PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Lot of Stuff (ADM, Vltor, MEGA, Magpul, DD, Battle Comp, Noveske, Troys, Geissele

buckjay
04-19-12, 00:52
http://buckjay.com/drop/sell/misc_pile.jpg
1) ADM T-1 Micro Mount - SOLD
Like new, looked at, but never used. This mount provides 1/3 co-witness like the LaRue LT660 (and looks the same) except the ADM mounting mechanism won't mar your rail. Has excellent RTZ properties. Includes everything as new.

2) Battle Arms Development CASS (Short Throw) - SOLD
Like new. This is the super beefy Battle Arms Ambi Short throw safety with the dovetail selectors. Comes with two short dovetail levers. This thing is absolutely bullet broof. Product info here.

3) Daniel Defense Upper Receiver - SOLD
Never used or assembled, but has a few tiny nicks that you'd see as soon as you'd assemble it. This was a stripped upper. I installed the ejection port and have the forward assist but no roll pin to install the forward assist.
INCLUDES: Charging Handle with Badger Tactical Latch ($25 value).

4) MEGA Billet Complete Upper Receiver Assembly - SOLD
Excellent condition. Used for around 200 rounds. Comes with forward assist and ejection port assembly installed.

5) Magpul MOE Grip - SOLD
Like new. FDE. Comes with screw, etc.

6) Magpul CTR Mil Spec Stock - SOLD
Like new. FDE. Mil Spec, etc

7) Magpul XTM (Assorted) - SOLD

8) Vltor Receiver Extension Assembly w/ H Buffer - SOLD
Comes with Vltor 5-pos Receiver Extension ($45), H Buffer ($22), Carbine Spring ($4), and Castle Nut ($7). Everything but the H buffer is in like new condition, H Buffer has marks on the face from use.

9) Springco White Spring and H Buffer - SOLD
Springco White CS Spring and LMT H Buffer. Seen maybe 200 rounds of use.

10) Troy Black Folding Iron Sight Set - $163
These would be like new except the screw face on the rear sight got nicked when my screwdriver slipped while I was removing it. These are black, with the M4 style front.

11) Geissele SSA - SOLD
Used for around 200 rounds. Excellent condition. Complete trigger/hammer assembly with the slave pin for easy installation.

12) Noveske QD Endplate - SOLD
Used once, has two stake marks that I filed down. Still plenty of real estate left to restake.

13) Battle Comp 1.0 - SOLD
Excellent condition. Used for around 200 rounds.

14) Aimpoint Micro Low Mount - $23
Brand new, comes with the 4 mounting screws.

15) DD BCG - SOLD
Excellent condition. Used for around 200 rounds at range.

16) Magpul MOE Trigger Guard - SOLD
Black, like new, mounted and removed. Will come with KAC roll pin.

17) Norgon Ambi Mag Catch - SOLD (NOT PICTURED)
Excellent condition. Used around 400 rounds. These retail for $90.

18) Gear Sector Rail Mounted QD Cup - SOLD
Like new. Black. Will include a heavy duty LMT push button sling swivel.

http://buckjay.com/drop/sell/dd-lite.jpg
19) DD LITE 12" Rifle Length Rail - $295
Like new. Mounted and removed. Barrel nut has a few marks, otherwise I can't see marks anywhere. Will include my DD LITE barrel nut wrench.

http://buckjay.com/drop/sell/mega-set.jpg
20) MEGA Billet Upper, Lower, CH Set - SOLD
Like new condition. Stripped MEGA Billet Upper, Billet Lower, and MEGA Billet CH set. Absolutely beautiful machine work and it all fits together like a glove.

Terms
Shipping is a flat $5 no matter how much you buy. I prefer discreet (leave the message and subject box empty) PayPal Gift, or PayPal +4%. I can also accept USPS Money Order. I have good feedback and my items are as described.

This is listed on another site, so email works best. First I'll take it, gets it.

buckjay
04-19-12, 03:37
btttt