PDA

View Full Version : Have you guys seen this blog (points out gangsters and drug peddlers)

rojocorsa
04-14-12, 04:21
http://chasthuglife.blogspot.com

Who ever had done it seems to have done a good job at basic counter-intel.

This may come in handy to those (or those of you who know people) in the Charleston, SC area.

I guess some people have never thought of the basic concept of OPSEC. :jester:

This blog is barely a couple of weeks old, and it looks like it was created in part no thanks to the "victim d'jour" Trayvon Martin alias "No Limit Nigga."

Welcome to the inaugural post of Charleston Thug Life. We started this blog because we have grown tired of the lack of investigative reporting by alleged journalists and the slanted views they present when it comes to black on white, black on black and white on black crime. Race is still a major factor to one segment of our population - blacks. They have played that card so frequently that normal people don't even pay attention to it anymore. The media is complicit in this behavior.

Charleston Thug Life will report the news and delve into the backgrounds of the victims and suspects using a variety of sources available to the general public but ignored by the 'media'. Even when forced to recognize information gathered from these sources, the media presents such information with a plethora of comments from the organizations who purport to represent various and sundry minorities. We will point out this agenda based reporting.

We hope you find Charleston Thug Life informative and revealing.

I feel that this blog is worth sharing.

The_War_Wagon
04-14-12, 07:49
Yowza! :eek: You could go from meter maid to Captain of Detectives in a YEAR, busting everyone on that site, while sitting behind a desk!

GTifosi
04-14-12, 10:18
And they're all so articulate!

FromMyColdDeadHand
04-14-12, 10:32
Interesting. Guns and hundreds of dollars!

Those guys would crap a brick if they saw the gear we all have at any of the classes that we all take.

rojocorsa
04-14-12, 11:28
And they're all so articulate!

I don't know how the hell they can read and write like that. I wanted to punch someone in the throat after reading half way down the page.

Frankly, I am convinced that it is much easier to read and write standard English than to decipher that garbage.

Those guys would crap a brick if they saw the gear we all have at any of the classes that we all take.

Aye. People like that is why we own guns and take such classes.

I must say that is shocking (or maybe not so much) that many of those kids have not even graduated from HS, and the way they "introduce" the newest generation is disgusting--a glorification of their ghetto lifestyle in an infinite cycle.

ralph
04-14-12, 11:44
I wonder how many of them are also collecting entitlements, (food stamps, welfare, etc) while out thugging? One thing I noticed is the thug lifestyle has a short list of goals..Bitches (and the screwing thereof,) money, getting high..If anything, These people are a good reason to cut welfare off...

rojocorsa
04-14-12, 14:21
I don't understand their whole meme about "Free (insert name of homie here). All of those people clearly committed crimes and yet all their buddies are saying to free them. WTF.

Moose-Knuckle
04-14-12, 15:58
I don't understand their whole meme about "Free (insert name of homie here). All of those people clearly committed crimes and yet all their buddies are saying to free them. WTF.

What's not to understand, these thugs want their fellow thugs out. It's a culture of criminality, "thug life" as they like to call it.

d90king
04-14-12, 16:16
That is mind numbing to me. I realize more and more how naive I am when it comes to believing in the inherent good in people.... Where are these kids parents? How can it go THAT wrong in such a short period of time?

Moose-Knuckle
04-14-12, 16:22
That is mind numbing to me. I realize more and more how naive I am when it comes to believing in the inherent good in people.... Where are these kids parents? How can it go THAT wrong in such a short period of time?

These "people" don't have parents, they have sperm and egg donors who shit them out then leave them for society to deal with.

FromMyColdDeadHand
04-14-12, 16:41

I don't understand 'meme'. It seems to term used by the left to describe what they would call allegory of a racist, sexist, homophobic world. I just call them cliches.

munch520
04-14-12, 17:19
Nice. Hi Point shareholders.

rojocorsa
04-14-12, 17:23
What's not to understand, these thugs want their fellow thugs out. It's a culture of criminality, "thug life" as they like to call it.

What makes them think that they're OK to wrong others?

I know that question sounds extremely naive. Clearly, they dont think some of the things their "colleagues" do are bad. Where do they get their sense of what is right and what is wrong?

C-grunt
04-14-12, 18:19

I know that question sounds extremely naive. Clearly, they dont think some of the things their "colleagues" do are bad. Where do they get their sense of what is right and what is wrong?

I have heard some theories on this. One is that they minimalize their involvement. Another is they view their victims as worthy of the crime because they have enough to go around.

GotAmmo
04-14-12, 18:24
I'm not against the thug vs thug crimes... actually I encourage it. Our prisons are over-populated and obviously we can't afford there entitlements

I just spent 2 weeks in Columbia, SC and none of this stuff surprises me. Never left my hotel room or the base cause I couldn't have my CCW with me

04-14-12, 19:12
Lived in NOLA before, during, and after Katrina. Dirtbags have no idea of what would come their way if certain situations came to pass. My sample size of 1.

Eurodriver
04-14-12, 19:20
I'm not against the thug vs thug crimes... actually I encourage it. Our prisons are over-populated and obviously we can't afford there entitlements

I just spent 2 weeks in Columbia, SC and none of this stuff surprises me. Never left my hotel room or the base cause I couldn't have my CCW with me

why not

rojocorsa
04-14-12, 19:21

I'm honestly thankful that I don't live in a neighbourhood or near a neighbourhood with such people.

Heavy Metal
04-14-12, 19:22

Ahh! Relaxin' Jackson!

I really need to go back an run up that bump of dirt(Tank Hill) they have the temerity to call an actual hill just for old times sake.

Those damn sandy tank trails that tried to suck your boots off. Memories....

ChicagoTex
04-14-12, 19:39
I don't understand 'meme'. It seems to term used by the left to describe what they would call allegory of a racist, sexist, homophobic world. I just call them cliches.

Not really. A meme is more like an inside joke, except the "inside" part is potentially the whole damn internet. Like most inside jokes, they rarely make sense and/or are actually funny.

(This post needs moar desu b4ing caturday, roflcopter)

Scoby
04-14-12, 19:48
Very, very poor excuse for human beings. Pathetic.

I don't know if it still holds true or not, but a LE friend of mine told me a couple of years ago that N. Charleston was the most violent city per capitia in the nation. After seeing this, I don’t doubt it in the least.

feedramp
04-15-12, 02:29
Not really. A meme is more like an inside joke, except the "inside" part is potentially the whole damn internet. Like most inside jokes, they rarely make sense and/or are actually funny.

(This post needs moar desu b4ing caturday, roflcopter)

Not to get too far off topic but here's an example of some popular memes: http://www.quickmeme.com/

rojocorsa
04-15-12, 04:28
Very, very poor excuse for human beings. Pathetic.

I don't know if it still holds true or not, but a LE friend of mine told me a couple of years ago that N. Charleston was the most violent city per capitia in the nation. After seeing this, I don’t doubt it in the least.

You mean this is worse than Oakland or one of those places? Damn.

I know I threw out the word "meme" in this thread, and I am aware of what it is. I could have used a different word, but in the context of this thread I meant "meme" to be a predictable and repetitive thing--in this case it's all of these ****ers thinking their colleagues were not in the wrong for doing their crimes.

Also, this blog I posted made me stop and realize what a disgusting sort those race pimps really are; they keep their fellow man down and many end up in this vicious circle of ghettoness. It's really appalling.

Scoby
04-15-12, 11:28
You mean this is worse than Oakland or one of those places? Damn.

I've never seen anything to substantiate that claim but, that is the way I understood it, yeah.

Shocking.

RD62
04-15-12, 14:44
Please don't associate all of SC with what you see in the link provided.

However, North Charleston is a particular shit hole, and the area of Richland County (especially around Ft Jackson and the Bush/Broad River Rd areas) are pretty bad. I worked these parts of Richland County with the Sheriff's Dept for a few years. I also have family from North Charleston and some still lived there up until a few years ago.

These two areas are indicative of the normal decline areas seem to suffer as part of urban development. North Charleston was the nice place to live in the late 40's and early 50's when my family first moved to the area, and the Bush/Broad River Rd areas of Columbia were the popular family shopping area when I was a kid in the early 80's. There were malls, shopping, restaurants, and middle class neighborhoods. Then these demographics started moving into the apartments and frequenting the shops and restaurants, starting a gradual decline into shithood. I am sure this same pattern is repeated all across the country.

I think calling these societal parasites out is awesome and I believe I may forward a link to the blog on to my local news stations and county, state, and US Representatives as an example of how broken the "welfare" systems and courts are.

This is a direct result of the path our elected officials have been leading us down for years and will only get worse unless there is a major change in policy. That change will have to be demanded by the voters and led by groups like the Tea Party. It's a crying shame and time for common sense to return to domestic (and foreign) policy.

It's not about right or left, but F'n right and wrong.

The_War_Wagon
04-15-12, 15:23

Heh, heh, heh... Ft. Jackson is the NICE side of town. I went to grad school there in the mid-'90's. Try Main St. north of the University/Capital. :eek: THAT'S where you'd of needed to CCW!

Scoby
04-15-12, 15:23

Absolutely correct. The vast majority of SC is not represented here. There are injustices all over this country.

These types are a direct result of their raising and can be found in most any large city.

A shit hole.....is a shit hole....is a shit hole....anywhere.

RD62
04-15-12, 16:25
Heh, heh, heh... Ft. Jackson is the NICE side of town. I went to grad school there in the mid-'90's. Try Main St. north of the University/Capital. :eek: THAT'S where you'd of needed to CCW!

North Main runs straight into Broad River (actually River Dr at that end) that I mentioned. Decker, Garner's Ferry (near the Fort), etc is NOT the nice side of town, and unfortunately many of the "nice" areas from the mid-90's (Harbison, NE Columbia, etc) are seeing the same trend of decline I mentioned above.

rojocorsa
04-16-12, 02:23

However, North Charleston is a particular shit hole, and the area of Richland County (especially around Ft Jackson and the Bush/Broad River Rd areas) are pretty bad. I worked these parts of Richland County with the Sheriff's Dept for a few years. I also have family from North Charleston and some still lived there up until a few years ago.

These two areas are indicative of the normal decline areas seem to suffer as part of urban development. North Charleston was the nice place to live in the late 40's and early 50's when my family first moved to the area, and the Bush/Broad River Rd areas of Columbia were the popular family shopping area when I was a kid in the early 80's. There were malls, shopping, restaurants, and middle class neighborhoods. Then these demographics started moving into the apartments and frequenting the shops and restaurants, starting a gradual decline into shithood. I am sure this same pattern is repeated all across the country.

I think calling these societal parasites out is awesome and I believe I may forward a link to the blog on to my local news stations and county, state, and US Representatives as an example of how broken the "welfare" systems and courts are.

This is a direct result of the path our elected officials have been leading us down for years and will only get worse unless there is a major change in policy. That change will have to be demanded by the voters and led by groups like the Tea Party. It's a crying shame and time for common sense to return to domestic (and foreign) policy.

Thank you for your input. I appreciate it and I want to say that what you said in the bolded part of your quote is the exact reason I posted this thread. Thank you.

Now imagine if they had one of these for every major problem area around the country...

ChicagoTex
04-16-12, 02:38

It got the way it is today because the voters demanded it. The path our elected officials have taken is a direct result of a largely willfully ignorant electorate demanding the government at least attempt to solve each and every one of their problems.

The bad news is that the politicians are the symptom, not the cause. The good news is if the electorate so chooses, the course can be reversed.

Irish
04-16-12, 08:55
Interesting find, thanks for posting it.

Having dealt with more than a few similar personalities in my time I can tell you that they could care less about "wronging others" in any sense of the word. The most common response you'd typically get from one of them is, "I don't give a ****!", and they mean it. I'm paraphrasing Tom Givens here but he said something like "People want to impose their own reality and sense of morals on another person or situation when it has nothing to do with what's happening right now!"

Just because you would never rob, steal, beat, assault or kill another person doesn't mean someone else isn't happy to do it. There are plenty of wolves in sheep's clothing and many people walk by them oblivious to the amount of danger they're in every day.

I believe the proper term is a sociopath or something related to it... This quote's from Wiki but I'm pretty sure it nails it.

The World Health Organization's International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, tenth edition (ICD-10), defines a conceptually similar disorder to antisocial personality disorder called (F60.2) Dissocial personality disorder.[5]

It is characterized by at least 3 of the following:

1. Callous unconcern for the feelings of others
2. Gross and persistent attitude of irresponsibility and disregard for social norms, rules, and obligations.
3. Incapacity to maintain enduring relationships, though having no difficulty in establishing them
4. Very low tolerance to frustration and a low threshold for discharge of aggression, including violence.
5. Incapacity to experience guilt or to profit from experience, particularly punishment.
6. Markedly prone to blame others or to offer plausible rationalizations for the behavior that has brought the person into conflict with society

QuietShootr
04-16-12, 13:26

Remember that next time you criticize one of us who KNOW what kind of people who are out there.

QuietShootr
04-16-12, 13:39
Interesting find, thanks for posting it.

Having dealt with more than a few similar personalities in my time I can tell you that they could care less about "wronging others" in any sense of the word. The most common response you'd typically get from one of them is, "I don't give a ****!", and they mean it. I'm paraphrasing Tom Givens here but he said something like "People want to impose their own reality and sense of morals on another person or situation when it has nothing to do with what's happening right now!"

Just because you would never rob, steal, beat, assault or kill another person doesn't mean someone else isn't happy to do it. There are plenty of wolves in sheep's clothing and many people walk by them oblivious to the amount of danger they're in every day.

I believe the proper term is a sociopath or something related to it... This quote's from Wiki but I'm pretty sure it nails it.

I think a lot of friction gets kicked off on this site for that very reason. Some of y'all (this is totally not directed at you, Irish) are such Boy Scouts you are totally incapable of internalizing that there are a lot of people in this world who would cut your throat for absolutely no reason at all that would make sense to you. So when I say "**** them, shoot them in the face and be done with it" some of you get really upset because you think Tray-tray thinks exactly like you do, he just got a little angry because the white man was following him.

News flash: you're so wrong you can't even conceptualize what goes on in the rest of the world. You're like little bunnies that were raised on a farm where the meanest thing that might come along is a cat with a bad attitude. When you're faced with a raptor you are completely confused, because you think your coping strategies for dealing with other angry bunnies or a cat should be sufficient...and you get mightily butt-hurt when someone points out you're wrong...when you face a raptor you're going to be eaten while you're still escalating up through the "Why's this happening to me?? This isn't supposed to happen!" cycle.

You think you know shit, and you don't. So sit down and stfu and listen, because you might learn something - maybe even in time to save your life. Or you can just get mad that the world isn't what you think it is, and keep on your merry little path.

feedramp
04-16-12, 14:49
Sometimes people partake in wishful thinking about inherent human goodness because the alternative means having to expend the energy to fight every bad piece of legislation, having to operate within and abide by often absurd laws just to be properly prepared, and it is quite draining to maintain vigilance and actually feel like there's a light at the end of the tunnel. Much easier to just think, ah most people are good people so nothing bad will happen.

Moltke
04-16-12, 15:16
why not

Exactly.

Moose-Knuckle
04-16-12, 23:48
For those that don't go into the prepper sub-forum give this thread a read.

http://m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=102919

d90king
04-17-12, 11:05
Remember that next time you criticize one of us who KNOW what kind of people who are out there.

Can't remember ever criticizing someone over this type of topic nor do I recall ever exchanging opinions with you that run counter to what you describe above...

I will however keep that in mind. :cool: