PDA

View Full Version : ADM manufacturing took care of my issue.

The_Biased_Observer
01-04-08, 15:11
I was not sure where to put this, but wanted the most visible place so most can see. I'm sure the mods can move it to it's appropriate place if need be.

I recently purchased an ADM recon X in 30mm and mounted a scope on it, finding the scope to be canted and after inspection found the mount to have a problem in it's design that encouraged the cant. I posted my findings elsewhere, which generated a considerable amount of chest puffing and hurt feelings. I am no longer able to describe the follow up attention I received from ADM where I originally posted the problem and am doing so here. More than a few thought I would have problems with ADM....

I very quickly received a call from John at ADM who said he would have a new mount sent out ASAP, and said they had to do a few changes to the mount in order to get them to accomodate the various rail sizes on the market. He also asked if I needed any other mounts and told me he would throw one in for my troubles. I told him I could use an AimPoint mount and he agreed to send one.

The new mount arrived the other day along with the AimPoint mount, and a label so I can return the first mount. I mounted a scope up and confirmed the mount is correct and has no cant to it, and indeed appears to be a nice piece of gear.

Just wanted to throw it out there that I was not thrown under the bus by ADM as some suggested it would be, in fact I received a free AimPoint mount out of the issue and have zero complaints.

I would also like to publicly thank BravoCompanyUSA for having ADM call me as soon as I emailed them of the problem, they ensured a customer was happy with the products they sell and were very professional about it.

DrMark
01-04-08, 16:12
Thanks for following up, TBO. People often forget to do that.

I have not ordered often from Paul @ BravoCompany, but my limited experience with them has been completely positive.

C4IGrant
01-04-08, 16:31
I was not sure where to put this, but wanted the most visible place so most can see. I'm sure the mods can move it to it's appropriate place if need be.

I recently purchased an ADM recon X in 30mm and mounted a scope on it, finding the scope to be canted and after inspection found the mount to have a problem in it's design that encouraged the cant. I posted my findings elsewhere, which generated a considerable amount of chest puffing and hurt feelings. I am no longer able to describe the follow up attention I received from ADM where I originally posted the problem and am doing so here. More than a few thought I would have problems with ADM....

I very quickly received a call from John at ADM who said he would have a new mount sent out ASAP, and said they had to do a few changes to the mount in order to get them to accomodate the various rail sizes on the market. He also asked if I needed any other mounts and told me he would throw one in for my troubles. I told him I could use an AimPoint mount and he agreed to send one.

The new mount arrived the other day along with the AimPoint mount, and a label so I can return the first mount. I mounted a scope up and confirmed the mount is correct and has no cant to it, and indeed appears to be a nice piece of gear.

Just wanted to throw it out there that I was not thrown under the bus by ADM as some suggested it would be, in fact I received a free AimPoint mount out of the issue and have zero complaints.

I would also like to publicly thank BravoCompanyUSA for having ADM call me as soon as I emailed them of the problem, they ensured a customer was happy with the products they sell and were very professional about it.

Thank you for the feedback and glad to hear that they made everything ok.

The simple fact is that EVERY company puts out bad gear from time to time. What really matters is how they fix the problem.

C4

M4arc
01-06-08, 09:00
I'm going to open this thread back up and move it to AR Discussions. I think it's important that we discussion the pros and cons of new gear regardless affiliations or antics that take place elsewhere.

But be warned if you are not speaking with first hand experience don't bother posting in this thread.

To the original poster, thank you for following up with this.

Jay Cunningham
01-06-08, 09:56
I'm going to open this thread back up and move it to AR Discussions. I think it's important that we discussion the pros and cons of new gear regardless affiliations or antics that take place elsewhere.

But be warned if you are not speaking with first hand experience don't bother posting in this thread.

To the original poster, thank you for following up with this.

Good call.

BravoCompanyUSA
01-06-08, 23:57

Great to hear. I am glad everything got squared away.
ADM are good folks and will work hard to earn people business.
Thanks again!

Stickman
01-07-08, 01:51
Thank you for the feedback and glad to hear that they made everything ok.

The simple fact is that EVERY company puts out bad gear from time to time. What really matters is how they fix the problem.

C4

Certainly not the first company to have an issue with something canting, I can think of several others. ADM appears to have quickly acknowledged and taken care of the issue.

TBO- Glad that everything worked out for you. My ADM Recon mount continues to work well for me.

Eric
01-07-08, 07:33
Glad to hear that you were promptly taken care of without any fuss. This speaks well for ADM. If enough product is cranked out, there will be an occasional issue that crops up. How these issues are dealt with can make or break a manufacturer.