PDA

View Full Version : Email subscription replies

Battle*Hound
04-17-12, 14:52
I can't seem to get these turned off. I must be missing something...Any help?

ST911
04-17-12, 15:10
I recently turned my email subscription notifications off. What I found is that I still receive notifications for threads I posted/subscribed to prior to turning notifications off, but not new ones. If that's the case with you, just give it time.

JSantoro
04-18-12, 13:29
As Skintop said.

If you are looking to stop receiving notifications from threads you posted in/subscribed to prior to the time you turned off notifications, you need to unsubscribe from that thread.

You can do this:

1) using the link to do so provided with any new notifications, or...

2) do it through User Control Panel (in the header, to the far left, immediately under where it tells you what thread you're viewing...) > List Subscriptions (from the menu you'll see to the left of the page...), select the appropriate threads (using the check-boxes to the right), then choose "Delete Subscription" from the drop-down menu at the bottom of that page, or...

3) ...wait. Virtually all non-stuck threads eventually become inactive.

If you're having problems with recently-posted-to/-subscribed threads despite having changed settings, hit User CP once again to ensure that you have notifications turned off, save settings, then actively log out from the forum...don't just close the browser, actually hit the "Log Out" link in the header...then sign back in as you see fit.

If that doesn't work, lemme know....I will get a notification. :p

Battle*Hound
04-19-12, 23:36
I'll look into it thanks