PDA

View Full Version : Redback One - 2 Day Tac Carbine - Beaver Falls, PA 15-16 Sept *** Course FULL ***

C45P312
04-15-12, 10:24
**** Course is currently full ****

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/392629_324782324198714_201698463173768_1339711_1796750581_n.jpg

2-DAY TACTICAL CARBINE + TD1 Low Light

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/560740_410824152261197_201698463173768_1588780_1666179280_n.jpg

Instructor: Jason Falla

Course dates: September 15-16, 2012

Cost: $450

Range facilities:

Beaver Valley Rifle & Pistol club

505 Constitution Blvd.
Beaver Falls, PA 15010
724-843-9594
GPS- 40.740480-80.338492

Club Link (http://bvrpc.org/)

ABOUT JASON FALLA AND REDBACK ONE:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/417846_359896734020606_201698463173768_1441155_1623943266_n.jpg

Jason arrived in the United States in 2005 after spending 12 years of service with the Australian Army Special Operations Command. Jason represented the very best in dedication to duty and in unwavering support for the United States in combat and Special Operations missions in support of the Global War on Terror.

Since arriving in the U.S Jason has trained countless U.S Military personnel in pre-deployment training including many elements from the U.S Special Operations Command.

Jason is now the Director of Training at Redback One, a diverse training company that provides Tier-1 training solutions to the Military, Law Enforcement and private sectors. With his strong military instructor background, Jason undertook a project to develop two critical components of training infrastructure for Redback One. The result was the Redback One Training System (RTS) and the Redback One Shooting System (RSS).

RTS a complete systematic approach to training that is in use by RB1 cadre to analyse, design, develop, implement and evaluate a structured and consistent training product to their clientele.

RSS is a robust combat shooting system that is designed to systematically train students from entry-level, through to advanced shooters in all elements of competency in combat marksmanship.

Redback One’s core competency is firearms training and is comprised of 3 levels; RSS Level 1, 2 and 3 and covers pistol, carbine and shotgun. Our Tier-1 cadre provides our customers with advanced tactics training in a wide spectrum of operational areas including but not limited to; Close Quarters Battle, Close Quarters Fighting, Hostage Rescue, Vehicle Counter Ambush, Maritime Interdiction, Protective Service Detail, Counter Terrorist Driving, Instructor Development and more.

We are a full service company that is registered with Central Contracting Registry.

COURSE DESCRIPTION:

The objective of this course is to increase the existing individual skills of each student in combat marksmanship. Students will be introduced to new concepts and skills, increase speed, efficiency and accuracy while maintaining a focus on the combat application of each drill. Students will conduct collective progressive training under instructor supervision in order to gain proficiency prior to the testing phase. The testing phase will consist of students performing individual skills in gun handling and marksmanship while under induced stress from the Pro Timer.

LEARNING OBJECTIVES:

1. Advanced Application of Marksmanship Fundamentals
2. Matching the Zero to the Performance of the Bullet
3. Ready Positions for Combat
4. Combat Marksmanship
5. Speed & Efficiency during Weapons Manipulation
6. Increasing Hit Probability Under Stress
7. Rapid Identification of Weapon Stoppages
8. Transitioning to Secondary Weapons
9. Introduction to Tertiary Weapons and Combative
10. Clearing Malfunctions in Combat Conditions
11. Reloading in Combat Conditions
12. CQB Shooting Techniques
13. Shooting from Cover
14. Intermediate Engagements
15. Tactical Movement and Communication

ADMINISTRATION & LOGISTICS:

The following equipment list is considered to be the minimum
standard for students to arrive with. Students may augment this list
with other personal equipment as required.

EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS:

Serviceable Carbine (Sling, Magazines, Optics, Accessories)
Serviceable Pistol (Holster, Magazines)
Flash light (handheld or weapon mounted)
Duty Belt
Duty Uniform, BDU’s, Similar Range Attire
Cleaning Kit with Sectional Rods

OPTIONAL:

Shooting Gloves
Knee Protection
Dump Pouch, IFAK
Body Armor, Tactical Over‐Vest or Battle Rig

MISC. EQUIPMENT & REQUIREMENTS:

Weapon cleaning kit and lubrication supplies
Eye and ear protection (Electronic Ear Pro Preferred)
Hydration source (Camelbak or similar)

AMMO:

1200 rounds - Carbine
500 rounds - Pistol

ENROLL NOW (http://www.redbackone.com/#!__training-calendar)

Feel free to contact us with any questions.

COURSE BOOKINGS:

If you would like to book this course for your department or send personnel to this course, please contact our Sales & Training Coordinator to discuss your departmental requirements.

Redback One Sales & Training Coordinator
Giselle Falla
Email: Giselle@redbackone.com
Phone: +1 (757) 318-1024
Fax: (480) 393-4826

For technical questions regarding course curriculum and content, contact our Director of Training.

Redback One Director of Training
Jason Falla
Email: Jason@redbackone.com
Cell: (757) 839-8375

For questions relating to hosting courses in your area or state, please contact our Training Development Staff

Firearms & Tactics Development
Carlo Galinato
Email: Carlo@redbackone.com
Cell: (757) 288-3267

Medical (TCCC) Course Development
Chris Van Houten
Email: Chris@redbackone.com
Cell: (361) 626-5352

Redback One is a U.S company registered with the Central Contracting Registry.
DUNS: 962690934
CAGE: 6LAB9

C45P312
07-11-12, 07:55
Just had a good question arise ... regarding armor, load bearing gear, chest rigs, and plate carriers ...

This was under the requirements list but I've now moved it to the optional side. The biggest thing here is to be able to carry the required ammo to the firing line to complete the drills. Whether it's a belt rig, chest rig or plate carrier, that is up to you. We encourage you wear what you would normally wear to a call out if you're LEO or Military or contractor. This includes body armor, though not required for the course, if you wear it on a daily basis, it is encouraged that you wear it for the course.

Nonetheless, the only time we'll require armor is during our home defense course in October for the shoot house. And if you're interested in the course, and don't have armor, shoot us an email and we'll get you squared away. No need to go out spending beaucoup dollars just for armor when RB1 can provide it for you.

Jason Falla
07-11-12, 12:55
https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/555760_404221462921466_1377961749_n.jpg
'FORGE THE WARRIOR WITHIN'

We have made some changes to the curriculum and format of this the Tactical Carbine Course. Some of the changes have been the inclusion of the RB1 Combatives Module and the Tactical Medicine Module.

This course is not for basic or entry level students. This is what others would call an Advanced Course but this is one of our intermediate courses. This course will have prerequisites attached to it soon and will be renamed the Advanced Combat Course. Renamed to ensure that students have the right level of skills behind them.

You will need to have attended courses from RB1 approved training sites prior to the enrollment of this course. A list of RB1 approved sites will be posted to the RB1 FaceBook page. Make sure you check it before you sign up! You will be required to submit information for RB1 vetting prior to enrollment.

As a student, you will require the aptitude to grasp the training concepts that are put out in rapid succession. The physical attributes to deal with the long days on the range wearing your equipment. The physical conditioning required to carry your weapons and employ them throughout the training. The professionalism to maintain your weapons handling and safety while working though the adversity of Redback One training.

This is the hardest course that you will take. No other course offers the diverse curriculum and number of learning objectives that this one does.

Bring your A-Game to this course because we are going to 'forge the warrior within'.

I will expand on these areas soon by posting the expanded syllabus.

Lpcogan
07-17-12, 13:07
Is the TD1 low light what makes this so advanced? I'm enlisted to run you regular tactical carbine course in GA. Will I need a base level class too. I've trained with some professional people and on my own always go to the range to hone in my combative skills but don't have anything certificate wise. Will I need that for the regular tactical carbine or is this just for this low light TD1 deal. Oh and just FYI I run the ak platform.

Jason Falla
07-17-12, 15:13
All intermediate and advanced level courses offered by RB1 have low light/no light modules. Most range facilities only operate during daylight hours, so we are unable to conduct that module.

The course is more advanced due to the number of learning objectives, long hours, aptitude required, physical and mental conditioning and environmental factors.

Students must have attended tactical training from the industy's leading trainers, military organizations or Law enforcement departments.

Lpcogan
07-17-12, 15:48
All intermediate and advanced level courses offered by RB1 have low light/no light modules. Most range facilities only operate during daylight hours, so we are unable to conduct that module.

The course is more advanced due to the number of learning objectives, long hours, aptitude required, physical and mental conditioning and environmental factors.

Students must have attended tactical training from the industy's leading trainers, military organizations or Law enforcement departments.

So what does that mean? Am I able to take you tactical carbine class in Atlanta. I'm enrolled already. I do not have any recorded training classes but have had a fair amount of training.

Ironman8
07-17-12, 16:08
So what does that mean? Am I able to take you tactical carbine class in Atlanta. I'm enrolled already. I do not have any recorded training classes but have had a fair amount of training.

Lpcogan,

If you need an idea about what to expect and whether this class is for you, please read an AAR that I just completed for the Tac Carbine (Advanced Carbine Course) that was held this weekend down here in TX. Just be honest with yourself in your evaluation...

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=109274

C45P312
08-21-12, 09:43
With our NY course being full next week, we're seeing a lot of spillage into this course from surrounding states. We take deposits for courses!