PDA

View Full Version : Source for used 9mm Glock mags?

TMS951
04-11-12, 11:37
I am looking for 9mm Glock mags, both 17 round, and 15 round, but especially the 15 round ones.

What I am looking for is non-ambi cut mags and non-Leo mags. Basically I am looking for pre-ban mags. While non-drop free mags are really the only ones that are 100% pre-ban I am not that picky.

Some drop free mags are pre-ban, some are not. I can't really be proved, but some people in ban states get really worked up about it.

I am not in a ban state, but surrounded by them. So I am not as concerned about it. I also like how the non ambi ones sit more flush to the mage well.

I posted a WTB in the EE http://m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=102756 , but got no offers from any one.

I would pay good money for mags, especially the drop free, non le marked, non ambi mags. Or also trade new in box ambi mags to people.

Does any one know of an online seller who sells used mags? Or a good source for them?

I feel like with the ban being over there should be a good supply of these around, but the hard part seems to be getting matched up with people who have them and would sell/trade them.

Any leads would be really helpful,
Thanks,
TMS

Guns-up.50
04-11-12, 16:23
Here is a great source, I just went a checked my 19 w/ambi and non ambi the difference was hardley noticeable.
Maybe its me but im generally not that picky about my mags as long as a run and hold the ammo

ST911
04-11-12, 16:50
Contact major LE dealers and large wholesalers who buy LE trade-ins. CDNN, CTD, OMB, Kieslers, Streichers, others.

brickboy240
04-11-12, 17:00
I second CDNN. I bought several G17 and G22 mags used from those guys and years later, they all still run fine. I don't think I paid over 10 bucks for any of them.

Good people to deal with.

- brickboy240

feedramp
04-11-12, 18:38
Yep, gun shows, local gun store maybe, or LE distributors.

philcam
04-11-12, 18:58
Ed's Public Safety has them for $14.99 but it's a mix of marked LEO, metal lined, pre ban and post ban. Not sure if they would hand pick for you, but it might be worth the phone call. They have brand new mag 5/$100. Includes shipping