PDA

View Full Version : Armag Corp Arms Vaults

Cincinnatus
04-20-12, 10:03
Have ya'll seen these? A weapon-lover's dream--if you have to ask how much they cost, you can't afford them. Maybe I can get my wife to take out a second mortgage!
http://www.armagcorp.com/arms-vaults
It would probably be more cost-effective to repurpose a tornado shelter for this, though--these seem to be something that only a police department or the military could actually afford.

CarlosDJackal
04-20-12, 11:21
I've seen these in some military posts behind fences. I've never seen the inside of one though. I wonder if I need a zoning permit to have one installed behind my house? :lol:

Cincinnatus
04-20-12, 11:26
Maybe since they are "temporary" or "portable" they would be treated like those P.O.D.S. storage crates.
One thing I liked about them was that they appeared to be AC or air-handler units at first glance. Not obvious that their even IS an interior room inside.

LHS
04-20-12, 11:52
They even offer optional restrooms. Finally I can live my dream of dropping a deuce while field stripping my AR in the security of an arms locker.

GTifosi
04-20-12, 14:49
They even offer optional restrooms. Finally I can live my dream of dropping a deuce while field stripping my AR in the security of an arms locker.

Make sure you get one of those U shaped toilet seats so that the resulting boner doesn't get trapped against the inside of the bowl.

SMETNA
04-20-12, 16:14
You guys are too much :D
Thanks for the laugh

Eurodriver
04-20-12, 17:21
We have a ton of these at Kaneohe Bay, they're actually pretty cool and the AC works AWESOME.

I would love to have one, but lets get real...I don't have 250 weapon suites along with 10 Mk19s, 10 M249s, 10 M420s, and 5 M2's to fill it up with.