PDA

View Full Version : Spring Break 1962

platoonDaddy
04-27-12, 17:02
1st of let me state, Brian Williams in my opinion is a piece of shit. But someone forward me the link to the 1962 Spring Break Video. Of course I can certainly ID with the music and the lovely ladies. In the spring of 1962, I was out of AIT and on my way to departing the bird in the sky.

Some of you old farts might also identify with the broadcast.

Enjoy, the twist and of course the BEER!

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/rock-center/46662820/#46662820

3 AE
04-27-12, 19:00
The girls look hot to me! I was a decade too young but what a crush I had on my 5th grade teacher who was fresh out of college. OMG, she'd be in her early 70's now. I had a thing for older women back then like Ann-Margret, Elke Sommer, Barbara Eden, Claudia Cardinale, the list goes on! Something about how they walked in those skirts that just ......OK, I'll stop now. I still do the Twist and my wife still laughs at me!

montanadave
04-27-12, 20:45
My dad grew up in Daytona Beach and we visited relatives on more than a couple of occasions. Only was only a little kid in 1962 (far too young to be chasing bikini-clad coeds and chugging brews) but I can remember driving up and down the beach, the boardwalk, playing skee ball, the old coquina band shell, all of the kids having a blast.

Brings back some fun memories.