PDA

View Full Version : New M&P FS Trigger?

Omega Man
04-14-12, 01:35
Reports are coming in that the new M&P Shield, has an improved trigger, over what came before in M&P pistols. Ive also heard this new and improved trigger, is going to come standard in the full-size M&P's at some point. Anyone know when that will be?

Omega Man
04-14-12, 22:42
Bump.

globeguy
04-15-12, 00:02
I'm not certain if Shield's trigger is the same as M&P's improved trigger. But the improved trigger M&Ps are already in circulation.

dougwg
04-15-12, 10:49
Improved trigger = felt, audible click reset

NOTHING MORE

It's not "crisper" or "smoother" or "lighter" or anything else for that matter.

All the components that deal with crisp, smooth and light are the EXACT SAME AS BEFORE WITH NO CHANGE WHATSOEVER being the sear, safety plunger and the ramp surface on the trigger bar.

Now.....some will get the Shield and say"OMG the trigger is awesome and way better then my M&P9fs"

While this may be true for this sample size of one....I see many....many more then nearly anyone else.

kenshomi
04-19-12, 20:22
Not sure about the Shield - but I am running doug's 'reset' drop in on both my FS and Compact M&P. Nice - not need to go out and buy a shield for a better reset.

supersix4
04-19-12, 20:35
What is "doug's reset drop in"? Do you have a link?

Thanks,

kenshomi
04-20-12, 20:47
Send dougwg a pm. He'll give you the details. It helps with the rest 'feel' and audible click of the trigger reset

kenshomi
04-22-12, 16:27
Another option is go with the new Alu APEX M&P trigger. IT requires some other APEX items but may prove interesting.