PDA

View Full Version : INFORCE Momentary-Only WML

TehLlama
04-14-12, 14:17
Does anybody have hands-on experience of the momentary-only version (or if one uses the PEQ15 style momentary/doubletap constant) setup?

It seems that this would be a viable alternative to a dedicated IR illuminator, or the pricy and sometimes difficult M720V and X600/V2 setups.

militarymoron
04-14-12, 15:16
what specific questions did you have? it's a momentary-only version of the WML that was introduced with the multi-function pressure switch, that some of us didn't like. that was the only thing holding me back from using it on my rifle, and i really like it now.

El Cid
04-14-12, 19:49
what specific questions did you have? it's a momentary-only version of the WML that was introduced with the multi-function pressure switch, that some of us didn't like. that was the only thing holding me back from using it on my rifle, and i really like it now.

They modded the light based on user feedback? Sweet! I put off ordering one for that very reason.

RustedAce
04-15-12, 02:10
Does anybody have hands-on experience of the momentary-only version (or if one uses the PEQ15 style momentary/doubletap constant) setup?

It seems that this would be a viable alternative to a dedicated IR illuminator, or the pricy and sometimes difficult M720V and X600/V2 setups.

Its not as bright or have the distance of the M720v on either IR or regular, but its still a great little light, the size and weight are awesome.

TehLlama
04-15-12, 02:44
and i really like it now.

That may be precisely the feedback I was procrastinating about. Once it's up in Tan, I'll probably get one.. or more.

If these catch on, I'm thinking the aftermarket may provide some more lumen radiating alternatives...

militarymoron
04-15-12, 20:04
some pics of the tan and black versions here:
http://www.militarymorons.com/weapons/wlights2.html#wml2