PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Trijicon Acuupoint 1.25-4x24 TR21r w/ Larue QD SPR-E $650tyd

sewvacman
04-22-12, 00:20
As good as new for less. Glass and body looks like I just took them out of the box. Couple light scratches on lens cover and tritium cover but that is all. Has been mounted on Larue SPR-e mount and has seen approximately 300 rds. through one class. Only marks on mount are the fact that the screw edges are shinier from using the torx, mount is designed for this scope. Box/paperwork, lenspen, scope mount wrench- it's all there except the torx for the scope mount.
Look at the pics and you can see how the mount has a secure hold, yet there is enough room to have the Troy buis up or under if you wish. Lots of eye relief on this scope, with this setup as shown, I can still put the stock back 2-3 clicks with no issue. Crystal clear lens', takes no batteries, and uses tritium and fiber optics so is nice and bright. Goes brighter in the daytime and lower in complete darkness automatically but you can still manually adjust it down or back up as well. Can be used with both eyes open as an RDS ( I set it to 1.5), while still having the option of up to 4x magnification in a much lighter package than an RDS/magnifier combo. Bomb Proof.
Rated by Grant as the "Best Working Man's 1-4 Optic".

Here are the specs and lowest prices I could find on it:
http://;www.tacticalsight.com/trijicon-tr21r-accupoint-rifle-scope-125-4x24-red-triangle-p-70.html
Specs on the mount:
http://www.laruetactical.com/larue-tactical-spr-e-lt-139

$675 + $215 =$890 new
$650 shipped conus
Will sell scope only for $550, prefer to sell as a pair, LaRue not available unless scope sells separately and may actually get kept.

Do a search and check out my feedback on the old feedback forum as well, there's more than one listing I counted +17. I am extremely accurate on descriptions and do my best to get it out to you asap, Usually within a day. Also have +67 feedback on GB under sewvacman as well.

Partial Trades :
Aimpoint H-1 or PRO
ALG ACT or QMS triggers
IMOD