16:37
Thanks for the replies guys, as for prices it depends on the steel used, finish and a few other factors. I have a couple of big camp type choppers that I'll post pics of this weekend. I apologize for the lack of content on my site, I need to get some more info sheets and pics to the guy that does my site for me.

scrowell
01-04-08, 18:09
definatly some nice knives there... great looking quaility as well

Robb Jensen
01-04-08, 18:58
Eric,
I really like the Stainless Fighter. It would look really good on my Safariland 6005! :D

Welcome to the site!
Robb

Street Survival
01-04-08, 19:14
Hey Eric,

I really like the Stainless Fighter too. Keep up the good work!!!

dubb-1
01-04-08, 20:13
I like the fighter and the karambit. I look forward to taking a closer look.

cosmok
01-04-08, 22:03
Here are a couple more. These are some camp knives I've done, The Kodiakcamper is 154CM and the the second one I named the ridiculous because it's just ridiculously big, is O1.

SeriousStudent
01-04-08, 22:32
They look very nice, indeed. I have several blades in O-1, it's a good steel.

Do you have a sheathmaker that you use? Or do most folks just get a custom sheath made?

And thank you for your service to our country.

cosmok
01-04-08, 22:44
Right now I make kydex sheaths for my knives with a few exceptions. the one in the first picture didn't get kydex because I didn't think I went with the knife, the buyer agreed and had a custom leather sheath made for it.

ddemis
01-04-08, 22:57
I couldn't agree more, that knife just has the look a old west gambler/gun fighter writen all over it.Great work, can't wait to show the guys!

Voodoochild
01-04-08, 23:23
Stainless fighter is damn nice man.

David Thomas
01-05-08, 11:29
https://www.m4carbine.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=479&d=1199417222

I really like these.